I'm tired of being fat. I'm 5'9" and 256lbs. How much weight can I lose if I fast for a week?

I'm tired of being fat. I'm 5'9" and 256lbs. How much weight can I lose if I fast for a week?

Attached: 1551674611050.jpg (570x754, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRjGzdD5lvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its about a pound a day.
so you are talking 6 to 7 lbs of real fat and probably 10 to 15lbs on the scale.

>1 week
Laughable timeframe. You gotta play the long game if you wanna change, bud.

Interesting. Not op but gonna jumpstart my cut with some fasting, will probably only do 3-4 days before upping by a few hundo cals ever couple days until I’m in a 500 cal deficit for the remainder of this cut

Learn how to come off a long fast like that slowly plz don’t kill yourself by eating an entire burgerking meal when u finish

Around a pound of fat per day (not including water weight)

It’s gonna take a lot longer than a week, fasting can be really unhealthy without a doctors supervision, just cut down to a 1500 calorie diet of HEALTHY FOOD. I’m talking chicken breast and broccoli. You have to exercise too, go walk everyday, doesn’t have to be a marathon just start small and do a bit more than the day before. THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL YOU GOTTA PUT IN THW WORK BUT IN THE END ITS WORTH IT YOU CAN DO IT BRO

Attached: 3FFFEA46-7F06-4A28-8A95-76A5D9204945.jpg (1100x1100, 56K)

What happens if you do that

the gains get out of control, thats how zyzz died

>Around a pound of fat per day (not including water weight)
450g of fat = 4050kcal. No way he's burning that many calories daily.

Stop falling for the fasting meme and just start working out and eating right. You got yourself fat because you made the wrong choices, but now’s the time to make the right choices and get Jow Forums.

yeah its a great way to force ketosis (if that's your thing)

ive done long fasts but 3 days are my favorite

refeeding isnt a big issue on anything under 21 days

refeeding syndrome, its very rare even in long fasts. if you are supplementing with salt and potassium its a non issue

happened mostly with pow and holocaust people who were suddenly refed with bread

Or he could just break the fast with a high fat meal, fast for less time and reintroduce with a moderate carb meal???

Stop looking for shortcuts lazy ass, you get out what you put in

>It’s gonna take a lot longer than a week, fasting can be really unhealthy without a doctors supervision, just cut down to a 1500 calorie diet of HEALTHY FOOD.
shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

if you want to cut for a year be my guest lmao

fat people should be losing a minimum of 20lbs a month. if you arent, you are eating too goddamn much

oh look its the faggot who shits up fasting threads

Great to have some support!

Just do 1000 calories a day for a year.

Attached: 1565066930002.jpg (1280x1973, 418K)

I lost about 32~KG from fasting. We have similar stats so depending on your metabolism and if you do steady state cardio you can expect to lose, on average 1 pound of adipose tissue a day so roughly 3 kg a week. However keep in mind the first 2-3 days the weight you lose will mostly be water weight as you are depleting glycogen stores while your body is switching into ketosis. You need to supplement electotyles if you wish to fast over 3 days iv found. Dissolve 2 teaspoons of salt and potassium into 2L of water and see how you feel. Hunger cravings will be extreme for the first 3-5 days, but you just need to push through them. Check out Snake diet on YouTube for more detailed information. Best of luck brother. We’re all gonna make it brah!

Attached: 7D085E66-37F5-46CA-8523-D2949463460D.jpg (750x750, 87K)

Go back to r9k, you’ll find nothing but support and legit advice from true fitizens, you negative lazy cunts are ruining my board and I’m tired of it

Attached: EFD893E9-D04F-4ED8-BCCF-0FB35D5D1D92.jpg (111x124, 3K)

Isn't this a recipe for stretched skin

>How much weight can I lose if I fast for a week?
In the long run? Much closer to zero than people will tell you. Sometimes negative. Your body will protect itself from starvation by being more hungry when you stop. If you count calories, it's the same thing over a longer timescale although it does prevent you from being ignorant about how much you are eating (and/or overeating) which will definitely lead to permanent weight loss.

If you really want to lose weight you need to eat healthy and start walking a lot each day. This will actually change how much fat your body "wants" to retain, and it will shed fat on its own and manipulate your hunger to achieve it. Doing more intense exercise is the least important part of the equation, but if you can you should because it helps for sure. The good news is that losing weight is easy once you make lifestyle changes. The bad news is you have to actually make lifestyle changes, simply doing something more extreme than you can tolerate for 1 week or 6 months is *less effective in the long run and far less healthy*.

Btw you are fat as fuck. I'm your height, I don't limit my calorie intake, and I would still be 100 pounds less than you when I completely stop exercising and let my metabolism slow for years and years.

Attached: Starvation-diet-plan.jpg (600x800, 93K)

>fasting sometimes makes you GAIN weight

t. retard

Yes. You generally are capable of gaining weight much more quickly after starvation because the body releases more hormones to store fat. This is why losing weight by starving yourself will generally end up be less than you expected. (and sometimes negative)

Here's a typical example of when it goes wrong:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRjGzdD5lvA

Years getting into shape and super fit (1st picture). She eventually decides to compete in bodybuilding competition. Requires calorie restriction to make the final cut. (1st picture to 4th picture). After the competition she goes from 128 lbs to 162 lbs in a few weeks (last two pics) -- weighing more than she ever weighed even before working out.

forgot pic
>Years getting into shape and super fit (1st picture). She eventually decides to compete in bodybuilding competition. Requires calorie restriction to make the final cut. (1st picture to 4th picture). After the competition she goes from 128 lbs to 162 lbs in a few weeks (last two pics) -- weighing more than she ever weighed even before working out.

Attached: megan-weight.png (2168x1080, 3.28M)

A lot. Just make sure to lift.

It's not much, but it's a start.

Attached: 5aea90cc99c7314b1c664e735ab59de0.jpg (1515x2048, 374K)

I think they mean doing a continuous fast for one week

Meg had eating disorders around that time of her life IIRC.

this is insane don't fast. Just find your TDEE and eat at a 25% caloric deficit. That's a solid pound per week - week after week that adds up and you want to do it safely and so you don't go crazy and binge so you actually keep it off.

absolute cringe