B-BUT IM BIGGER AND STRONGER MUH MUSCLES

>B-BUT IM BIGGER AND STRONGER MUH MUSCLES
>C-CHIMPS ARE WEAK AND JUST ATTACK OLD CRIPPLED WOMEN

*bites your ballsacks, rips your dick off*
*burts your eyeballs and maul your limbs*

nothing personal kid

Attached: CB126CAE-AB40-4CC2-9EFF-99E88A1384C4-575-00000093876622AC.jpg (685x1024, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2138714-chimps-are-not-as-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/
youtu.be/klMIfi084kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these creatures are sickening and should be wiped out together with their cousins the niggers

cute

Attached: flame.webm (1278x718, 2.86M)

Nice butt wink lol terrible form on that squat lad

newscientist.com/article/2138714-chimps-are-not-as-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/

>Yet his team’s experiments and computer models show that a chimpanzee muscle is only about a third stronger than a human one of the same size

So what next? Are you gonna post a picture of a body at Hiroshima and caption it with "I'm sure glad I spent all those hours In the gym" you spastic?

Attached: 1558848484189.jpg (607x582, 18K)

Are bonobos as strong as chimps? I was thinking of finding some to fuck because they're supposed to have constant orgies right? It's to lose my virginity. Do they bite off testicles like chimps?

cope

niggers are children compared to chimps anyway, the only true nigger with some chimp dna was tyson

no, bonobos are weaker but still vicious

30% stronger? that's a lot actually, what if you lifted 30% more ? lol

6'4" guy here

I would destroy any chimplet that dared to cross me.

Would they let me fuck?

lol you ain't doing shit, that thing will bite you hand off

was gonna tell you to kill yourself but actually please do go try to fuck a chimpanzee lol

Of the same size, and an adult chimp weighs 40-60 kg, so a man who weighs 80 kg lean is stronger than the largest of chimps

this is falsr

just see how fast and powerfull chimps are at their bodyweight they are way way above our league

A bonobo you mongoloid. You have the reading comprehension of a toddler.

cope more manlet

>of the same size
>only 30% stronger

remember when that chimp ripped that womans face off?

this

lol yeah bro you can deadlift half thon but once that creature bites your finger, nose,tonge, dick or even toes you are fucking gone

you fall to the floor and hes already eating your organs like a fucking madman, you have no idea how vicious these things are, also they are durable as fuck, even if you were three times stronger than them they wouldnt be nocked out, they got thick ass skulls and leather like skin

>Blocks your path

Attached: shovel-wooden-stick-4-feet-wood-handle-aurous-1806-01-F156514_1.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>burts

Chimps are crazy man. They could tear your arm off. By the way have you ever tried DMT?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

A person could probably do that too if they were off-their rocker and just unleashed.

youtu.be/klMIfi084kw

Of course, in reality it'd just be shot with a rifle made by the apex species. Reminder that Harambe did the job cleanly like any good beta species should.