Is dying young the ultimate redpill?

Why would anyone want to live until they're decreipt and barely move? Wouldn't it be best to live until their mid 40's at the latest and die while you are still have your body, but also had enough time to amass knowledge, wealth...etc?

I suppose it would be even more fulfilling if you died a warrior's death too

Attached: CHADPITT.jpg (1364x552, 110K)

why would you put an arbitrary end limit on your one and only chance at existence? just live until you don't wanna live anymore and then blow your brains out

Attached: 1557727470472.png (894x773, 48K)

If you've finally amassed knowledge and wealth, why would you want to die?

Because if you set a deadline you'll push yourself to achieve your goals instead of putting things off.

If you know exactly how many years you had left to live, wouldn't you feel more inclined to make the most out of them?

Attached: 1558242090256s.jpg (205x246, 6K)

Well you'll never obtain true knowledge since all knowledge is based on what we ultimately cannot prove.

By knowledge I just mean experiences, being well read, mastered some sort of skill...etc

Attached: capture3.png (401x308, 193K)

It's a redpill, one of the biggest. In fact, biogically, we're not supposed to live past 40. It would be a completely different world without old people. I believe we should euthanize people over 60 like in Lovecraft.

3000 years ago? Maybe. Today? Absolutely not.

One of the reasons immigration is pushed so hard is because of the "bUT wHO WILL tAkE CARE OF ThE OLD PEoPle"

Attached: 1471eb8c8fa178ed0f9b9bc489fcc3cd.jpg (602x453, 33K)

the age for achieving goals is pretty much like 40-50 anyways. i dont think anyone expects to amount to much after that age. doesnt mean you should just kys immediately at that point. especially with modern medicine you can be fit active and healthy as a 60 year old man. my dad is 62 and runs marathons

And most importantly, at least in Europe, who will pay their pensions?

>one and only chance at existence
i see you havent taken the paganpill

>one and only chance at existence
i dont want these feels brehs.

What age is too young to die?

22 here

You'll never be as fit as you were in your 20's-30's though. 40's is unironically the best time to die because it's the best mix of knowledge, wealth amassed while still maintaining your health. Sure you can be a fit 60 year old but you won't look or be nearly as fit as you were in your 20's-30's

Attached: capture2.png (447x296, 216K)

In your early 20's is too young imo unless you were an extremely high achiever when you were a a teen/child.

Attached: Capture1.png (553x294, 269K)

That's retarded. We have a very good understanding of many things and those we don't make the pursuit of knowledge more interesting. Knowledge can be practical. It took a lot of practical knowledge to get a man on the moon even though we couldn't definitively prove the science behind every little step it took to get there.

Why? Being some decreipt old man harping about "muh glory days" or how "I still got it yuuup" is kinda pathetic desu. Better to strive to achieve your prime, then go into that good night

Attached: asdf.png (1280x720, 723K)

The wisest man admits he knows nothing

Attached: asfafdag.jpg (1200x675, 46K)

>le jokerman
what are you? a 12-year-old?

stop while you're winning is the most redpilled mentality to be honest

Attached: 1564681921608.jpg (442x525, 26K)

Aristotle basically said the opposite, but alright.

No, I'm just ahead of the cruve

OHOHOHOHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: joker.jpg (2894x1628, 287K)

the best life is laughing in the face of death and remaining virile until past 100

Socrates, bro

Attached: 1560655043055.png (685x844, 140K)

>remaining virile past 100

not gonna happen

Attached: download (4).jpg (348x145, 6K)

Depends on what your life-mode is this time. Since you're having this concept to begin with maybe you should join a military, warriors tend to die young, you may be in a warrior mindset.
Someone in a seeking or nurturing mindset though would tend to desire a longer life, such that they could acquire more experiences or see more things to fruition.
Wouldn't it be nice to see a tree you planted grow over 100 years?

Yeah I know who said it. I'm saying Aristotle was right and Socrates was wrong.

Exactly.

Attached: 1560734046685.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>Yeah I know who said it. I'm saying Aristotle was right and Socrates was wrong.

Yikes. Imagine making such a statement.

Attached: the_jokester.png (241x209, 19K)

Well yeah it's a different set of values.

also military is useful to join for the gibs and discipline if nothing else. However
>dying for israel in the desert

Maybe if there's world war 3 but not for some pointless war for rootless transnational corporate elites from a special, secret tribe

A good death would be reason enough to die, if you've accomplished what you want. I'm not sure it's possible unless you're a soldier.

>In fact, biogically, we're not supposed to live past 40.

Attached: 1563306859832.jpg (279x276, 16K)

The age of dying of the plague in our 20's was like yesterday dude. We're not physiologically ready to die that old. Have you seen all the medication your mom takes from all the nigger dicks she takes? And she's what? 50? 60?

The plague is not a natural way to die retard, and the heath of midevil societies were dogshit. They were all disease ridden manlets. Preagricultural people were in excellent health and commonly would live into their 70s. Average lifespan would be low because of infant mortality. You dont know what your talking about.

>He doesn't want to die while he's still at the top

Attached: face.jpg (2630x2749, 923K)

Yes and no. Once you've reared children, you've essentially fulfilled your biological programming. You don't even need to raise them in 2019 given the vast amounts of government aid available to them. True, you could work to better society, but the majority of people actually end up costing more to the state than they ever contributed to it.

No

Attached: 394.png (1700x850, 353K)

Attached: 1564363341319.jpg (480x608, 114K)

>dying young the ultimate redpill?
>redpill, one of the biggest. In fact, biogically, we're not supposed to live past 40.

Jesus christ, dying young isn't a redpill you dumb fucks. Living young despite your age is. Reaching 50 and falling apart from not being fit and not having access to advanced medicine is shit, but giving up and just jumping off a cliff before you hit that point because your lazy ass can't repair yourself is also shit.

Do you wanna die in your prime like paul walker, elvis, freddie mercury, heath ledger, tupac.

Or do you wanna stop being a faggot, jump on tnt, live like a king and fuck everyones granddaughters like mel gibson is doing in his 60's?

This

Based and Mishimapilled

Attached: yukio_mishima.jpg (660x1015, 93K)

Die young because when I see those boomers living on our backs and that live forever, that angers me. Old people are one the few roots of what's wrong in the world. I din't despise them but the pension system creates misery.

You know, the majority of the aging population right now (like 80+) are decrepit because of the time they grew up in. The Depression. They were most likely malnourished as children, and that left an impact on them in the long run. The fact that they lived until 80 and older is more than likely due to modern medicine.

Not saying that aging doesn't take its toll, obviously, but we are living in the healthiest age known to man. There's more access to nutritional food than there every was before, there's more access to knowledge about nutrition and exercise, and wellbeing.

Yes, people who are lucky enough to be born and live in these areas will last longer than others. It does not apply to the entire world. That's been life since day one.

Although the majority of Jow Forums users are severely depressed, antisocial, and in denial. So it makes sense to want to justify/glorify dying young when you've got nothing to live for. It's a lot easier than going out and finding something.

hey jokerman i don't know if youre being ironic or not but i agree. if there was still a purpose to be had in this world id like to die for it while i still can and leave fulfilled, possibly even leaving behind a legacy of honor and glory. instead in this day while the world withers we must either wageslave until our bodies break down, literally, then retire senile OR we can kill ourselves. i want to take the second choice but then my legacy will only be pain and sadness. if there was a way to just be forgotten id take it

>Aristotle
>Le every single thing can be made known purely through thought without any observations

No wonder that brainlet believed women had 30 teeth

Old people seem happy to me, I actually look forward to those years. You've beaten the game, had a great career, a large family, made friends and enemies, and now you get to revel in the warm glow of a life well lived, before you are granted the final reward of eternal peace.

The ultimate redpill is to die in your absolute prime at 23-25 in the coming race war.

Yeah like 3rd world illiterate mongrels would actually do that instead of just pushing their own agenda which is islam

Getting old isn't a choice you retard.

I wouldn't want to die young, but there's no point in living after 60. Your body and mind both become decrepit and a shadow of what they used to be. I don't want to be like my grandparents always complaining about their backs, and knees, and shit. Not to mention that old people are just really fucking bored and are literally waiting for death.

Attached: 1564429832440.png (646x419, 444K)

user we have the drugs to have shredded body even in our 70's... and then if you can not move well and arefukking oil, we have always LSD, MDMA, DMT to trip away and have a better time than in ever in "real " life

i like this image very much

>Although the majority of Jow Forums users are severely depressed, antisocial, and in denial. So it makes sense to want to justify/glorify dying young when you've got nothing to live for. It's a lot easier than going out and finding something.

Speak for yourself. Maybe it's because of the recent news cycle, but I don't know why so many anons rag on other anons when they're in the exact same boat.

Good goy

Fucking ancient greeks lived into their 90’s

Each stage of life should be fulfilled:

> Childhood -- carefree existence, blind optimism, unlimited joy
> Teenage -- Learning adult responsibilities and complexities of life, learning sex, etc
> 20s -- Setting up adult life, first serious relationships, first job, first car, etc
> 30s -- Beginnings of stable adult life, long term relationship, marriage, children, business success
> 40s -- Family growing, business growing
> 50s -- Beginning of retirement, wealth amassed, children going to high school/college. Lot of free time, spare cash
> 60s -- Full retirement. Adult children. Time spent as wished.
> 70s -- Grandchildren, slow, peaceful life. No concerns now (except health possibly).
> 80s -- Twilight years, soon to head to the next life

>be a good slave and work for the machine
better die young and like a hero than this garbage

:^)

Attached: B3BECA67-8149-429B-BE44-D3F8FA5323A8.png (344x358, 38K)

Lmao

this is sad man...
>time spent as wished
I bet NOT!
> Childhood -- carefree existence, blind optimism, unlimited joy
> Teenage -- Learning adult responsibilities and complexities of life, sex, etc
> 20s -- Setting up adult life, first relationships, first job, first car, etc
> 30s -- Beginnings of stable adult life, enjoying females young and older and having fun, traveling and gather experiences, life success
> 40s -- more experiences, more young pussy
> 50s -- more experiences, more traveling, life is fun, you regret nothing untill now. More young pussy.
> 60s -- No retirement. You are healthy and full of life, you are still atractive, young pussy and fun, the right drugs and more traveling and experiences.
> 70s & 80s -- More of the right drugs and lots of fun time, you regret nothing and are happy to go to the other side.

T. underage male equivalent of the "cool wine aunt"

Imagine being so shallow, brainwashed and naive to think "young pussy" is the be all and end all of life, and that thot 500 will still be as exciting as the first 50. Also not sure why you think that's not possible as a rich businessman in your 40s or 50s if thats what you want. Having young side chicks has been default for powerful men for milennia,

Also you keep writing "more experiences"... setting up a business and a family are great experiences. What do you think is "more experiences" in your 50s? Fucking skydiving or something? Lmao

What about that is "for the machine"? Carrying on your bloodline is your basic biological imperative and based af, and setting up your own business is the only way to "escape the machine" other than being a hermit

no my friend, setting up a business and a family are not great experiences, there are for sure experiences but not great. Being a slave is not a great experience.
kek at young pussy is the be all and end all of life... no my friend, young pussy is just way better than one old pussy...
With young pussy i don't mean senseless fucking, no way. You are building a relationship with a human and through them you are learning more and more about yourself and allover life.
No man, the rich business man is a slave and have time to fuck only sluts... or maybe his wife...
You are very dump and shallow if you can think only of skydiving as a new experience young fella...
To name only a fraction, winning a turnament on a sport you like, winning it on another you like, playing on a band, learning new languages...

>corrected
Carrying on your bloodline is your basic biological imperative and blue pilled af

setting up your own business is one way to be another slave of the Bank

> Ending an unbroken genetic chain of billions of years because you're such a hedonist you want to spend your 50s and 60s talking to college girls about their hopes and dreams.

Are you South American or something? You have that kind of negroid/spic "live in the moment" attitude with its lack of foresight and consideration of consequences.

Being financially free with your own business is the opposite of being a slave and its the only way to achieve true freedom in this life. Once established you can choose how many hours you put into it.

Equally, having children and a family is both the best way to ensure a fulfilled later life (with kids and grandkids), and is the only way to leave something lasting in the world.

Go get your balls snipped and go back to r*ddit.

Eternal Youth is the ultimate redpill. If you're not chasing immortality, you've been cuckolded by death.

support longevity research

this is sad blue pilled already ball snipped cuck...

I live in germany and have a fairly good job, working on the cars of tomorrow. Hope not more than 8 years from now.
So im now a modern slave and i really can not see how it would be deferrent if i had my own job... the difference is that i very probably would work more then 8 hours per day...
You are making me really sad kid, you are writing what a bank would tell you.
>Being financially free with your own business is the opposite of being a slave and its the only way to achieve true freedom in this life
Do you really believe this blue pilled shit, no really?
You will die as gear in the system... well the good thing is that you seem to be a happy gear.
>Equally, having children and a family is both the best way to ensure a fulfilled later life (with kids and grandkids),
Well fullfilled for you bc you are you and believe the bluepilled shit you are writing.
>and is the only way to leave something lasting in the world.
nothing is lasting in this world, what are you talking about?

However... it doesn't really matter what i or you believe. Do your think and i hope you live really a "fullfiled" for you life.

The actual ultimate redpill is living tens of thousands of years healthy as a 20 year old, and then dying by your own choice when you've decided that the last 46823 years have been finally enough.

Attached: 1560070084546.jpg (1357x960, 314K)

Saying blue pilled over and over doesn't make it true you fucking sandnigger wageslave

>German
>Doesn't want kids
>Hates freedom
Imagine my shock

We're already immortal, don't be a fedorafag

stay mad and do exactly what your Masters wants for you... its good for you.

Attached: yes you.jpg (248x203, 11K)

yeah (((they))) really love financially independent white Christians with big families and business influence you fucking brainlet

Attached: basedtom.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Yea dude you’re really sticking it to the system by voluntarily not passing on your genes....germans are fucking retarded

A small minority of guys benefit from going out in a blaze of glory before they decline, a la Jim Morrison or James Dean.

Imagine a world where Axl died in an explosive motorcycle accident in '92 rather than living on like this.

But for most guys, their societal value increases as they age, because they have more wealth generating capability and more knowledge to share. Think of an elder statesman like Arnie.

Aging does suck, but it's the cost of the experience that lets you build a family, create a business, develop yourself and the people around you, etc.

Attached: rose.jpg (1620x1080, 503K)

who are they the Bank?
They indeed love "financially independent" white Christians with big families and business.

I cannot believe that you can't understand that.
Well you are a kid of your time.

> sandnigger / turkroach
> keeps saying kid and bluepilled
> literal middle age wageslave car mechanic
> is infertile and poor to btfo the kikes

you're so fucking stupid i don't even know where to start

Attached: opisafaggot.png (500x543, 118K)

i see that struck you good, well stay mad.
You made my day.

Believe what you want and die old and happy and so on

> seething

This is why you're being replaced.

God I wish brainlets would take the ultimate redpill and just fucking DIE

most people dont even hit their stride in their careers until 30-35. So at 40 you should finally be sitting pretty, finance wise. And you suggest that's an ideal moment to die, because your "gains" are starting to decline?

L.O.L.

Better to die heroic death young, than a commoner's life til lold age takes you. You've figured out something important.