A girl (23) asked me (24) when was the last time I had sex. Should I tell her that I am a virgin...

A girl (23) asked me (24) when was the last time I had sex. Should I tell her that I am a virgin, which would result in her losing all interest or should I lie about it? Since she asks me stuff like that, she suspects me that I am unfuckable in some way, when I asked her what her guess was, she thought that last time I had sex was a year ago lol.

How do I avoid being seen as a fucking virgin?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 79K)

just lie retard

>How do I avoid being seen as a fucking virgin?

Have sex with a girl

I didn't say anything yet

It's hard if everyone sees you as a virgin, which being at 24 makes you extremely unattractive

lie idiot

just say you've only been with one other girl, it will make you seem much less pathetic but people who've had sex 4 times are just as shit as someone who's never had sex

so many virgins on this board. lie and say a little over a year ago

Disregard literally all advice in this thread so far

Just don’t give her a straight answer. Keep her guessing. No mystery = no tingles

virgin

lie. either way she’ll figure it out. have fun my virgin friend

In this case the mystery is
>is this guy a fucking virgin or was someone stupid enough to fuck him once in his life

The fucking implication that I had sex at least a year ago, which was probably generous, while not seeing that person more than once, holy fuck

Fuck, you people are so stupid

Go away from whores and only seek out those who are pure of heart. For associations with harlots will bring you nothing but sorrow. Being a virgin is the most pure and great thing in life, saving yourself for your true partner.

How is this fitness related. These faggy posts ruin this board

No, by not giving her an answer you create the opportunity for her to think that you might be banging on the regular, which means you’re a guy that girls want to be with and that’s the type of guy she wants to bang

This is basic shit

You tell her you only had sex once with a girl called none of your business bitch

Ive been a virgin till I was 23 and everyone thinks I lost my virginity at 17. Even my girlfriend I lost my virginity to, doesn't know she's the only girl I ever had sex with.

But she already thinks I am a virgin or close to that, why do you think she told me that by her guess last time I had sex a year ago? So there's something really off about me in her eyes

there was a girl who was into me, asked if I was a virgin, joked about it, she finds out

hasn't talked to me since

Attached: 1564955208966s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Ehh, man honestly I think she's makin fun of you with her friends behind your back.

If she wanted to fuck you, you'd fuck her.

I'd ghost her ass asap, and pursue other opportunities.

What did you respond to her guess?

Conversation was like this
>hey user can i ask you a personal question?
>sure, shoot
>when was the last time you had sex?
>why are you asking?
>nothing, just because
>nah, there's some reason behind it
>alright I had some chain of thoughts in my head which resulted in this question, I am curious
>give me your guess and I'll tell you how close or far you are
>1 year
>why? Something's wrong if you think that
>I'll tell you tomorrow, I am too tired for that now good night

Tell the truth. If she's not cool with it she's not worth your time anyway. best thing to do is always just to own it.

"Too long." Be non-specific. The thing is with this route, when you bed her, she'll just think you're out of practice. Good luck, user.

This.

Ghost her and start flirting with one of her friends

Based

Attached: 92AFDA12-C548-42DC-9EED-6DC044798276.jpg (638x636, 64K)

>tell you tomorrow
fuck this bitch ignore her and start hitting on her best friend's younger hotter sister

bro lie thats what i did. dumbass honestly believed me even though i lasted 2 minutes

Should have said "last night" and stared into her eyes until she looked away, then change the subject. You run this shit now, boy.

Also I met her only once and I appeared as a weirdo for her I think but I kept contact because I seek feedback how to improve myself so I get better at this stuff.

I get asked this all the time. I just say the line
>I've never been in a long term relationship with anyone
I don't know if it's a good idea to say or not though it's just what I say to get out of the "user why don't you have a gf?" Or "user when was the last time you got laid" questions

Ghost her for a day or two, think about how a girl would react if you asked her about her sexual history. Tell her not to worry about it if she brings it up again, apathy is very attractive to girls so just stop giving a fuck.
>in short, be based.

Attached: DB2F78E7-04DC-4DBC-BF40-8069F3CECFC4.jpg (696x718, 272K)

Same here. Everyone thinks I lost my virginity at 15, I’m so fargone that if I admitted to being a virgin they wouldn’t believe me.

But I really want to know what outs me as a virgin, so I have to ask her the next day. She is that kind of a person who can honestly shit over you and that's the best kind of feedback

ask her when she last had sex then call her a degenerate whore

>when was the last time you had sex

This is when you grab her around the waist and get 1 inch away from her lips and say, "Let's change the answer."

I should have mentioned it but we were texting, not seeing each other. So asking me this stuff through messages is funny

Except women can smell a virgin from a mile away and giving a straight answer that's a lie will mean she'll find out just by the way he says "l-last week with y-your m-mom last night nerd'. Better to just give her some bullshit vague answer that won't lead her anywhere
Tfw told everyone I know that I got laid just never had a relationship before so I can never walk back on what I said or else I'll be found as a frauder

Stop eating s0i, rub one out and dump this broad, who cares what gave it away what you should care about is if she’s gonna be your gf or if she’s dtf rn, if it’s a no then throw this dumb bitch to the curb and keep struttin. Chin up king we’re all gonna make it

Attached: C06F8054-88A7-4FC5-BB1C-E91D5DD2DCF5.gif (447x251, 1M)

First of all, the defensiveness is doing you no favors here. Try to stomp that behavior out when interacting with people. To girls you need to be seen as unshakeable.

All is not lost here. The girl clearly isn’t a social expert herself. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a virgin too. If she wants to talk about it again she will bring it up, there’s no need for you to prod this further. Just talk as normal, meet some more and this will fall into place.

This is not fitness or mental health related, heathen. The Lord looks down upon ye, who would sacrifice and or question his purity.

Attached: 1563121325834.jpg (960x838, 115K)

>Girl (F) (23) (straight) (white) (5'3) asked ME (M) (24) (straight) (black) (6'5) if I have had the SEXY SEX before should I LIE or should I tell the TRUTH and listen to my MORALS even though morals come from religion and no smart man/woman/xer/nonbinary/ftm/myf/ gay man would believe in that LOL XD
>also when will my wife and her boyfriend stop having sex? I wanna play the Nintendo Switch (tm) now

Go back to plebbit faglord

>when was the last time?

>last night.
>why you want me to teach you how?

That's how you handle this from here on out. If she trys to friendzone you, drop her ass

She's from TInder mate, she's 23 as well, she probably had tens if not hundreds of dicks by now. That's why her sniffing on me makes this a good lesson

O fuck, you have issues.

You need to read the Rational Male by Rollo tomassi, and keep lifting/running. You've gotta learn how to be a man

That seems reasonable to assume at first, but if you think about it more it doesn’t make sense.

If she’s taking dicks on the reg from tinder, why would she meet you over the others?

>. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a virgin too
Kek.

Reality: she's not gonna say anything tomorrow. If she had something to say today she'd say it right now. Girls will stay up to 3AM texting guys they're into. You should have just said "last night with your mom" and left it at that

I already read that and I know the gist of it. I guess I could say that I know theory but in practice my body language or communication skills make me look worse and I don't really know how to improve it because I can't pinpoint exactly what's wrong.

I lift so one day it will suffice.

Tell her: “I dont remember when was the last time I had sex, but I know when it will be the next one. Are you free tonight? ;)”

Should have just told her you’re a virgin. She already knows. If you told her you’re a virgin and played it off cool she would be slobbering your little white cock right now.

Attached: janny tranny.webm (320x240, 495K)

cringe

/thread/

no don't ask her about why she's asking you those questions

The most alpha thing you could do is not mention anything about it and if you are asked then be upfront and honest about it. The virginity won't scare girls away, any perceived insecurity about your virginity will scare them away.

>in about five minutes with you

why are you like this

nigger what the fuck.

you're a real piece of shit. I panic'd and fucking fullscreened that shit too.

Nobody click this shit if you value your innocence. I've seen some fucked up shit but this was the only thing I wish I could erase from my life.

I hope you end up in jail, fucker.

Then you know about abundance mentality and agree and amplify. You also know to never give her reasons to not want to fuck you, always be selling.

You gotta practice implementing what that book teaches you. You gotta work on your game too (Read "Mystery Method", the entire book is online for free in .pdf)

You should of used Agree and Amplify to respond to the question. And then you move on and down dwell on this dumb how because of what you know about Abundance Mentality. And you never ever sell youself short, always be upselling.

Keep practicing, dont give up

MODS MODS

is this your first day on the internet? this isnt even that fucked up compared to other shit that gets posted

what is it? the baby video?

>abundance mentality and agree and amplify
I keep doing this, trust me but this time I assumed that something is wrong to the point I have to know what it is, I have no clue.

I mean what's the point of upselling if a girl thinks I am a virgin anyway?

can you explain so I dont have to watch it