What fuels your reps?

What fuels your reps?
>my twink roommate get's more girls to come over than me

Attached: 1565307957608.jpg (1428x1367, 653K)

that is the most vapid and pathetic reason for lifting Ive ever heard

if your goal is to attract women there are a multitude of other things you could spend your time on that would give you better results

It’s sad in this day and age being an effeminate male (although I admit he is good looking in that pic OP) often works better at attracting mate than being a physically fit actual male.

Are you trying to fuck your room mate in the ass?

The fact that I literally dont have anything else to do. Might as well give working out all I got then.

Attached: 1564388111747.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

An inversion of everything natural and beautiful is exactly what der juden wanted, and now we have it. Clown world is bar none the best descriptor.

Attached: 1565299945548.jpg (452x582, 42K)

the abyss

geee... the non-threatening gay guy gets girls to come over easily..

stop looking like a rapist? or get your fag roomie to hook you up

Becoming stronger for her.

Attached: 75898385_p0.jpg (1732x1548, 2.24M)

Wait is the top one the twink?

>jawline
>knuckle size
dead giveaways.

>why do you lift
Does there need to be a reason?? I lift because I can

Attached: 1564958141007.jpg (1440x1422, 875K)

Probably because there's other things the roommate is doing that makes him more attractive to girls, like actually being social instead of posting bait threads on Jow Forums

I might but he’s got an aweful personality.

My burning hatred for the neoliberal system

>that pic
I don’t blame them. I too want to fuck your twink roommate.

if you're gonna fucken parrot nazi bullshit learn the fucking proper german it's "die Juden" you illiterate fuck

>t.kike

I want to demolish your room mate's bussy

Take your meds

>t. twink who gets a lot of girls

God, imagine how pink his hole is

Nope, it's just natural selection at work. What you two are experiencing currently is called "being weeded out of the gene pool."

how is being weak good for the gene pool dumbass?

t.sinners

Take your pretend prudishness elsewhere. Skinny guys being popular with women is nothing new.

Why though? What's the evolutionary benefit of being skinny twink?

user, you do realize you're just lifting to dominate him, right?

>evolutionary benefit
Irrelevant, since humans have not been slaves to evolution or biology for thousands of years

No, I think what they were getting at is that being fit is not particularly rare or noteworthy these days, so it doesn't have the cache you seem to think it has. Plenty of fit guys out there.

But do keep blaming your problems on others, that will surely take you far

>humans have not been slaves to evolution or biology for thousands of years

Attached: 91afd222.png (233x208, 69K)

OP if you don't fuck that twink you're the biggest fag in this earth

they all have huge dicks

Is it still gay if you're so masculine the twink is essentially a girl compared to you?

Attached: sadboomer.jpg (640x640, 87K)

Fucking this. I love it

Been lifting for about 4 years just pulled my first 10 tonight started at 140 lbs weighed in at 193 today. It can be done never give up.

are you a male or female(male)?

Attached: d54FWSU[1].png (475x846, 975K)

4 years ago, i started to lift because I wanted to get the attention of a certain girl i had a crush on. It didnt work out and I quit because I lost motivation

Now I am back to exercise only because I want to do this Dio pose.

TLDR; Literally trying to approach JoJo Level physique . I am now much more consistent with my workouts and this is the longest streak I've ever had, still going strong.

Attached: Dio.png (454x500, 315K)

my family. I want my younger siblings to look up to me, and I want my niece and nephew from my oldest brother to know they can rely on me. I want to get big so they feel safe, and so I can carry both of them on my shoulders, even though they get bigger every time I see them.

like what, having a personality?
not stuttering when you talk to them?
actually approaching women?
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SIX PACK AND ARE OVER 6'0 YOU'LL NEVER ATRACT THEM YOU GOTTA KEEP LIFTING FUFKC FUCKFUCK

that's JoJo's body bro, lift to be a Joestar not a Brando

True, Jhonothans body is my inspiration

Female motivation is fleeting
JoJo discipline is forever