Be me, house partying with the boyz

>be me, house partying with the boyz
>at end of night I walk home because I don't live far away, like 2 miles
>passing some shops when chavs start yelling at me and throwing shit
>ignore them, better things to do than deal with cringe kids larping as tough guys
>not worth my time so just keep walking
>as I'm walking away one punches me over the back of the head
>gtfo faggot I lift
>turn around and hit him across the face, physically feel his nose shatter against my fist
>larper thought he was tough but went down in one hit, he falls to the ground
>look down at him and it's completely fucked up, entire nose is bent to one side and he's bleeding all over and crying
>gtfo before his friends jump me or pull a knife, run the whole way without stopping because I don't neglect cardio
Is the average Jow Forumsizen tough enough to defend himself from potentially life threatening danger? Has lifting made you a better fighter? For me it has because I zero upper body strength before I lifted and my stamina was shit tier before doing cardio

Attached: gymthot.jpg (320x589, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45572691
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basic Boxing and Jujitsu, and carry a gun. Train with said gun. All you need baby

Honestly, if you can throw and land a solid punch and not get gassed out you’re good
Anyone who is unexpirenced at fighting will usually gas out after a minute or go

>All you need baby
True, but only if you can get one. I live in UK so I can't get a gun, and pretty much all other self-defensive weapons are banned here

dam nigga nice if not larp

Then I'd say more advanced boxing and jujitsu. Muay Thai once you're proficient with boxing

>if not a larp

Never underestimate the kick either. An unexpected kick to the quads will but your average joe on the ground, then you can... well... have your way with him

The MMA golden 3

gun but ill say this before someone else does,
live in a nice area + situational awareness > everything else

unless you've got caught for some dumb inferior race shit you can get a gun in the UK. Sure there's some hoops to jump through but it's not that hard.

wrong

Your might be able to get a gun, but self defense it pretty much illegal.

>carrying bolt action .303 rifle for self defence

based

Nice trips
Paul alan. Lets see your digits

>carrying in the UK
Lmao did you pass the background check for the licence for the licence for the safe for the round tip plastic knife home defense model and know you want to EDC it ? What a madman !

Get a butter knife then

I'm Scottish and grew up fighting all the time with either my mates or 'gangs' from other areas of our town. When UFC started to become popular we would literally get pissed and beat shit out of each other every friday and saturday. It was great. We would also head round the town looking for fights and we would always end up smashing everyone. We got a pretty bad name for our selfs. We kinda grew out of that carry on but I got in a couple of fights after those years and still managed to beat shit out of whoever they were. Took one guy down in seconds in front of a group of his mates after he was waving his finger in my Mrs' face for some reason. Chopped his leg with a kick, he went to a knee and I hooked him a peach, knocked him straight out. Another time a guy tried to stab me in the head with a screwdriver...he dropped it straight after for some reason, I punched him in the face and knee'd him a few times and then ran him into a concrete post untill he was out.

Shit was quite fun I gotta admit. I'm fairly capable so if anyone started I'd be fairly confident I'd wreck about 80% of people around my way lol

People growing up like that are usually a huge pain in the ass to fight
T. Train combat sports since years

Hope you get shot you nigger

>live in a nice area + situational awareness > everything else
this

also
>at end of night I walk home because I don't live far away, like 2 miles
>at end of night I walk
dont go out after 9pm, its that simple, majority of stabbings, assaults, shootings and killings happen at night

Attached: B0EDF2D3-225E-4B89-817F-885B5FAB416E.jpg (700x996, 117K)

Anyone notice how cool that set is? He's got displays of a Jesus outfit, two different types of knight, his own clothes (maybe he's emulating his hero?) and another vest dude.

Trips confirm, it is based. Now reclaim your fatherland from the invaders user

Excuse me he has a loife, he doesn't need a knoife

this is britain as he used the french word 'le chav'

Cringe

>He doesn't know Glasgow invented the epidemic knife crime but there all white

lol google; How Scotland stemmed the tide of knife crime
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45572691

chav is an English word though

nah its from quebec or some shit

chav stands for council housed and violent

Define living in a safe area. I was spoiled and grew up in one of the safest (also most white kek) areas in the US. Anything less than that seems sketchy to me.

i'm taking the piss i know what it means and is

Oi oi oi got a loisence for that banter

Depends on how you dress/carry yourself. You're definitely not safe in even a mixed race hood if your dressed in all prep and walking around like your dad owns half of it. Doesn't mean you have to get along with black people, but I'd say you're safe if you can walk around and naturally intimidate people on the streets, since thats what gains respect in the hood anyway.

you from Maine??

Based as fuck

Fighting makes you a better fighter. Strength makes whatever you can do more effective.

Braaaaaaapppp!!!!!!

oi oi oi put a gun to your mothers head

>feel his nose crush
Shut the fuck up, I've broken peoples jaws, nose, ribs you never feel it on your hands

are you ok? it was only a little bit of banter

Defend yourself and run away. You handled this the right way.

Is Britain just A Clockwork Orange now?

Attached: 2aad4208428a8c9f9562b16f84e353a5.png (250x371, 160K)

Based, sounds like a good fucking time

Attached: 3E85353D-74F0-4689-8504-3A2757D66670.jpg (470x313, 30K)

Sounds like Armadale

if this isn't copypasta, it should be.

>not already appendix-carrying your grandpappy's SMLE