Test-boosting/depression lifting movie catalog?

Test-boosting/depression lifting movie catalog?

Attached: 16F9B67D-316E-4BC7-B4D6-1FF640D7F0B9.jpg (1000x800, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aG5P8QBpL1c
youtu.be/SwxILMjF1hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll start myself:

American Psyco — Gives you the real vision that if you make it you're gonna hang Stacyies and have friend in oakcws that matter no matter how fuckeed up you're in your mind

Not a movie, but I've always thought Dragon Ball (pre-Z) had a great message about self improvement and pushing your limits.

The Right Stuff. One of the highest test movies ever made.

Also, is raging bull any good?

Yeah but it's overrated.

I don't watch movies that shill burgerland history
Watched enough of those, am desensitized by your flag-waving bullshit unfortunately

Conan the Barbarian (1982)

The godfather is from 73 and it's colored why the fuck is this shit from 1980 blck and white?

Based

Dragonball(everything after the pilaf saga besides filler)
Dragonball Z

I came here to type Conan '82 but will settle for writing "Highlander" instead

based

Attached: 1415801792472.jpg (680x687, 99K)

Artistic choice. One of the best films of 2018, Roma, was in black and white.

Attached: roma.jpg (1000x563, 443K)

Wtf are you talking about? LaMotta was from 40s.

LaMotta getting fat was the saddest part of the movie. Will we all lose our gains one day?

Attached: toro-salvaje.jpg (640x430, 54K)

seige on jaddotsville

Me, Myself and Irene

The ultra violence in Quentin Tarantino movies shoots my test through the fucking roof

The Raid

Attached: 00E417AC-6934-4F6B-97B5-2CFD0AD51287.gif (350x194, 3.36M)

this.

Bloodsport

Attached: images.jpg (190x265, 5K)

Based

Any decent shows or movies on Netflix? I'm under an hour for my cardio goal for the week

the dark knight rises

Attached: Dark-Knight1W.jpg (1533x2374, 750K)

Watch this 10 times instead of a movie
youtube.com/watch?v=aG5P8QBpL1c

Why the fuck are they lifting in a parking garage?

mandatory "he is a big guy"

Pic related is peak Chadkino. Its literally just about college baseball players in 1980 fucking around and partying before classes start. Also Dazed and Confused.

Forgot pic related

Attached: everybody-wants-some-cover-crop.jpg (900x600, 143K)

mandatory "for you"

Mission impossible rogue nation
Something about going through adversity where no one trusts you and odds are stacked against you just raises my testosterone

Rocky 1 through 4. They just came on Netflix if you have it.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Haven't opened up Netflix in awhile

Scarface always makes me feel super alpha after watching

lmao manlets when will they learn

Birth of a Nation

Nah, but watch it if you really like de niro

Taxi driver
Also, how do I achieve this mode?

Attached: IMG_20190809_130949.jpg (841x574, 129K)

Based and griffithpilled

based

>Taxi driver
>test boosting and uplifting
Is this bait? This movie only deepened my depression.

jackpot

Attached: A50C1632-EAF9-44F2-B0B9-93773591E936.png (166x166, 14K)

Well I'm sorry for your depression. How is your life going? However taxi driver is like one of the most masculine movies ever

The fuck are you talking about? Nothing masculine about it. Travis Bickle himself is, although very charming, but very infantile almost childlike character. It shows how loneliness can fuck a man up mentally and the longer you are detached from society the harder it gets to integrate back.

Limitless

The Edge(1997)
Not sure if depression lifting, but sure is test-boosting

Post more Fresco

I've watched a lot of westerns lately. Tombstone, bone tomahawk, open range, Silverado, and of course the good the bad and the ugly. Pretty high test imo. Also watched a few of the classic nam flicks. Platoon, full metal jacket, apocalypse now. Those might worsen your depression though.

Rainman

Also Hacksaw Ridge, how could I forget

12 monkeys is amazing

Here u go

Attached: 99c15b746c51b8b13f7c4bdc26a642876aebd370325e77616e12e39af1d9bdc2.png (387x290, 15K)

Most of the movies posted are pretty shit for Test-boosting desu. This and Road House are the best I have found. Anyone know any other good movies in the same vein?

Attached: HardTarget.jpg (706x1122, 246K)

>Road House
The amount of faps I had to that striptease scene. God, the mere thought of it still makes me diamonds hard.

Undefeatable

Attached: 28-100-Best-B-Movies-undefeatable.jpg (450x300, 65K)

pretty chad-tier movie

Attached: neverbackdown.jpg (188x268, 14K)

didn't he get cucked by a nidget
(that's my word for nigger midget)

Whole point of american psycho is that no one actually cares about who you are, the only one who can percieve their true identity is yourself.

Bateman is a sociopath/psychopath, he doesnt understand the why or the how of social interaction but he does understand the what. Which is why he is so flustered over someone's business card being better than his, its a "small" social interaction but he thinks its on the level of all other interactions. Bateman tries incredibly hard to keep up his persona but finds it crumbling, scared it will show how disturbed and truly despicable it is.

Then the curtain drops, he is found out... and yet, no one ever cared or even knows who he is, nothing happens, the world continues as normal as if he had perfectly kept his identity a secret.

Chopper, it's on yt in it's entirety youtu.be/SwxILMjF1hQ

Did you read the book?
Reality and dreaming is often mixed into different chapters.

The book is so much more brutal too. Highly recommend.