Yes i missed out on teenage love, how could you tell?

yes i missed out on teenage love, how could you tell?

Attached: 1560638109386.jpg (948x1185, 124K)

Don't dwell on the past. Focus on the now. Just keep moving forward.

We're all gonna make it.

Attached: THE END OF EVANGELION [10 BITS].mkv_20160416_135103.921.jpg (640x360, 36K)

i miss out innocent childhood love, teenage love, pre-adult love and now adult love because i'm too autistic to talk to a woman (28yo kissless virgin)

What is the cutoff for teenage love? 16? 18? 19?

thats so cope lol
nineTEEN

>missed out on having your heart broken so many times that you’ve forgotten how to love and now the only thing you can feel is a hollow facsimile of how you think you used to feel when she smiled at you

Focus on lifting and self improvement. Love is just slaving away for a chemical addiction that will never be as good as the first time you experience it. It’s like heroin. Don’t ever try it or you might get addicted and ruin your life.

Thank god, I'm 18, I can still do this. Not all is lost.

That's really easy to say when you've experienced it before. Just shut the fuck up.

Why on earth would you want to experience having your happiness and self worth being define by your connection to another person. Stop building it up in your head. You will never know love until you first love yourself and then what do you need the love of another for? Know thyself user.

The chadest person I have ever met told me that he didn't have a gf till he was 21.
He said that he started late so it would be fair for the other guys.

Attached: 2442537-armstrong011.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>. Love is just slaving away for a chemical addiction

pic related

Attached: 1556295871857.jpg (750x947, 778K)

Luckily I turn twenteen in a month :)

david gandy didn't had a girlfriend till he was 21.

Never miss out on anything.

no matter what.

I started dating at 16 (could've done it before if my father didn't beat me up daily and told me I'm an ugly loser, hes' dead now so what ever)

those were some of the best momnets in my life, fucking a girl on a bench at 3 am, getting my dick sucked in the park by another one, had one of them riding my face, another one riding my dick on my mommas bed.

it was fun and worth it, anons enjoy life and acquire pussy.

i'm 19 now btw

Why's my penis so fuckin tiny?

genetics.

same bro, we can still make it

>be 22 next month
>remember discovering r9k and Elliot Rodger in 2014 at 16
>never considered I might still be a virgin at his age
>It's gonna happen this year
>It's gonna happen before I turn 18
>It's gonna happen before I turn 20
>It's gonna happen
Now I'm missing on a chance at love because years of solitude broke me.

Attached: 585662853956.png (1000x750, 140K)

When a man bitches about not having had sex with girls in his early teens, or at any age at all, that's how you know he's a mentalcel of the highest order
quit fucking whinging.

>glorifying teenage love
Ask me how I know you're a pedo.

yet you ended up on Jow Forums. Way to go

depression and finishing high school and not going to the miltary really fucks u up

at least i make 10 k a month.

More the jew cartoons giving you impossible expectations

So you either had sex or you're coping.
Choose

Nice LARP daddy's boi

i never larp, it's gay.

Attached: 9635d1fd-ae1f-4f5a-b19c-71c7753dda6c.jpg (899x1599, 93K)

never ever.

Attached: 99dcfa35-a7b5-4adc-bf9c-09dfdb9d4811.jpg (899x1599, 55K)

>19
>that hairline
yikes

Being a 28yo kissless virgin have fucked up my mind, i still stalk girls that talked to me for 5 minutes years ago, girls who i used to sit close at school 10 years ago... I'm a mess, i have all their profiles on my favorites, i click on them everyday

never.

still depressed tho

Attached: 65935e68-877b-49e5-91dc-f01073245a1f.jpg (899x1599, 59K)

S-sauce?

Attached: Because+of+how+mutable+and+easily+changed+it+is+_02db4f8b39fa0026a974e7f53038aa7e.jpg (250x221, 17K)

going to do a hair transplant next month

(fucking arabic genes tbvh tbvh)

>you

Attached: 4fZZq7w.png (1198x1200, 93K)

what ?

It's your maternal grandfather's fault. Don't blame based Arabs for your shitty luck

DYEL faggot, i'm bigger than you and i'm still a kissless virgin, crazy world

Nice boyfriend lol

He wants the source of that pr0ns so he can wank

Attached: 20190731_113031.png (497x428, 110K)

who gives a shit matey. regret about having nosex is like being flustered that no one ever offered you a cigarette or hit of weed at a party. It's just a rush of pleasure before you cum. Stop feeling like shit because society thinks you should. Fucking around with grils is a massive waste of time at your age also, you should focus on staying healthy, making money, your hobbies, and maintaining good relationships with your family and friends. But if you really can't get over being a virgin just cold approach until you have success. although you'll probably get rejected 10 times before a girl says yes and that will probably destroy your weak spirit so beware haha

hair transplants give you Ken doll hair just accept it and be natural. You look good I was just busting balls.

Holy DYEL
I wouldn't trade my current body for your DYEL body + girls. Never ever.

>maternal grandfather
she a girl, just got a good jawline.

You're telling me this user is a femanon with a shit hairline?

then fucking Iranian genes

one with the hat is a girl.

i'm the guy with the bad hairline she kisses.

I feel you.

I hate my body, going to workout next month.

Y d0 u r3sp0nD 2 b8

Attached: 20190731_233150.png (500x453, 113K)

gotta keep it alive, no ?

naw fuck that, still gon do that.

i'mma rock nw0

SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP READING MY MIND

The problem isn't that guys get laid at 20 instead of 16. It's just a fucking number. Who cares if you bench 225 at 18 or 25? The problem is that guys who don't get laid when they're young aren't getting poon because they're unattractive. This means that even when they get a chick later in life it will be purely because of adult shit like having a house, proper job and a car. Instead of getting their dick sucked at a park and banging at 3AM they'll get monthly missionary. They get older without getting any pussy so their experience level stays at 0 while girls around them are leveling up so when they do get in a relationship it'll be like an amateur boxer vs a guy who just stepped in the gym

>going to workout next month
What the fuck kind of a thing is that to say? Why are you even here?

Attached: fc98569c981481589645b19ac703426f.jpg (650x488, 39K)

You should've stopped doing this a year after hs was over. Stop now to undo the damage you've given to your own mental health

I'm curious as to what someone who posts this looks like. Post pic of self

based

Based

Fornication is a sin, need I remind you

I mean technically 19, but IMO if you're out of high school you missed out

yeah, I honestly feel horrible for you as I'm somewhat in the same boat but not as severe
good luck user

Thanks bro. I'll remind myself when I'm sleeping alone at night with 3 fucking pillows which I tell myself are there in case one of them falls down but in reality they're there because I need someone next to me

I make threads about it on a fitness board.

nigga nobody cares

Hs doesn't really mean anything though. I was close to some girls in HS and they'd just play with me like a cruel child would play with an animal they've caputred. One day a girl would be all over me and another she wouldn't even say hi to me and the next day a total 180 again. Most guys I talked to went through the same bullshit. Flakeyness,ignored texts,1 word answers and 1 sided relationships were very common even with my friends in relationships. It's not all banging at 3 AM while her parents were out of town after which you cuddle. You've also got to worry about having a target on your back because once any guy sees that you're close to getting pussy almost every guy around you will do their best to stop you. Teenage love isn't real. Right now it's even worse for the kids in HS. My sister is in HS and has an army of orbiters asking her out. She rejects every single one of them regardless of their looks. Teenage love doesn't exist except in rare circumstances so the guys here feeling bad because they didn't have it are sad because they missed out on an idea that wasn't real.
These are just my personal experiences and info I got from taking to people so this might not be true for everyone

>He said that he started late so it would be fair for the other guys.
Alpha as fuck.

haha i had teenage love and you all didnt fucking losers lmao

to learn, mostly.

my info about lifting has greatly expanded and i'm going to use that.

Don't worry you're not the only guy here who doesn't even lift

I went through Teenage love back in high school.

Not worth it. Sure I got to lose my virginity at 16, but the heartbreak stained almost all of my memories of then.

based

>yeah i got a taste of teenage love and had it ripped away from me, and have never been in a relationship since, how could you tell?

Attached: 1553307217586.jpg (900x914, 42K)

no such thing as that

>She rejects every single one of them regardless of their looks.
That's because she's taking chad's cock user.

Nah dude she tells me "some blonde guy(she's ethnic but a massive racist so a blonde guy is top tier for her) with abs tried to flirt with me but I shut him down like I shut down everyone else"
All she does is research about Indo European groups and looks ho theories on how she could be Aryan

Damn. I hate seeing guys that are smaller and uglier than me with presumably attractive girlfriends. It reminds me that I can't get put a girl in bed because I have a terrible personality that is likely impossible to manage. Glad you're having fun anyway.

I hope you two are happy user

Same here fellas, we can do this.

naw, I cheated on her while she was away with this girlshe found out and we broke up.

but 5'0 girls>>>> 5'9 girls.

>oh it's okay this is just something I'll eat like once every few day-
Holy fuck. I knew ice cream was real bad but >710 for the amount I would need to even feel
like I'm done eating ice cream
Jesus fuck. This is like alcohol tier shit for your health...

(Why am I not fat?)

Attached: IMG_20190807_230147.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

you sound like a fuckin skid lmao

>skid
what's a skid ?

>missed out on teenage love and sex
>missed out on college love and sex
>missed out on 20s love and sex
>about to enter my 30s and I already know for my 30th birthday my parents are going to gush about how proud of me they are and what a successful adult I am but I will feel like nothing but a fraud and a child because I've failed to achieve this basic rite of passage
No amount of "don't dwell on it bro, love and sex are overrated, just lift" can reconcile this feel.

a Canadian term for a greasy drug-abusing degenerate lifestyle-living teen with no aspirations, no morals, and no future, motivated entirely by short-term hedonistic desires

so pretty much me/ the weeknd.

There isn't ANY reason for you to not just start lifting tomorrow. Or today depending on your time zone. Drop and give me 100 push ups immediately. You can thank me later

Attached: Tonysoprano.jpg (250x249, 9K)

you really didn't miss much

time wise.

i work 12-16 hours shift in an hotel, next month it will drop to 8 cause summer will be done

18 also lets go

Yo thats alpha af

Attached: screen-shot-2019-03-14-at-1.13.37-pm.jpg (533x271, 27K)

amen brother

why doesn't that bitch make some nudes

pretty solid rebuttal. If I were you though, I'd start doing pushups throughout the day being that you don't lift. Even if you do lift, pushups are a great workout for your chest, tris, shoulders and core. I first got into them when I was at a boarding school for bad kids. I would carry around a paper and pen and record how many I'd do. I would do up to 500 a day. I still work out this way sometimes if I don't feel like going to the gym and it's bench day. It really gets you. Sets of 20-30 all throughout the day. You can just sneak off out of view for a minute and bust out a set. You can really get pretty far this way and you'll be WAY ahead when you start actually lifting. This is good advice, I promise you. We're all gonna make it as long as you put your mind to it and be a sick cunt m8. Let me know what you think

Attached: fsquysnmwrh21.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Not that I doubt your pain is real or anything but what the hell have you been doing all that time? I can see missing out on teenage love and sex-trust me I did- but to make it to 30? At some point you have to be honest with yourself and admit you're doing something wrong.

>in b4 but its my looks

It's not your looks. Look in this very thread to see a 19 year old balding non-lifting shitskin posting pics with his girl (pretty lame by the way). He seems to have a lame personality too...if that kid can do it anybody can.

Attached: V5Tt9o3_d.jpg (640x358, 33K)

Said. Had relationships in my teens then turned celibate in my 20s. Too blackpilled

Someone just said this to me...I"M NOT A NORMALFAG POS LIKE YOU! WE ARE NOT THE SAME!

is 26 but look 21 too late?

30 here I come

4 MORE YEARS!

no, you are gonna make it

The “High school experience” is so overrated in my opinion.

I guess popular culture makes such a big deal about it because it IS important for women. If they don’t make it in their late teens, they’re fucked.

But as men, the golden years are yet to come.

Attached: E299FF6F-680B-48E2-A929-DE96723FCAA6.png (689x440, 86K)