Dear Fit:

Dear Fit:
I've travelled all the way from /b/ to ask a workout question. The picture is me. For upper body, I do pullups (tues) and dips (fri). Honestly, I know I'm not in your class, but I'm very happy with how I look (as are the ladies). I'm almost 50 btw.
For legs, I have a dog and we walk 8km a day. That's it. I need your advice on a leg day exercise(s). I've tried squats with dumbells and I honestly dislike the exercise. Can anyone recommend a leg-day routine that will make my thighs and ass on the same level as my upper body. (ass jiggles too much)
thank you .

Attached: me2.jpg (1157x1701, 292K)

squats

Lunges with or without weight.

Supinated Deadlifts gave me a bulb ass and a really tight back, does wonders for your legs too.

Deadlifts or legpress.

Just don't snap your leg like all those terrible webms

What difference does the grip have on your muscles? Honest question cuz I been doing pronated.

Mad props for not being a wrinkly fatass.
If you got a little leaner you'd be even more impressive imo. Try hip bridges, lunges, side lunges, squats and pistol squats in any combination.

The real question is what the fuck are you doing on /b/ when you are almost 50?

Attached: 5054BA75-92CD-4FB9-BD02-B490693FD7A4.jpg (1242x1498, 664K)

Thank you, I'll look into all of these.

You would be surprised how old /b/ is. Try starting a bread on "God Tier Albums." Most of that shit is waaaay to old for even me.
In all honestly, you never grow old. How you are now, you'll always be. Sure, your tastes will refine, but you'll aways be..you.

Don’t get me wrong, I used to visit /b/ and /b/ only but after some time it get seriously repetitive and boring (last ~3-4 years) so I moved to other boards that are not.

>seriously repetitive
agreed.
For me, it's hard to use other boards cos they're so damn slow. One thing about /b/, it moves, and fast. Also, if there's shit happening and you need a link to it, /b/ will have it before anyone else.
then there's /b/'s own brand of humor, pic related

Attached: 1549716788642.jpg (640x850, 61K)

Every board has it’s own kind of humor which is good and I don’t mind slow moving boards. That’s why I visit multiple boards. Kinda sad I started going on Jow Forums way to late. Some of the posts here really motivated me to start doing someting instead of being couch potato.

Attached: 96D239DD-9F3A-4A2E-86F3-25D9800F2B4F.jpg (925x324, 44K)

You look better than 70% of fit and better than 95% at your age, so keep up the good work.

thx, it's when you realize that 80% of working out is about what you put in your mouth. The difficult part. The easy part is the actual exercise (and you don't really need to do that much of it anyway).

Now you see, the idea here is that you should triple the quantity of your nipples.

The effect is twofold.

Primarily, the nipples achieve a more balanced look to your body. Human psychology dictates that the most striking part of your torso would be your muscles or lack thereof, followed by your nipples. Since you fall in the latter category, it is advisable that you direct the movement of the eyes in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Multiplying your available udders by three achieves this. The addition of four nipples also creates a streamlined appearance, with them proceeding in an inward fashion as looks are provided downward on your chest.

Secondly, the addition of 4 nipples allows you to emulate the great guru Xavier, whom which has his teachings widely propagated by the documentary known as “Xavier Renegade Angel”. Allowing for this physical alteration provides philosophical insight on an extremely complex level. Comprehension of concepts like “fate”, “destiny” or “fatestinatey” becomes mere child’s play. Should you value your spiritual growth, this would make an indispensable enhancement to your physical form

I cannot emphasise the paramount importance of this enrichment to your being. I wish you all the best in your exploits,
>oh young one who does not use CBT or QTDDTOT.

Attached: 1565245766373.jpg (1157x1701, 504K)

>Some of the posts here really motivated me to start doing someting
maybe I'll be back again. I'm honestly shopping for some new boards. /b/ turned me on to 8-chan which has had a shit-ton of media attention lately. I honestly didn't get it, it had to be the most boring chan ever. A small, slow and 'tarded community. and so boring.
you have any recommendations?

Attached: 1540424806785.jpg (550x680, 64K)

I moved to /ck/ since I love cooking and baking. It’s kinda fun board when you ignore the daily fast food shilling threads. Jow Forums and /out/ isn’t bad either (if you are into weapons or outdoor stuff) but I don’t check on these daily. Jow Forums since I started working out and want to improve myself.

Attached: B050DF97-6965-41BA-AF60-109DD55A3BC5.png (1347x1512, 158K)

>you should triple the quantity of your nipples
Oh great teacher, what am I who is of triple nipples to do? How ought I to achieve the ninefold nippling?

FOOL, THE NINEFOLD NIPPLE IS A FORBIDDEN PATH.

you will attract the attention of the tictactoe gods who will use you as a playing board until you breathe your last breath. DO NOT trifle with these powers, they are beyond your understanding and operate outside human morality and ethics

Attached: 1557219874594.png (382x194, 59K)

>00000000
and that post
/b/'s where all the class is on 4chin

Attached: thailand.jpg (1242x1242, 248K)

>almost 50
>on Jow Forums

Attached: AAAAAHHHH.png (342x365, 161K)

ok, where exactly do you imagine yourself at 50?
Honestly, I didn't see myself fucking married women, hitting bongs and playing tf2 and cs on saturday mornings...but here we are.

Attached: gramma.jpg (960x807, 122K)

>tf2

Attached: 20190610121642_1.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

Probably dead

Attached: living it.png (507x309, 248K)

In my teens I was a trojan. If that's you...you're a bonehead? no offence intended, just if you know the terminology...

It’s not him and he probably doesn’t know what you are talking about. Why aren’t you still a trojan? It’s not dead culture. At least in my shithole of a country.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Attached: grizzly.png (516x313, 194K)

>Grizzly quads
Nice

Attached: 59D8E15F-59BA-4DB3-9916-E33DEAB3DCB1.png (235x235, 78K)

UUUUAAAHHHHH!!!!

WEP WEH!!!!!!

Attached: 1564598684879.png (2825x3698, 2.62M)

>At least in my shithole of a country
A 50-year-old in boots and braces? I've seen those seaside reunion pictures, that's some heavy cringe. Sure, I got 2 pair DM shoes and a levis jacket. But, the fuck I'm gonna pay USD100+ for a FP shirt. Honestly, I don't listen to the music anymore. Prefer Miles Davis and MJQ now.
Q. if it gets close to a no-deal, will there be HK-style rioting to tell the gov it's not what you want? (And I know you don't want that)

Attached: dob.jpg (431x123, 18K)

skinheads
trojan - skins, all welcome
boneheads - racist
That's the joke, skinheads are the original wiggers. it's all based on black music and black culture. i shit you not.

Attached: 1509631254419.jpg (1024x1001, 128K)

You good at 50 genes?

I gotta walk my dog...maybe this thread will be still up in an hour or two...maybe that's the benefit of slooooow threads.

I had a fucking stroke I meant to say "you look good at 50, you think it your genes?"

Not exactly 50yo but let’s say from 35-45yo with families, kids and they don’t seem to give a fuck what others thinks about them.
$100+ For FP shirt? You crazy? Here it is like $65 man. Same for Docs.

A: As I am from post comunism country, it’s pretty normal to have huge demonstrations here but not really like agressive riots but I am not saying it’s impossible. We are now at times when people are unhappy because our dipshit of a prime minister was drawing subsidies from EU funds for his own company/business so maybe we are really close to have a proper riot soon. God knows.

Attached: F78912DF-4FDF-452C-9333-FE1B5EA55426.jpg (600x450, 57K)

wow, actually, if I was where you are, i'd be hanging out with you guys, I'm sure of that. That looks like a great group. Respect!
Q. Seeing all the adidas, you're more Scooter Boys? or has fashion changed?
that's a great picture

Food and exercise. Also, I quit drinking about 10 years ago. Maybe once a month I'll have a few beers, but I don't remember the last time I was drunk. I live in Asia, and the diet here is a lot of fresh food. I was on a date 2 weeks ago to a fishing village 25 minutes drive from my place, for under USD30 we had (1) a fish, (2) a kg (2.2lb) of shrimp (3) 6 jumbo oysters, (4) an omlete and (5) clams fried w/basil.
tonight for dinner I had teppanyaki - beef, sprouts, spinach and a bowl of rice, for USD5
diet...I'm lucky, I can get fresh food for reasonable prices.
Occasionaly I'll check out old friends from North Amercia on FB. They're all fat. Or what I would call fat, and it appears to be acceptable.

Those guys are from different town but they literally hangout together almost every day, no matter you are sixteen or fifty. That’s why I love cultures like Punks&Skins because it’s about friendship and honesty.
Pic related is guy from my town on one of the most popular SKA-Punk festival here.

A: Not really scooter guys since scooters such as Vespas or Lambrettas are extremely expensive and other scooters just doesn’t look that cool if you know what I mean. Rowdies usually wear those adidas shoes. It’s probably just a fashion thing nowadays.

Attached: F574D95E-2342-4F9F-8370-8D1F28740AF4.jpg (1242x1765, 1.81M)

sounds based, i hope im still playing tf2 at 50
and that anyone is playing tf2 in 30 years

>Not really scooter guys since scooters such as Vespas or Lambrettas are extremely expensive
Not only that, but the frame runs through the footwell making them totally impractical too. I don't give a fuck, I ride a 20 year old 125cc yahama. The flat footwell means I can take my dog on the scooter or bring groceries home.
pic very related. Even if I had the money, I'd still buy a Yahama.

Attached: mfalcon.jpg (2048x1536, 897K)

It's a small local festival, by the looks of the picture. Honestly, seeing this makes me a little jelous of Europe. It's like you really care about quality of life, and it's more than just about owning things. You maintain friendships.
Another style of music I used to love was psychobilly. Is that still a thing in Europe?

>Rowdies usually wear those adidas shoes
What's a rowdie?

g'night
it's midnight here (Asia)

Bro there’s tons of festivals like this in the us

>sounds based
I'll check to see if this is still alive in the morning. I think I've proved I'm on old fart. But some of the new word I don't get.
>based
I've seen this all over the place, what does it mean? thx

Attached: 1464006713030.gif (400x225, 1.93M)

Not really small. 13k+ people from the whole Europe. Really good festival which I visit every year since I was 17-18. Some of those things makes me happy about life, like having a good quality friends I can have a few beers with, enjoy some music etc.
Psychobilly/Rocabilly is still a thing I guess, sometimes I see those weridly dressed people around haha. The music style is good tho. Used to love Misfits a lot.

>taking dog for a ride on Yamaha scooter
Absolutely based user

Rowdies = Hooligans