Anyone else lost the genetic lottery

Anyone else lost the genetic lottery

Iv tried this year dudes but my holiday is 3 days away and I feel like I won’t be able to take my top off at the beach etc without being embarrassed.

I mean I see skinny fat people who take their top off who just look better than me putting in no effort.

Anyone else share these feels :(

>Wide Hips
>Chest gap
>Severe rib flare
>Only 2 abs and they’re shielded in seemingly invincible fat

Anyone else struggle with letting people see their body despite putting effort in to be fit?

Attached: 697160C1-5BC5-41D3-B6F6-FC358B1B3050.jpg (750x1334, 173K)

Blessing
>structure & height
>insertions
>muscle growth
>strength
>face

Curse
>GYNO FROM PUBERTY

If there is a god he has a sick sense of humor

Attached: E30A8606-41A3-4DBB-83C1-5B4EDFF68A29.jpg (432x525, 79K)

you look fine stop being a faggot

I had gyno but bought nolvadex online and took it for a month and it’s basically gone. I think the fact I was cutting at the same time helped the break down of the gyno tissue in the now absence of oestrogen

So this is Jow Forums on body dismorphia

Oh yea? The OP is the best picture I could take, this is what it looks like in reality, ribs and then a little pooch underneath with 0 abs

Attached: 46D42252-4276-48ED-8A9C-41090578E980.jpg (750x1334, 136K)

you look great and if you'd drop your bf% you'd look amazing

Ur like 22% body fat still

You look better than 99% of the population, if you’re really worried do vacuum exercises every morning before breakfast and your waist will shrink a bit

Haha damn dude you look good, but you’re either a fuckin pussy or an attention whore for posting this shit

You look fine lol
No perfect, but better than the sea of Fat retards and DYELS who infest the beach
You can't see abs because you still fat also

ok retard you look like shit and make me want to vomit. happy now?

Jesus this thread just made me google body dysmorphia and I definitely have it. Obsessing over things in my appearance (my ribs and chest gap) I also obsess over my nose and find myself constantly touching it when I’m alone hating the shape of it.
I also have the anxious skin picking it describes and can not take my top off in social situations.

For example we were out on a boat with my friends and everyone was jumping in the water and I started near having a panic attack about taking my top off and didn’t dive in.

FML there’s no cure

fishing for compliments like a teenage girl. pathetic

Attached: 4EAE92F6-C3F4-4C2C-9394-2235FAF906C3.png (640x1136, 1.17M)

Based

Lmao when did fit turn into reddit. This guy has everything wrong with him that he mentioned.
Hey buddy did you know you’re also a wristlet and necklet kek

Post body then fag, the guy clearly has issues

Yea some people just arnt blessed with abs it seems, I cant even see where this guys abs would go

>Putting people down
When did Jow Forums turn into Jow Forums lol?

Attached: 1560018230059_0.jpg (480x360, 73K)

R9k fags keep coming on here putting people down because they’re a bunch of fat shitstain NEETs living off their mommy. They want to feel better about being human garbage so they come on Jow Forums and shit on people trying to improve themselves. Don’t listen to these degenerates were all gonna make it

Attached: 03E6BBCA-D374-4CDB-8D1F-D7F9354FAE85.jpg (1100x1100, 56K)

Thanks bros, yous will make it

yes there is, stop being a faggot

what's that analogy people say all the time? Sour grapes? I think that's it.

Mirin hard m8

> post routine
> post diet

thanks senpai
we all gonna make it

Stealing your pic for when someone tells me to post body

You look very similar to my body and I thought I looked good :(

stop trying to fish for compliments you utter faggot
you look amazing

you don't look bad but not super aesthetic. just stop being self conscious

You just look a little bloated. Eat light for a few days and see if that helps.

I'm going to make fun of you for caring about how you look you fucking faggot.

What are you, a woman? Stop spending so much time in a mirror and start spending time doing shit.