Be honest Jow Forums: Do you rerack?

Attached: 1551801036446.jpg (1944x2592, 628K)

i actually move the weights where they should be when retards put them in the wrong place, because i'm not a garbage human being

this is assuming they aren't super out of order already because a horde of retards came through

always

Of course, I'm not a degenerate

except I'll leave 1 pl8 on bench press because I just assume everyone can do that much and if you can't well then you're welcome for making your workout a little more intense

Of course I do, I'm not subhuman.

Yes, I'm not a subhuman.

Fug off, I warm-up with just the bar

Only niggers dont rerack

literally never, there's no point

Attached: 1560507254968.jpg (356x374, 36K)

Sometimes I organize the pl8s on the rack for a warmup

Yes im not black

Every damn time.

Before a workout I sometimes warm up by putting them all in the right fucking order. It's like fucking gorrillas have been using them.

Once came across someone doing something similar to OPs picture and started putting weights back for him, told me he was using them. Said that he's clearly not. He saw I was bigger than him and shut up.

Always re-rack and usually pick up the weights the degenerate imbeciles leave lying around or in the wrong spot. Only exception is lmao1pl8 on something like seated calf, bench, or leg press. If you can’t hit lmao1pl8 on those you don’t belong in the gym you belong in a home for the physically disabled.

based

>h-help

Attached: 1564679844655.jpg (1080x1019, 121K)

Degenerate

Reracking is beta, you pussys can put my shit back for me

No
>t. homegym

Fucking nigger in OP's pic..

Only homos rerack the weights, OP. Real men leave it to the zoomers as extra gains

Attached: 3536.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

If you don’t rerack your weights you’re literally leaving gains on the table

>not doing pyramid sets

Attached: 1560032919504.jpg (480x480, 18K)

I do the same after deadlifts

Do I fuck, that's the job of the monkeys that work for the gym. I have a literal PhD I'm overqualified to rerack weights. Besides, it gives those fucking losers something to do besides sit at reception drumming their fingers on the desk those twats.

I run a fb group called “patrician fitposting: you don’t even lift” and this is one of the qualifying questions

Attached: 3932BD92-1C4E-4FFD-9732-046B497E5D98.jpg (1054x1054, 348K)

fuck you, changing weights on the deadlift bar is fucking annoying as fuck and is the reason I dont do them anymore

I lift at my own home so I do what I want. I don't leave weights on the ground, most are in a rack but I will leave weights loaded on the bar and unload them at the start of my next workout.

nice larp

I warm up with just the bar, but this is totally acceptable.

never gonna fucking make it tdude lmao

Yes I respect the iron temple. Sometimes I have to fix the mess the shithead boomers make.

i guess im fortunate, nobody in my gym ever leaves out dumbbells. people routinely leave plates on the squat barbells though

I find anyone under 40 and over 54 and leave them all around them. Those cunts need some practice cleaning up messes.

>missing out on 200+ days a year of re-racking weight and reps.

If you don't re-rack its like you don't even want to make it.

Attached: funny-gym-pictures-27-5b586a8fc0539__605.jpg (605x528, 68K)

Men lift weights
Slaves rack weights

Everybody does

>be gym
>make rule that weights must be reracked
>threaten members with ban if they don't
>don't enforce it
>weights lying everywhere
>gym wagies have to periodically tidy them all up

Attached: 1530386096625.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Fuck off just because I actually paid attention in school and you flip burgers for a living

I do the same. If I’ll leave a plate on assuming you’d be able to that just for bench and squat. I’ll always empty out the deadlift platform however

I re rack everything except the leg press.
And between sets, i try to re sort the weights if possible - fucking hate the 45s with the smaller ones, then, you have to remove the 45ts first.

Jow Forums IN CRISIS MODE

Attached: 9-5b5868dfb5005__605.jpg (605x771, 66K)

I do.

100% this

hivemind

Hah girls r weak haha good 1

Reality check sexists, the strongest person in your world is your mother who endured hours of labour and years of putting up with your autistic whining so you could spend your precious lives belittling women and being an faggot.

actually true lol

Attached: 1560138925227.png (559x600, 629K)

Attached: ZxV0RRN.png (383x384, 54K)

Im afraid if i go to rerack ill lose my bench

i feel like gym staff by now

Not bait if it's the truth

Attached: 1564429848765.jpg (244x250, 6K)

Same, user

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Praise you. This is good behaviour that needs to be celebrated.

>Has a phd
>can't afford a homegym
what'd you get it in, interpretive dance?

May we stand together, brother.

I'm creating jobs faggot. Besides, there's no room for one in my central London flat.

I even rerack grocery store baskets, so yes.

I only do this if it's convenient to my set. I don't like cleaning up after other people, but if I can fix it through the course of my workout I don't mind it.

Otherwise I just de-load to one plate always.

the double down bait

being a douche and not re-racking weights is not creating jobs you utter disgrace of a human being

Those DYEL mongs who work at the gym wouldn't have anything else to do if I wasn't leaving weights to rerack. The gym could run without workers if they just put a pin on the door. Gym staff are worse than McDonald's burger flippers IMO at least they actually earn their wage.

every receptionist in my gym wipes down the machines with gym shark attire and prance around with their tight little bodies. TEST BOOOST

I have a folder on my phone for that.

i dont care what anyone on Jow Forums tells you 3D>2D

It's 3D webm's. I have that VR headset you put your phone in. I strap it on while I squat.

The problem w this is that now when someone walks in they think someone is still at that rack/bench or whatever. Otherwise based.

I spend twenty minutes of my workout reracking weights and organizing weights. One of these days I'm going to follow the fags that leave their shit everywhere and smash his head through his car window. Not reracking weights is basically littering

If you workout at a planet fitness or LA fitness you should completely unload the bar since the majority probably can't bench one plate

It's so that you aren't an asshole. Did you grow up with a nanny that picked your shit up all the time?

Is throwing your garbage away also beta? Or do you just litter?

How are we suppose to know if you aren't using it?

Isn’t putting weights back where they belong a policy at every gym? Isn’t it in the contract? I think I will report people who do this, start shit with them so they can be kicked out of the gym, out of spite.

It's not the gym staff's job to rerack the weights so you are just making other gym members suffer. Just because you went to college doesn't mean that it is my job to rerack you 8kg kettlebells, 85lb bar, and 15lb dumbbells to prevent me tripping over them.

Stay in London. If I catch you leaving your kettlebells lying in the middle of the gym floor here in the states I will drown you in the gym bathroom

I've never racked a weight in my life. They pay people to do it

Whatever I use I rerack. I don't clean up after others

I'm pretty sure Anytime Fitness is a self serve gym

Anime or POV?

underrated

do germans really do this?

how much do you pay to cope in london>

If there's weights on the floor I tell the people who work there that the free weight area is a mess and pretend to warm up while they clear it up. When they finish I begin my workout and leave my weights wherever when I finish. Literally fuck cleaning up after some gym rat and paying for the privilege.

Not in mine

>Not in mine

What’s the name of your gym?

Fuck off cunt I'm not having some acne goblin follow me to my gym and tell me rack my weights IRL

kek every fucking time. Gr8 b8 m8.

use your mouth and ask

>It's B8 XDD

Honestly fuck off, you know how autistic people are about the gym etiquette? And you want me to say where I am work out after giving my location? Basically begging to get stalked and murdered by a tranny or something.

Mayhem, hell of earth

You don’t even workout at all.

Post body.

/Thread
I appreciate you user
Gym staff told me he appreciated me when he saw me do it so I'll keep doing it

Attached: pattillman1970412402.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Depends on my mood. I tend to only
watch anime when the gym is empty because I don't want to be "that guy".

Who's got that copypasta with the Kevin O'Leary picture

I recently chimped out over this, some builtfat guy and his gf kept leaving shit around and as I was loading up bench press I tripped over the 4kg Dbs left on the ground and booted it halfway across the gym towards them.

Still waiting.

This is one of my pet peeves too.
Cunts that don't re-rack in the correct place are usually the same cunts that cant park a car between 2 straight lines.
They need to be aborted.

I expected all the replies to be about how this is a beta behavior. Thanks for surprising me boys.

always
just after super heavy dlifts, I leave a pair of 45s, which doesn't matter, right after me someone jumps onto it.

rerack your shit, be civilized, be a bro

And my axe