Reminder it's never too late to make it

Reminder it's never too late to make it

Attached: Jay.png (1264x675, 991K)

Rich Evans will never make it tho

Rich evans has transcended time and space, he has already made it in so many lives and dimensions that he's gotten bored and gone /hedonismmode/

>2012
>Hot, sweaty, raw masculinity
>2015
>skinny soilent manchild

Jay is getting fat again tho.

Doesn't Rich have a gf/wife? He gets laid more often than most of Jow Forums.

>muslim beard and shitty haircut
>masculine
>normal beard and good haircut
>soi

Attached: 1564370933322.png (205x246, 5K)

r8 bros

I have receding hairline its too late,

I am trying to improve neck to offset hair and just stay afloat in the sea of average

Attached: 98.jpg (1485x897, 384K)

BASED non-neck shaving bro

Anyone who falls for the shaved neck meme is gay

This is kind of the problem with the world now though. Everyone has figured out that flattering hairstyle and grown a basedboy beard so girls can't really tell who the fuck is who anymore...

Fuck you. If I don't shave my neck my beard connects with my chest hair.

Beards are natural. They're a secondary sex characteristic, meaning they only exist because women find them attractive.

Who here a fucking contrarian and is always clean shaved?

That's a completely useless fact. We're talking about a cultural happening and what it means for society. Not evolution...

For the record I am a giant RLM fan btw I would straight up hug the shit out of Jay if I ever saw him/he would let me...

ppl who shave their neck trying to hide their double chin are sad little beings

mike is balding heavily and the combover keeps getting worse

me because i can't grow even a moustache for shit

Mike is obese and an alcoholic. His hair is the least of his problems.

>hypermobility
>hypotonia
>Raynaud's
>asthma
>fractured L1
>early disc dessication in C2-C6
>some sort of issue with the nerves or circulation in my right shoulderblade (whenever sitting up or standing up) and the ring/pinky fingers on both hands (paraesthesia/numbness in bath)
>just turned 22
I will unironically never make it

Attached: 12-00-15-2ac.jpg (593x601, 24K)

I rec physical therapy for management of as much of that as possible.

I noticed that too

>Everyone has figured out that flattering hairstyle and grown a basedboy beard so girls can't really tell who the fuck is who anymore
lol do you even read the retarded shit you write?

Maybe would clean shave if that didn't destroy my skin (I have baby skin, I know). But considering buying a high quality electrical grooming machine, to make use of the good jawline I have (when I start to have more face gains).

>obese and an alcoholic
Based.

chin and jawlines too nice to hide it, so me

Rich Evans from TV's Ellen? Already made it mate, most of us can only dream of being in the same league as Dick the Birthday Boy.