>still have massive chest and triceps pump
>throw on extra schmedium tee
>go to Trader Joe’s to get some milk
>mog multiple soibois and dykes into the dirt just walking through the store
>get milk
>walking toward only register open with 4 people in line
>twink sweeping 4 registers over says “I can get you!”
>speed walks over to the register next to me
>ask him how his day is going before he can start cashier small talk while looking him in the eyes
>starts blushing and gets extremely flustered
>stares at my arms and bites his lip while ringing me up
>tell him to have a good one then leave

Attached: C4DB5783-3659-449E-98F4-AF84A0FCA57C.jpg (1100x1100, 56K)

>caring about mires from another man
Faggot

>welcome to Jow Forums
A mire is a mire

lwarn to appreciate them dude they're the vast majority of mires you will ever receive

Should have asked for his number

Moved out west and so did my crush/fling from back home. Drove up to go backpacking with her yesterday. Hiked 13 miles in to a lake she asked if I wanted to skinny dip and I said sure. She told me how great I looked. Eventually ended up fucking her in the tent and getting head. Hiked back out and she said she wants me to come over and play with her - unfortunetly I have work in the AM and she was 2 hours north. So now I am currently sitting in a hotel on Jow Forums. Great day none the less

Congratulations Op, you're gay!

based

If you're not at least bi in 2019 you're handicapping yourself

>Went to a party in Toronto while in business travel.
>From Texas.

>Shortly after entering party had 5 drinks rapidly so feeling loose.
>Picked out 2 of the fittest girls (one who could do the splits while standing, and she picked out her friend who could also do the splits. >Both were good at the pole dancing classes.)

>I was in recovery phase from workout day prior so decided to sit on couch. They danced around me for 1 song while I sit there with my arms spread on top of couch legs spread open (somewhat bored/waiting for them to amp their game). I wasnt thirsty or wanting any kind of sexual attention. Just wanted entertainment and to talk to real local people.

>Sat with me and asked where I was from. What I'm doing in Canada etc. >Told them I was there for work (technology/software consultant) for a large securities trading firm downtown.
>She said someone she knows wanted to get into that and if it pays well (nice game...asking how much I make).
>Told her I make 100k salary.
>I also look younger than I am*

>They tried to entice me to put my hands on them/dance with them. >After a brief period of feeling me up on the couch. They noticed when they got to my arms that their hands were small. One said..."omg you feel BIG".

>And the question every fit bro wants to hear:

>"Do you work out?"

>Immediately the other one said "yes! obviously!".
>Without a second hesitation I said, "no this is how all of us from Texas come"
>Both of their faces were pic related and their body kinda...wilted/became more limp.
>Said I was joking
>They laughed and put hand up on me
>Briefly talked about workout/exercises.
>nonsexual..and I didnt need or want them physically
>Girl 1 talked about going from 190lb down to 120lb.
>They wanted me to flex and squeeze my arms.
>at some point they asked how old i was.
>said 32
>both them and I said at same time "I/you have really good genes"

Attached: 06d163b52989ff288b26d737876c96ab.gif (300x225, 1.78M)

>ima 5,10 lttle guy
>doin farmers walks with 85s
>on my last set
>drop weights
>woman says something
>mfw to much pressure in my ears to hear what she says
>just gunna assume it was positive

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Why do so many so called "men" these days prefer cock? Are they that fucking beta that they had to turn to cock just to feel something?

Pounding a twink is like fucking a chick and mogging a dude at the same time

is this a mire?

i think so she seemed impressed by my effort

The asshole isn't a sex organ beta bitch and that will always be a man no matter how much you try to justify it.

yur gunna get aids dude

Attached: 4653298_original.jpg (811x1035, 191K)

>go to mcdonalds drive thru for dat dere mcdirty mcbulk
>order 2x mcdoublesdoubles and a mrchicken
>pull up to bag, qt black home hands me my bitch
>"you look like you could be"
>t-thanks you too
>drive home feeling good about one a dem hollister models
>get home, open window
>stupid food forgot my chicmcken

>Girl one then tried to show her fitness level to get my attention...once again, shes in yoga.
>Girl 1 starts doing yoga on floor and asked if i wanted to see a trick.
>She laid on her back and did a half assed vertical hip raise struggling the whole way. She even supported herself with her arms l.
>I said I think I can do that now, it's been a while since I last tried.
>Pulled a perfectly straight up vertical hip raise easily 3 times higher than her and held it for 15 seconds without flinching and without arm support.

>They gasped.

>When I stood up I said that I have kinda a strong core.
>They asked to see my abs
>I responded "ooh not right now..I'm too high of body fat".
>they laughed and said "yeah right" and were clearly enamoured by my matter of factness and complete lack of fear to call out my physical flaws
>Sat back down on couch.
>Both girls straddling my legs with arms wrapped around me at this point.
>feeling my abs, pecs, and arms with lustful hands
>Asked if they wanted to see "my" trick. >Said "hang on tight".
>Literally just stood up with both girls laying/holding onto me, no effort at all.
>They only weigh like 120 each.
>hip thrusts, squats, cable presses...all exceed 250lbs. So all muscles together made this like nothing.
>pull their waist hard and close enough (with their legs wrapped around me), that I could hold them up.
>my wide forearms are cradling their Lower backs

>I then gently set them back down by sitting on couch.
>they were each astounded
>They said i felt like iron and they had never felt such raw unshaking power.
>each said that when guys have tried to do that to them before, they are all shakey.
>I did both at same time
>They started dancing on me "vigorously" and touching each other while rubbing on me.
>Both girls started to bead up sweat on their backs.
>I pull them in tight by the waist (they literally know they can't do anything back).

Attached: Adobe_20190809_001234.png (1714x832, 1.61M)

Picturing this going down in hilarious. Obvious LARP but 10/10 Ironman

>The asshole isn't a sex organ beta bitch and that will always be a man no matter how much you try to justify it.
So what? It feels good
The gays who get aids are gross and to be avoided anyways.

definite LARP lol

Tell them to hold on a sec, hairtie in back is poking me because of couch.
Told them i was going to remove it.
>Out flows my hair.
>Past my shoulders, shining in the light.
>one girl asks if I had a blowout.
>girl 2 asks if she can touch it.
>told girl 2 to go ahead...I even apologized incase it was knotted since I went directly from shower to tieing it up this morning after shower (didnt brush).
>told girl 1, to answer your question...no just shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatments
>girl 2 looked like Akemi just playing with my hair in disbelief.
>girl 1 says that many girls would kill for my hair
>both girls pretend to get closer look...I know they are going in for "the smell".
>my hair has smell of lavender and honey because of hair care and gets spritz twice with cologne (smells of citrus, flowers, and earth).
>they arent even trying to hide it anymore they then exclaim how good my hair smells

As I'm typing this...realized...this is not a mire this was a grade A mogging.

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwKPK1Kbk8XQX4GoeEQCQMU3rDTNK14dA4ExCMECjUBP9.jpg (650x366, 28K)

Attached: image-113.jpg (750x420, 255K)

>come home from gym
>mom says she's proud of my progress

t-thanks

based
cringe

I'm in Japan and told the girl at Starbucks I dont speak Japanese she proceeded to giggle and tell the other girl working I was handsome
I'm gonna miss this country never been called handsome by so many strangers

if you dont speak japanese how did you know she said you were handsome? unless you were lying in which case wtf bro?? not cool

how long ya been there?
do you like it?
gotten any sweet japanese poon tang?

I speak enough to know when someone is calling me handsome but I'm not conversational yet

I love it bro coming from cali I actually feel like I'm in a first world country, everyone is friendly as fuck even if they're just pretending
No poon but only cause I have a gf back home
I high recommend it though
Kyoto is Beautiful Osaka is more party oriented
If you go to Tokyo go to the robot restuarant its fucking insane

>At some point they ask if I'm married
> show them ring and say yes and that the only time I take it off if when I lift weights at gym *girl finishes my sentence* "so you dont scratch it up..."
>me- exactly!
>they start saying how I am the perfect guy and that wife is lucky to have me
>talk about how one of my motivations to get in shape was because I was depressed last year and overweight (~200lb).
>wife is exceedingly thicc but I LOVE it
>I make vow to myself to get stronger enough to manhandle my 200lb wife in bed like she wants to be handled.
>I'm the man here and its within my power to make it happen.
>get in shape
>lifting atleast 250lbs on lifts and holdsis my benchmark....can toss 200lb wife around like normal girl
>normal girls weigh ~110-150lb.
>tfw my training means I can now handle two girls at once physically.
>They want me even more now
> mfw I dont even think about cheating because I have wonderful thicc pregnant wife at home who has been working to get in shape after seeing me get in shape in less than a year (we started at around the same weight).
>I weigh 170lb now
>tell girls that it's been fun, but need to get back to my hotel.
>told them I have work to do (I actually do)
>in my head, was also planning to get a workout in before getting to work.
>db chest press day and facepull day
>left girls there. Literally had more important things to do.

>mfw training has paid off.
>2 girls who were trying hard got one upd in raw physical sex appeal.
>All the while receiving compliments.
>I asked them what I needed to work on and they gave me tips on how to stretch/do splits more (I want to learn how to kick people in face/chin).

Also if you go I highly recommend putting in the effort to learn the language more then I did I met a buddy here who knew enough but we should have learned more for sure

i might go there someday, just haven't really planned it out. I guess I could teach English.

Thank you for letting me know though, it's definitely someplace I'd like to visit.

Japs are like a redpilled and more polite version of Europeans.

Oh..
Also...

>left money with the doorman on way out
>girls were strippers
>party was strip club
>reread story

how long were u there for?

bluepilled you mean. Every step they make is decided by their societal rules and they are unable to even think of their own free will. You really think they're polite? Please, if they had the free will to say and do what they wanted, the country would be no better than china.

Underrated

I have an ex stripper from a very high end club in Atlanta head over heels for me. She is long past it and now finishing up her Masters degree. Have I made it? She is a cardio bunny too

Fpbp

I was here 18 days, about to get on a plane and go home fuck I'm gonna miss it
I did get called Gajin alot but not in a bad way mostly by children haha

>doing some deadlifts with 440
>end the series completely out of myself
>random girl comes near me
>"wow, it is beautiful to watch you training"
>my vision was so dark that it took me a while to see her face
>couldn't think in a way to reply her
>"I know"
>girl walks away

Attached: 1446409689918.jpg (196x225, 11K)

Same guy*

Yes

Both my wife and I like watching strippers/pole dancers (we see burlesque and topless shows in Vegas as well) because of how physical and generall in shape they are.

A legit mire from a stripper is a mire from a person who has felt many bodies.

They are the best judge of physical attractiveness in males imo. They also appreciate good bodies.

I visit them because $300 for 30mins of their time is a pretty good value all things considering.
I treat them non sexually and kind of more like billable "girl friends" (girls who are your friends that give you girl's perspective/analysis of you on demand i.e. feedback on what's working what's not when it comes to you being hot)

Another vow I made once, was that I wanted to build a body sexy enough that strippers "want" to dance on me. The guy they whisper to their coworkers "that guy is soooooo hot, rich, and sweet".

Made me chuckle unlike the fuckin larp stripper story

Not a larp.

Now that I'm sobering up a bit (hit up dispensary before strip club had 1 preroll before and 1 after/when I was typing story while walking to hotel)

Remember them asking me how many girls I've picked up at the gym.

I said zero.

They asked if I've caught girls looking at me.
Told them I havent noticed because I'm typically going from exercise to exercise and that im... "I made horse blinder motion* ....*girl finishes sentence* "because you're too focused..."
>they both swoon
I asked them to be straight with me and not just flatter me, whether or not they were serious.

Both of them said that definitely if they saw me at gym they would be staring me down when I wasn't looking and that they know other girls are.

Kept saying how they honestly thought I was hot and that they weren't just saying that because they were "here".

Said that maybe they are right. Recounted them about time I was doing weighted decline situps (30lb each hand). Bench was facing mirror, I had my eyes half closed (could see out) and could see 5 people in mirror (3 girls, 2 guys) just staggered at their cable machines and holding fixed barbells just standing and watching. Did atleast 15 reps. When I finished and got off bench, everyone was working out like they weren't just standing there staring me down.

They called me a real life Tarzan.

Sounds like something is on your mind a lot friend. Hope you can sort it out.

He may be referring to me (person you originally replied to) No reason to make up a story on an anonymous website but whatever

>that bottom lip bite
>her underwear is now soaking wet

Not really a mire, but i will post an interaction that happened yesterday.

>Get to uni an hour early and head to library to read
>Sit down on empty table. Library is mostly empty except for a few people on their laptops
>Hear an "excuse me" coming from my left, turns out this 6.8/10 was in my next class
>asks me if we're supposed to read this article for preparation of the class.
>make small talk then eventually say we should go to class soon
>When we're walking over their she asks if I have been working out
>Tell her that I mostly do IF and a some work outs
>seems generally interested

Felt good to have a genuine conversation with a stranger (wouldn't call her an acquaintance)

this guy don't know about blowjobs or handjobs lmao

fp /thread/

Based retard

Mfw I’ll never get a look like that from even a 4/10 thot

Attached: A5C99C74-3105-45CD-8CE4-1D21A4D04511.jpg (657x657, 60K)

>hang out with a friend
>Hey, user, have you seen *insert another capeshit show*
>Nah, I don't really watch that kind of stuff
>Well, there's one guy and they show his arms all the time, and I just wanted to say that you're bigger
I mogged a superhero and I'm still DYEL.

it's not enjoyable when it comes from an ugly chick

>go to mcdonalds drive thru for dat dere dirty bulk
>order 2x mcdoubles and a mcchicken
>pull up to window, qt black girl hands me my food
>"you look like you could be one a dem hollister models"
>t-thanks you too
>drive home feeling good about myself
>get home, open bag
>stupid bitch forgot my mcchicken

Hopefully Im gonna bang a 5" gym thot tonight, wish me luck anons.
Its looking bright she already touched my dick thru pants while we made out last time. Once again wish me luck may my dick be extra hard and my pecs swollen

>at the beach bar
>buddy of mine tries to get to the bar to get us some beer, I'm right behind him
>he accidentally bumps into a girl who spills a little bit of her drink on her hand
>nothing serious, just her hand
>she wipes her hand on the back of his shirt
>he turns around because he thinks I tried to tell him something
>this bitch immediately turns her back to us
>I stop and confront her
>she pretends that i try to flirt with her and says "not interested" with a smug face
>I grab her drink and pour it out in the sand
>hand her back the glass and tell my body "let's get our beer" (he is still confused what happened)
>10 minutes later this bitch is back with some friends and some aggressive guy
>"what the fuck is your problem? You owe her a drink"
>tell him what happened, that she was disrespectful and that I owe her nothing
>"I don't fucking care what she did. Do you think I'm scared or something because you work out?"
>his comment was so unexpected I could not hide my smile and said "thanks"
>my buddy (knows the story by now) starts to laugh and deescelates the situation
>he tells them to just ignore eachother, go our different ways and enjoy the night
>he grabs me to get another beer away from them
>later that night I'm alone waiting for my bus
>this group is ten meters next to me also waiting
>I try to ingore them, no need to start shit especially because I'm on my own now
>just listening to music on my phone
>suddenly the smug bitch sits next to me and looks at me as if she wants to talk
>I stop my music and say "hey"
>she starts to apologize, introduces herself, starts small talk, what I'm listening, what my name is...
>look over to her group of friends and the aggressive guy is giving me the death stare
>2 minutes later my bus arrives and I wish her a good night