Chubby GF

How do I convince/ guide my GF to lose some weight without obviously calling her overweight. She's gained weight recently and I'd like her to lose about 15 pounds.

Attached: 1564673135035.jpg (579x636, 165K)

This gets posted everyday. Man up and tell her she needs to lose weight and if she refuses find a skinnier thot.

tell her she looks like a feral hog

beat the shit out of her. Did this to my hippie gf. She died later in hospital. Now virgin again. (this all happend in minecraft)

>open your mouth and say oink

She's not like obese or even particularly big, I just really like petite women and she's getting a bit bigger. Bros pls

real answer is say hey babe want to go to the gym with me? If that doesnt work say hike instead and take her on a hike. Cook healthy foods. If none of this works she doesnt want to change and nothing you do will help

These ladies were born and raised to exclusively fuck black men.

Good thing my GF is east asian kek

>East Asian gf meme
Hopefully you'll find happiness in your life soon

>implying mankind would let a fucking nigger near his daughter

Hang around other women. The moment she believes you're out of her league or might be pulled away, she'll try. Women know the biggest danger to their relationships are other women.

>Mfw when I tried this and ended up getting dumped
Women aren't as desperate as you think lads, even fat ugly girls have beta orbiters just dying to be with them

Let her catch you looking at gym thots on instagram
Check out thin girls when you're walking together and make it really obvious
Start swapping out her dresses for smaller sizes

My chubby gf already lost 40lbs and is still losing weight. She lifts with me and is starting to get hot

Talk to her openly about weight gain and health issues that arise from it. My wife was gaining a fair bit of weight (never fat, but definitely chubby) so I had an honest conversation with her and she started going to the gym more and snacking less, lost a lot of weight over the next year.

based norm poster

I would smash both of them with the force of a thousand suns

Real advice, brother. It’s probably one of the most difficult things to do in a relationship. There isn’t really a great way to bring it up without damaging her self esteem but there’s ways you can finesse it. Truthfully, if you notice her weight gain, she definitely notices it and it most likely is bothering her too. So I think the best angle to take is to bring it up in such a way that you say something to the effect of, “my feelings for you haven’t changed, but I’ve noticed that you’ve may have put on a little weight. Because I love you and I want to see you live your best life, I’d be willing to help you if that’s something you’d be interested in.” Unless she is really receptive to it, Id preferably end the conversation and tell her she can think about it. if she wants, you can talk about it in the morning over breakfast. Then cook her a nice dinner and fuck her brains out. In the morning ask her if she thought about it and see how it goes. This is just one anons opinion about how to tackle a really sensitive topic after being in actual relationships.

Flirt with slimmer women in front of her
Workout hard yourself and never take time off or have excuses like “too tired today”
Comment on other womens slim bodied or asses etc in movies u watch together etc.
Let her catch u staring at slim sexy girls in public

Do all this and so long as u arent a beta bitch who will comfort her if she shit tests u about it after, and comfort her if she says”am i fat?” Etc then she’ll lose weight without u ever saying a word.

All my gfs have become more slim while they dated me and this is all i ever did

If u arent actually willing to leave and upgrade then YOU are the beta bitch for letting her get fat. Lol.

This.

>How do I tell my girlfriend she needs to lose weight without hurting her feelings?

You either hurt her feelings on purpose with the truth and make her lose the weight, or you hurt her feelings by sugar coating it and keeping her fat and pissed off.

how tall is she and how much does she weigh?

>30-50 feral hogs

you seem really sweet

Attached: 3C8ECFAD-335E-462A-9F0A-F523E8914E93.jpg (638x749, 96K)

You know what, imma try that. Thanks man, solid advice. Not OP btw, but same situation

This was the gayest thing I've read, yes OP you need to approach it in a similar way but without being on this level of cornyness

what’s corny about it? Maybe in writing in comes across that way.

Is the pic related?

My gfs mom and both her the grandma's are fucking hippos. Gf has maybe 3-5kg above her optimal weight but she's working out and dieting because she doesn't like the way she looks and she gained weight because she was sick and had hormonal problems. One night when we were drinking and having fun she looks me in the eye all serious and tells me that if I ever catch her gaining weight to tell her she's getting fat and to threaten I'll leave her because she doesn't wanna look like her mom

if she put it on after you met up, pull some bullshit and tell her you're worried about her health, etcetcetc. dont outright tell her you find her less attractive because she's fat.
if she was fat when you got together tho, you're fucked nigga. can't ask her to get skinnier without being a cunt.

5'5, 135lbsish. She's not like huge or anything but she's not the same 110lb girl I started dating. I've only lost weight since we have been together and I can't help but start to feel a bit less attracted to her, I'm really into petite
women. I love her regardless but still.

No my GF is a little Korean chick

Appreciate it

answer depends on how much you love her and if you plan to turn her into your wife or not.

Work on becoming more attractive and start going out more and her insecurity will drive her.

I do not understand the question, why would someone want to do that?

Attached: gain d e t e c t e d.png (1000x1132, 1.86M)

This.

Also plan your activities together to be more active. 'Form' her environment and lead. Make hiking or any sports your together Thing she can be excited about.

It really depends if its worth the effort for you desu

The problem is she eats like shit. She's even said herself she wants to lose weight. And then refuses not to eat 2 bowls of white rice and a liter of Coke.

It's nice to have a robust woman with child-bearing hips.

based and, dare I say, redpilled

Attached: 1475515297861.jpg (720x960, 50K)

Let her catch you jerking off to her old photos

>beta response

This is how you get cucked. The proper response is to be explicit in no uncertain terms that her turning into a ham planet is not acceptable and that you will you might need to move on if she refuses to control her weight. This is called "frame", its also a part of setting boundaries, if she crosses them you might act, otherwise she knows she can do what ever the fuck she wants, and she will.

Dread is absolutely essentially to controlling the mind of women. It also helps to in some sense preserve attraction by maintaining the illusion of high status in a male, and his position of leadership. Primarily by the threat of withholding attention. However this only works if the women perceives you as having options. Never stop flirting boys.

If the woman is not receptive, its time you start looking for a new prospect that is not a lazy fat shit.

>most women are like this
>the smarter ones who are lazy shits, will typically hide it until after marriage
>than you're outright fucked unless you can somehow magically find your missing balls

Attached: 1560856285691.jpg (640x427, 26K)

No, I know this is going to be passive aggressive but you never disclose things directly with women. Casually mention it the next time she hugs you, grab her fat roll and say something along the lines of "Someone has been going hard on ice cream buckets", then limit the attention you give her. If she tries to be pissy with "wow, you think I am fat, you asshole" just look at her like she is crazy and ignore her even more, it's a shaming tactic so you let her get away with her laziness. She'll try to punish you with no sex, another tactic to make you her puppy, if you fail she'll walk over you. If she pulls the no sex card just say "k" and turn away from her, basically let her know that she is not attractive to you and you are going cold. She'll get the idea after that and will hit the treadmill, women can't live without attention and are most responsive to the "I might lose him" situations.

This ist probably one of the best advices regarding women I have ever read on here.

Attached: 1559792552314.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Mine doesn't have tits like that :c

You’ve clearly never been in a loving relationship. All you faggots that preach how badass and manly you are for being blunt and controlling are the biggest pussies out there. Your whole post is cringe worthy, pretending like you’ve unlocked the secret to the female psyche. There isn’t one. Despite how jaded you’ve become and what this place has you believe, women are human beings too. The only frame there is in a relationship is whether or not you care enough to be in the relationship anymore. Any mature person knows that it takes sacrifice and compromise to live alongside another in companionship. It’s not a one way street where “what I say goes.” If she doesn’t want to lose weight, no amount of sociopathic mind games will change it. So it’s a matter of how much that bothers you and how much weight she puts on until you find it unattractive enough to end the relationship. And in the end fuck you and fuck me for even giving advice on this board. There’s a reason we are here.

Only legit advice in this thread

>women are human beings
only technically

>starting to get hot
kek

>this retarded
>mommys boy

Attached: 1456695721150.jpg (320x240, 10K)

This exactly, and also the same goes for all men. There's no secret to them and it's bullshit to think all men like facial symmetry, tits, legs and ass!

Amen comrade! You're all a bunch of incel sheeple here

You're beta is showing, stop it. If your woman is getting fat you do something about it, it really is that simple. You can do it via soft manipulation in the form of controlling the environment you spend time together in or you can do it via hard manipulation in the form of an ultimatum, both have their pros and cons. This isn't out of malice, you aren't harming her despite there being a negative connotation around manipulation. You're doing it for her as much as for yourself, you see the problem and have the will to act on it (aka you're a fucking man) whereas she doesn't, that's fine but it needs to be dealt with if you want your relationship to prosper. A good framing tool for talking about her weight is children, both her ability to have healthy ones and giving them a role model to aspire to. A relationship is like any sea going vessel, it requires both a captain and a navigator. A captain is blind without his navigator and the navigator is powerless without the captain. Any breakdown in this dynamic causes the ship to veer off course, regaining your bearings is 10x harder than simply staying on course in the first place.

Attached: george-lincoln-rockwell-rytger-staahlberg.jpg (716x900, 114K)

The only real pieces of advice worth listening to.

You're either a nigger or a cuck and either way I hope you get violently killed.

Your* I'm phoneposting. I'd also add that this only really applies to a women you want to be the mother of your children, if that isn't the case then view her as a disposable commodity because that's essentially the truth of it.

Attached: Modernity.jpg (540x730, 46K)

>samefagging own point

Attached: 125184651678.gif (360x360, 793K)

>recently
>15 pounds

What's her routine bro.

I dare you to post bodies, this is such a onions infused advice that I can smell your lard from here.

Attached: 175615448546.png (390x470, 19K)

you first. can’t call for it if you don’t do it yourself. time stamp and all then and only then will I one up you with mine.

Not him but that just isn't how it works buddy. YOU were called out for your faggotry, the burden of a response is on you. Your post isn't a response but rather a deflection. Lurk more, perhaps

Attached: If only.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

>I swear I’m not samefagging
>b-but my memes!
that’s what I thought, pussy.

>leftie logic working wonders once again

Attached: 1296343656907.jpg (464x370, 66K)

The reason for posting both bodies is that the user who gets BTFO will most likely samefag with snarky comments unless his body is posted as well. Basic post body etiquette,

You tried bud

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-151302_Omnichan.jpg (1440x2960, 773K)

>posting from phone and computer at the same time
can you get more pathetic?

No doubt after the fag who was called out the burden shifts to the user who called him out, otherwise he'd be the faggot

Attached: 1556684255407.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

Tell her to keep going

Attached: 1549040035288.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

Yeah bud, another solid attempt

Attached: 1527361753172.png (900x700, 235K)

Get her a treadmill for her birthday. One off CL is fine.

Do not talk about the weight.
She knows.
Start walking with her everyday until she gets used to and she does it alone.
Women gain weight with hormonal changes. If she is stressed she will gain more weight.

"You know why I don't worry about losing you to another man?"

"Why, baby?"

"This." And grab her flab.

lmao

A solid effort but you're missing the point, she has the means to lose weight (literally everyone does) but lacks the will, a treadmill will do fuck all in that regard

Attached: 1562678159834.png (378x357, 81K)

>fat fetish

Do you fat fucks have no shame?

>pretty sure this neurosis is developed by people who're fucked in the head

Attached: 19981f6545acec15f82e7408920fcd5f79ca5281831a7db3993df946d7a0a9f4.jpg (600x600, 62K)

samefag

Yep, you nailed it buddy, got a point or?

Attached: 1547869194999.jpg (1024x883, 843K)

Take unflattering pics of her and threaten to post them

Unironically based

This is how you can tell the difference between posters who have actually had healthy relationships with women and "alpha" incels

My gf has lost thirty pounds since we started dating

>Korean
Yikes. A little chub on white/latino women is okay, sometimes even great, but it's always gross on Asian chicks. I guess they're not made to be heavier

This is why you never take advice from Jow Forums. What the hell lol.

Know how I know you need to go back?

Attached: 1563121325834.jpg (960x838, 115K)

>"i can't stop samefagging!"

be honest with her about your preferences. don't do any crazy pyschology bullshit to trick her or some shit.

personally I think you might be gay or a pedo, petite women being a thing is either about 'boys' or prebubecence: women naturally gain weight throughout their lives, like 0.5kg in their twenties and 1kg per year later on.. that's what estrogen does, and at some point skinny gf will turn into skeletor face if she doesn't fill out her features (the old saying, you can choose a skinny ass or a younger looking face, but women can't have both).

I believe thicc'er woman are more comfortable to fuck, so I have no issues, and I'm above average dick, so I'm not afraid of feeling overwhelmed by any proportional relation...

Maybe you should just fuck twinks if that is what you're into?

>you can choose a skinny ass or a younger looking face, but women can't have both
That's simply BS

> t. someone who's never been truely loved it had a serious relationship

Attached: 1563484021014.png (638x359, 314K)

This is fucking terrible advice.

there is no way to do it. prepare yourself for living with fat cow.

Wish that approach worked for me, there's plenty of desperate men who will poach her from you

Attached: 1564830192972.png (1112x886, 61K)

>Bro you just can't be into thin women unless you're a homo
Shut the fuck up retard

Or she might not

>loving relationship
>healthy relationships with women

This is what is called romanticism. Betas do this by super imposing an ideal of women over reality, thus leading to mass divergences in their experiences. Unsurprisingly this often leads to failure, its also called cognitive dissonance, due to this divergence they cannot rectify due to government conditioning.

>you’ve unlocked the secret to the female psyche. There isn’t one.

Hypergamy, its also seen in computational models on dating apps. If you shilled out money for tinder gold you get to see your low attraction percentile

>women are human beings too

They're not men, you cannot treat them like men, they will always be less than men in such a comparison because they are inferior in such a metric. The only value women have is (a) beauty (b) sex (c) reproduction. Betas romanticize women excessively, its a sort of escape mechanism when reality and expectations slam into the pavement. This is likely born out of competition anxiety where most men are low status.

> “what I say goes.” If she doesn’t want to lose weight, no amount of sociopathic mind games will change it.

Again beta thinking, why? The man is not the point of origin in this framework. He is constantly putting the woman on the gawd damned pedestal. Guess what guys, its fine to be selfish, to take care of your needs and to be motivated by your desires. Sexual attraction is simply not negotiable, ever. If she's a fat fuck, she's just fucking useless. Its the one thing she has to take care of in life and if she can't even do that, well tough fucking shit.

Its your job as the man to lead her. Her becoming a fat shit is part failure on the man, but if you lay down the law and she doesn't want to stop being a disgusting whale, not your problem.

>beta males treat themselves as disposable
>beta males think supplication works, it never does, just dries pussy out

Keep coping "gentlemen"

Attached: 1559340801623.jpg (800x485, 47K)

based

Attached: 1493961585320.jpg (1280x1280, 383K)

Says the guy novel posting with pseud bullshit and images clearly meant to represent what he envisions to be a prime example of masculinity. It’s all fucking cringe just stop already. It’s embarrassing.

all according to keikaku

Diamonds

>marrying a fat chick
that's a yikes from me fella

fucking hot

Can't handle thicc