WHY DO PEOPLE TAKE 5+ MINUTE BREAK BETWEEN SETS

WHY DO PEOPLE TAKE 5+ MINUTE BREAK BETWEEN SETS

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

I take 15, actually
suck my dick frogposter

Women do this mostly. Taking the squat rack to do fucking stepups with 1pl8 and spending 10 minutes on their phone to whore themselves out. I seethe so fucking hard when I’m waiting to use it.

If you do take more than 3 mins break while doing 5+ reps you are legitimately retarded horse

ngmi

>Plates are on the barbell in the squat rack
>Nobody has come back to do sets in over 10min
>Figure the guy using them left the gym without putting them away (happens often)
>Head over to start my sets
>Guy comes over and says he was on there before and was "just getting a drink of water"
So glad I have a home gym now. Never again have to deal with those morons.

Don't know how people stand taking that long or rest periods. Why waste your time standing there when you can get that burning sensation and leave earlier and play video games at home.

I do this for deadlift usually

Just ask me if you can work in you fucking autist. You really think I dont see you glancing at me from a distance.

Was about to post this
Just approach them you autist

Do you think a frog poster could actually approach women?

It's mostly dudes who do this

To maximize Power production and reduce akmost all waste products of ATP metabolism.

This, I hate being in the gym for longer than I need to
I just get in and out, I used to spend like an hour and a half at the gym, now it's like 45 minutes to an hour

Because of ATP regeneration, so you don't fail your next set, obviously

You’ll see why when you start benching above 3pl8 sweaty

post body

Based "I've never done strength training and wonder why I'm skinnyfat after 2 years on the reddit PPL" poster

Try lifting heavy for once

Why would I do that? Flat bench is useless for aesthetics

You sound new. When you're lifting heavy for 3-5 reps, 3-5 minutes helps recover enough to regain strength and continue lifting for power.
If you're lifting 8-12 reps for hypertrophy, you should only rest 2-3 minutes.

Attached: Hank.jpg (533x400, 27K)

Because I lift heavier than you

You’re never going to be aesthetic, but at least you could be strong

Wait is it?

No, don't get baited by a DYEL this easily user