1lb of meat, potatoes and pasta, is this a good deal for my gains?

1lb of meat, potatoes and pasta, is this a good deal for my gains?

Attached: 15652885752607842682895094733316.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.medicaldaily.com/penis-size-shrinkage-linked-nonstick-frying-pans-fast-food-wrappers-432719?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh dear god why is the meat in water? Are you boiling your meat?

not op, but i'll do this too. actually a lot better for cholesterol than burnt up fat

...you guys use water instead of oil?

Haha, even if you do believe in the cholesterol meme, you could just fry it without added fat. It will taste literally 20 times better.

>you could just fry it without added fat
what

>potatoes
>pasta
sounds like a double dose of carbs

it's what i had for lunch. 95% lean beef and frozen veggies, boiled. just add choice of seasoning.

clean that fucking pan

OP here, whats wrong with boiling meat?

Attached: 15652896286655530486085846251677.jpg (2448x3264, 2.48M)

Fry it in a pan without adding oil or butter

Why pasta if you already have potatoes?

The fact that it implies you do not posses basic cooking skills is wrong with it. Literally no one ever that isn't a complete food pleb would purposely choose to boil their meat instead of fry it. Go and post that pic on /ck/ as a troll and see people freak out.

>boiling minced meat to pasta
you fucking mongrel

Can you do that, what the fuck, won't it burn

>implying

Go deep fry/confit everything you fatass

i think it's alright if he's using the water as pasta sauce but he should be using whole cuts instead of minced in that case

Who the fuck adds oil to brown burger meat?

Not my kitchen
Thats another way to do it
But what is wrong with it? I know how to fry it too but I choose this time to boil the meat, for taste

white people lmao

you don't even need to use oil just a non stick pan, meats got plenty of fat in it already

No, the fats in the meat will keep it from burning.

>minced
go away UK

It's done~

Attached: 15652903063627146363486673319458.jpg (2448x3264, 1.82M)

>pasta done before the rest, drying out
>boiling the meat
>not frying potatoes and meat separately
looks like soupy vomit. learn some basic cooking skills you nerd

Not even some tomato sauce OP?

you're cucking yourself out of delicious fond. add your liquid near the end and use something acidic to scrap up the stuff stuck on the bottom, shit will taste way better

Nah, it already has onions (black) sauce

thats way too advanced for this fucker, didn't you see what he just cooked?

>non stick pan
oh nononono
google.com/amp/s/www.medicaldaily.com/penis-size-shrinkage-linked-nonstick-frying-pans-fast-food-wrappers-432719?amp=1

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-215530_Chrome.jpg (1069x1196, 391K)

I'm hoping cooking is new to you, because if it is, it's not too bad Try to fry the meat, and try to fry potatoes. Good work OP

HIjacking this thread for a cooking question? How do i stop being scared of grease fires? I am always fucking scared that i will burn my kitchen down when i use oil, i have been cooking for years and nothing happend but everytime i hear that oil sound and i see it getting agitated in the pan i got fucking nervous and scared like a bitch, whats wrong with me.

Ground beef is typically fatty enough to cook without needing oil

These are the people who give you cooking advices.
And I don't want to know how you cooked that pasta.
Fucking hell why every non-Italian can't cook for shit I fucking hate you all never touch a pan again

Attached: 1544396952457.jpg (249x249, 10K)

Kill yourself retard, Shitalian food is just peasant French food.

Potatoes and meat all day. Pasta puts me to sleep, I’m guessing it gives a high insulin response so I tend to avoid it.

Sweet potatoes are also god-tier bulking food. Cheap and packed with nutrients

I fry the meat and potatoes when im eating it with vegetables or rice, but with pasta I like to boil it

For the pasta I just put them on water and add a little salt, and no, I didnt break them in half

Alright, at least you don't boil meat on it's own

Weakest bait, you have an "Italian" restaurant at every corner of your shithole and you nonstop eat what you uncultured swines call "pizza".

Ok fucking Arab rapebaby. Iti’s could never reach the culinary mastery of French cuisine

I would have poured a can of crushed tomatoes into the mix. delicious.

Boiled meat or chicken are very good

Attached: Pollo-Guisado-Smart-Little-Cookie-4.jpg (800x1160, 183K)

Hmm... you cant go wrong with meat and potatoes

Wrong

why shouldn't i do the most convenient thing when all i want is nutrients. i understand the need by some to larp as gay italians, but i just want to be Jow Forums

Attached: sit.jpg (1070x1290, 95K)

Don't worry Italybro I think you're cuisine is the best
Ignore the americlaps; their cuisine is fucking dogshit

either self respect or respect for the food

Mutt

This. I lived in Italy for 10 years and now i live in Poland for about the same time, the food is fucking dogshit compared to the Italian one, like pukeworthy, thank god i learned how to cook

Attached: 1551934094891.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Fuck off pierogi is great

why can't Americans learn how to cook ???

Attached: 1523297134446.png (430x428, 137K)

I've seen this image so many times, but each time I love it more

Ah man, why?
What is wrong with the pasta I made?

They are actually awful, the one with meat are okay, but the famous (for some reason) ruskie pierogi are absotuley shit

No they’re not

Shit taste Janusz

See i told you i didn't want to hear that.
OK hear me out.
HOW TO COOK PASTA 101
1)PUT WATER IN THE POT
2)WAIT UNTIL WATER BOILS
3)DONT PUT ANYTHING ELSE FUCKTARDS
3)ADD AROUND 3 PINCHES OF SALT AND THE PASTA (DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT OF WATER AND PASTA YOU WANT TO COOK THOUGH)
4)STIR IT IF IT'S NOT SPAGHETTI YOU ARE COOCKING, OR IT WILL STICK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POT
5)AFTER AROUND 9 MINS TASTE IT (ITS CONSISTENCY SHOULD BE A BIT HARD (AL DENTE) AND NOT COMPLETELY SODDEN AND SQUISHY HOW I'M SURE YOU FUCKS COOK IT.
A RULE OF THUMB IS 10 MINS FOR ANY TYPE OF PASTA. STILL TASTE IT BEFORE THEN
If you want to never experience one of the best sensations in life go ahead.

Attached: 1554491796593.png (450x352, 114K)

>Not adding oil to the pasta so it doesnt stick together

do you even pasta

Cry spaghetti nigger

Because you assholes stopped immigrating and now all we have are retarded Mexican castoffs who just want everything to taste like elote and die of diabetes.

>adding oil to pasta
wtf is wrong with you, have you ever heard of stirring?

YOU ADD OIL AFTER YOU COOK IT WHEN IT'S ALREDY IN THE PLATE IT DONT TELL ME YOU PUT THE OIL IN THE WATER OH GOD NONONO STOOOOP

Attached: 1544577845691.png (808x805, 446K)

>confit
I dont think you know what the meaning of this word is, brainlet

There is nothing wrong with adding a bit of oil to the water you fucking schizo

NOOOOONONONONOOOOO SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP NOOOOOO

Attached: 1498277752027.png (700x2000, 945K)

But thats what I did Tails, and the result by firm and taste is perfect

The sauce doesn't stick to the pasta if you lube it up.

you fucking idiot oil and waters doesnt mix all you have is a puddle of oil on top of the pasta water

So im guessing you weighed the meat before cooking and not after? Ground beef what %lean?

Well, you got me into that, I buy my meat at a local store by weight (1lb) but I didn't check the lean%...

bros r8

just made it, chicken+red pepper+onion+wild mushrooms+some no name cooking sauce

Attached: 602.jpg (2352x1568, 2.24M)

>garbage meal of only mince and starch
>boils his meat
>combines potatoes with pasta
>ctrl+f "veg"
>2 results
how about instead of worrying about your precious gains, you enter civilization with the rest of us, you absolute cave dweller

>Frog legs in snail sauce
>Culinary mastery
Pierre pls go

Attached: 1557443083144.jpg (480x443, 27K)

I boil my chicken.

8/10 that's how you cook meat if you don't want to fry it on a pan.
You can do the same but with tomatoes instead of peppers, which are more traditionally used in those kind of dishes

I see no issue

its a pressure cooker, I find it cookes meat much better than just simply frying it on a pan

Attached: 660i6.jpg (2352x1568, 532K)

It's also a good way to give mediocre meat a good taste, if the meat is good it will taste great even when simply cooked in a pan, if it's not you have to valorize it with sauce.
Btw that dish here is called spezzatino since it's made with pieces of meat

it will not be as tender as cooked in pressure cooker

>Btw that dish here is called spezzatino since it's made with pieces of meat
its meat and rice or chicken and rice

rice is ok, but for maximum taste I wanna boil (also in pressure cooker) potatoes with some leftover bones then mash them (add oil, spices) then mix with meat/sause. I done it few times it and it was glorious but didnt have time today

The pizza here fucking sucks. It's all dough because people here seem to like eating a fucking loaf of bread for every bite
Also, when I drop the pasta and salt in the boiling water the boil stops. Should I cover the water to make it boil again or just wait 9-10 minutes?

disgusting. Just salt it and saute it in beef tallow with mushrooms.

Next time get some tomato puree and use high fat beef mince. The beef will release the fats and fry itself. Be sure to season generously (marjoram is my personal favourite for meats).

There's fat in the meat you half brain, who adds additional fat?

Attached: 1543718899523.jpg (258x195, 10K)

if you add oil to the water the sauce will slip off the pasta. Even I, a lowcarbfag, know this, faggot

you have no clue about food

are you brazilian by any chance? that fucking old ass worn out pan in the back fucking screams brazilian, every lower middle class house has one of those laying around on the oven

It stops for a moment, but it should be back at boiling point in 20 seconds or so, if you put the pasta in when you can clearly see the water is boiling don't worry about it, it will boil again soon, so just count the 9-10mins from the moment you put the pasta in

looks like an old aluminum pot that leaches shit everytime you use it, pretty much standard in every third world country

your dish looked like pajeet shit, so please don't act like you know about food

Ypu put a bit of butter after you pour the water out and then you mix it so it isnt dry. Pasta is the fuckong eaisetlst thing ever, its tue same tier as eggs

The oil helps the pasta not to stick together you faggot

faggot is my dick smacking you're mom's forehead

Have sex

Not worth it's own thread so I'm piggybacking:

I live in the US in the northwest. What is a good price for steak/beef cuts? What are some good cuts I should look for? My Safeway coupon sheet has flank steaks for 6$/lb,is that any good?

oh but i do, with you're mom

please, god, put some kind of sauce or butter or something on that

i bet you didn't even salt your meat and potatoes, you fucking animal

How to cook minced meat for pasta:
>dice an onion together with a couple cloves of garlic then fry it until it turns golden brown
>empty pan for now, toss in the minced meat, apply generous amounts of salt and pepper
>once the mincemeat has a good color all around add the onions back along with a can of crushed tomatoes
>season to your taste, some recommended options are cayenne pepper, MSG, tomatoe purée, dried coriander, oregano or basil
>simmer until the sauce is reasonably thick, add water to extend the cooking time if you want a richer taste

Attached: fatcat.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

you still dont know anything about food