Thoughts on crossfit?

Thoughts on crossfit?

I started 1 month ago and i'm pretty happy with it.

Attached: 10-competiciones-crossfit-europa-2018-picsil-1200x480.jpg (1200x480, 125K)

I heard it's stupid and prone to injury, what do you do there?

As long as you’re happy that’s literally the only thing that matters.

It's a great way to meet others in the gay community without going to gay bars and ruining your gains

It’s great, just not for normies. It involves complex movements done with speed. Rather than actually keeping good form though most gyms just tell you to hit the numbers. This results in no gains at best and injury at worst. If you are experienced with lifting, cans at least do oly lifting with a plate, and are dissatisfied with your current program try it out. But if you just started lifting like 1-2 years ago don’t bother yet

I don't like it. But as long as you're not a fat shit typing #FatPride on Twitter rather than taking action, then I don't really care what you're doing when you're active.

Attached: pieni apu.png (789x750, 18K)

It depends. Everyday we do different exercises.

t.Incel

There are a lot of thots there

I think it's retarded and very dangerous to the average person who no prior athletic experience (ie, the majority).

but all that matters is
1. you enjoy it
2. you stay in shape doing it
3. you don't hurt yourself doing it

ok, what did you do the last time you were there

Do you do pull ups in that retarded form like your pic?
If you do, pls stop.

no u

crossfit seems fun af, but i wonder why people who dont compete spend shitloads of time doing kipped pullups and other kipped excersises.

good answer

Last session was:

10' warmup

5 times:

10 bench press with 80%

2 times go up on a rope ( 1 without legs)

Then the wod ( as many repetitions as possible) :

25 Jumps over a box

25 Swing with 24 lb

400m run

>10 bench press with 80%
thats not physically possible

bbecause they cant do actual ones obviously dumbshit

> he can’t do ten reps of 80% of max

When I did BJJ I was consistently impressed with how strong and generally in shape Crossfitters were; they were always hard to roll with versus typical fat powerlifters who would be gassed by the end of the warmup. Never done it myself but if you just want to get in really good shape and are willing to risk injury it's probably the best way to go.

5x

I did it for 2 months with my gf. There were good vibes in the gym and I liked the coach a lot. What was weird was that even the really "good" people looked dyel as fuck. In fact most of the people there were fat or skinnyfat, especially the guys. I'd say the crossfitters I've met have a pretty nerdy vibe, like former band and drama kids who got high paying jobs (so they can afford the fees) and decided they wanted to get yoked. They were all pretty nice though, not nearly as douchey as I expected.

Me & gf did a competition at the end of my two months, it was pretty fun. Kind of like running a 5k or something.I left the gym cause it was really expensive ($160/month) and I missed powerlifting. Good cardio though. Back to just lifting at my $10/mo gym and running for cardio now.

Do crossfit if it works for you. Some people really like that group vibe to motivate themselves. Just please do not do those shitty ass kipping pullups.

I go to an actual gym and follow a program

>everyday we do different exercises
That's why it's dumb.

cool, thanks for a real response

>10 bench press with 80%
>2 times go up on a rope (1 without legs)
>25 swing with 24 lb
I actually burst out laughing at picturing these exercises. What are they training you for at crossfit user?

Attached: image.jpg (400x460, 74K)

Cool keep at it. Just make sure you make sure you're not doing anything stupid and hurt yourself.

Man i've never been in a gym in my life before this. I'm a totally dyel (still).

In fact, i play basketball during the winter and this is a way to keep me fit.