Research shows that sunbathing your testicels increases testosterone by 200%

Research shows that sunbathing your testicels increases testosterone by 200%.

Working out naked, like the Greeks did, will also increase T-levels

Attached: discuswerper.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Research shows that sunbathing your testicles does indeed increase your test 200% but it also makes you 100% more gay

>radiation for your testicles is good

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

It's the sun dude, stop being a faggot

>I wear sunscreen on my whole body every day of the year

how is this possible without your balls slapping against your legs hurting?

What's gay about that?

What, and you don't?

Attached: 67010426_335216634085655_4115782098159413229_n.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

sun not only causes skin cancer, I'm sure it causes all sorts of cancers. Stay out of it if you are white.

Post body

ignore these retards. get plenty of time in the sun, granted i probably wouldnt take my balls out since i dont want to get arrested

The main problem with working out naked is dat sac floppin every which way

hmmm hopefully I can get away with that on my balcony. I live in a small town someone walking their dog or bicycling could potentially see my nuts. My neighbors are all lazy women so no risk there. Wish me luck Jow Forums I'll put this theory to the test this weekend in the mornings.

>Research shows
>Doesn’t link
Smells like retard

research shows that OP is a faggot

if you've ever actually done this like OP suggests, you would know theres an element of truth too it. Idk about 200% because that would put most guys at like >1500 ng/dl if that were true, but definitely theres some sort of a test boost, but only if you do it once a while, otherwise the benefits wear off and you sort of flatline. When i sunbathe my balls (and my c0ck too) i always start to get horny and my dick will start to get hard and pretty soon im standing full mast. then i usually jerk off and enjoy the sun and testosterone gains.

Where do you sunbathe do you go on top of your roof?
I’ve been thinking about doing that

How to get sunlight on balls without people seeing?

no i just do it in the morning in my backyard every once in a while, my backyard has a wall so its secluded. if you live in an apartment though that would indeed be harder, i can never do it when in my apartment near my uni. going to the top of the roof isnt a bad idea though

Whenever I do mine I see them moving around a bit(srs). Haven't done them in a while and don't plan to because I don't feel like getting cancer on my dick. If you do decide to try it though just look at your balls and you'll see them move

Sun doesn't cause skin cancer.

Vegetable oil causes skin cancer.

why live then?

>tfw do it in my apartment when the morning sun is right despite having like 60 windows across

absolutely based user

It's mostly doctors offices and stuff I think so they should be able to deal with seeing the human body

>reverse image search because why not
>ig
>read comments
I guess there are places gayer than Jow Forums. Ironically some of the comments were about sunblock and fitness.. and balls too