Trouble building certain muscles

Anyone else have this problem?

Its hard for me to build my triceps

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Do these bad boys isolates the tris very well

Attached: 901_1.jpg (275x275, 19K)

skullcrushers

I have shit results with my biceps. Curls feel like I'm literally lifting the entire fuckin planet. I have no issue building muscle in my chest or Tris but for some reason benching as well is the hardest shit ever.

Im a dyel with no access to a gym all i have is some dumbells :(

do tricep push downs and tricep push aways on cable machine

kickbacks

standing DB kickbacks

i have trouble building my quads but i know it's due to my slacking on squats. i just fucking hate them, they drain me after like 5 reps

do walking lunges, they give my quads such a pump the only thing close to it is how hammer curls are on my biceps

you can do tricep extensions with a dumbbell, dude

after this advice, I have to wonder, what WERE you doing for triceps?

have you tried bench with DB instead of BB

Mostly military pushups

did you ever feel a pump in them from that?

Just do the same motion with dumbbells. Hold them behind your back and lift.

No

wtf dude? did you literally just start working out today or something?

probably not getting much out of it then, you will feel it with kickbacks, and then you'll have to purchase heavier DBs

I used to be able to do upwards of 70 at a time but i had a accident and after that i cant go past 20

chest workout + weighted triceps dips + DB overhead extension + pushdowns

you would have to add weight to your back to get anything out of it

Honestly yes, but I'm afraid I won't get the same strength gains. I'll switch over next workout.

Sit on the floor next to the corner of your bed (or anything tall enough with a towel or something for padding) with your elbow elevated (resting on top of bed) to mimic that machine.

Your bed might need elevation if your frame+mattress is low to the floor though...

I've noticed some growth in my legs from just doing walking lunges, goblet squats and kettlebell swings.

worth a try and you can do them neutral grip as well