Should i cut or bulk guys?

Attached: 1565247038109.jpg (872x654, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAQFYgyEACI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hrt

post more you fucking slut

post bussy so i can better estimate

let me see that 2 inch dick baby girl

Ahhh... Papa Bear is HORNY... horny for BUSSY!!

Attached: holy god.png (802x235, 14K)

kys degenerate

kys

Join the trannies in /lgbt/.

You should suck my pp

Uh, Jow Forums is the designated tranny board, buddy.

Bulk.

>T. I. look the same

cope faggot

How much for an hour?

how much for both of you, together, for an hour?

have sex incel

I'll take that as an invitation sweaty ;)

Yous a tranny nigga sheeeit

Attached: 536C9E15-3E19-4607-A22E-958C1E4FC01E.png (960x720, 523K)

london

Attached: 1471376813278.png (768x424, 355K)

Anyone else use to be exclusively into chicks before lifting but nowadays with all the extra test flowing only crabe to destroy a boislut's pink hole?

Shit I'll do it for free. I'm not even gay but NoFap and JoJo have awoken something inside of me.

Attached: 1560534627809.jpg (833x925, 157K)

rick owens /fa/ggot

no homo tho

Attached: nohomo.gif (500x250, 1.74M)

/lgbt/ has like ten tranny threads at any given time. Jow Forums is a meme.

nigga u lookin like a fucking twink lmao

Youre my ideal body and I work constantly to look like you

Attached: E5056BE1-57AA-4B3E-94D5-9260ABCA9B55.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Sauce

lol

edgy teenager

I'm bulking quite a lot in my pants at the moment desu.

stop trying to turn me gay and fuck of back to /lgbt/

Show your ass you goddam whore

Bulk def

nothing wrong with being gay

fuck (as in kill) all discord trannies

Attached: fuckjannies.jpg (500x375, 29K)

kys yourself faggot, being gay is all the wrong

Bulk with bleach you disgusting faggot

you need to bulk my guy. you got a decent cut already. just need to pack on more and do it again before all these fags bust their collective nut

>cut
Nothing to cut
>bulk
Why would anyone destroy such perfection

Attached: 106350-full.png (250x188, 55K)

Nice bait thread. OP blueballing faggots itt.
But please, cut some more.

Bulk

Attached: bulk.png (1920x988, 1.01M)

I second this, don't do anything and you will be happy OP (if not bait)

you obviously posted for gay attention, which you are surprisingly getting. Unironically death to sodomites

Attached: 1476096709163.jpg (400x400, 36K)

this is so sad.

Attached: 1563932433132.png (500x456, 116K)

>those seething fag replies
Based.

you should frot with me and bulk on my cum haha

Attached: nervous.gif (400x225, 64K)

Such a shame. He turned from a perfect twink to slightly too fat generic gymgoer

Attached: 1565268839887.jpg (500x500, 50K)

sam hyde is bisexual

Post benis.

basedboy

damn those briefs to the right or whatever it is looks real comfy despite how those zippers make them look mega gay but maybe theres alternatives without them

what are they called or what brand ?
anyone got any hints to point me in the right direction ?

Attached: 6a00d834516ae369e2017c34da482e970b-800wi.jpg (556x380, 32K)

>arching your back and pulling your belly in is perfect
Kys fag

You gay or something? Zoom in the img, zipper has letters on it

I love that these questions are so close to the truth.

The third question glosses over the crux of the issue. Evil is rebellion against God. But God has given Man free will. Man chose to rebel. Do you want free will or do you want to be an automaton who's every action is controlled by God? If God wants praise and glory, then it must be from those who have chosen to do it or it's worthless.

Anyway I'm going to bed.

The whole argument breaks down once you get to the conclusion that there is no God, because if there is no God, then there is no evil to begin with.

i really cant make out what it says :/

Escatch, whatever that means.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-050232.png (1080x1920, 1004K)

Fair point. Come to think of it almost all of them do photos in this pose...

Attached: 1564598859713.jpg (427x614, 62K)

I want to cummy on a tummy

Which is better? A cumtum or a cumbum?

bums are icky I'm not gay after all

Well neither am I, but I still think twink sissy sluts leaking man milk out of their bussies is A++

>Escatch
thanks bro, google found something at least

How bout you bulk on deez nuts haha

Keep us posted.

Looks like something Zyzz would have worn in an alternate timeline where he embraced being a skinny brown twink instead of becoming a roid martyr

>roid martyr
B..bro that is the most epic thing I have ever heard

would HRT have saved him?

Damn, we live in the worst timeline

The patron saint of gear and slootz

... possibly...? I'm imagining him with makeup and long hair and he might have looked like boxxy without the tits
You may be the first ever to posit such a theory. But I've never thought of him in that way before and I'm not sure I enjoy it

Attached: 1555089514113.jpg (780x825, 49K)

And if there is no evil to begin with then pedophilia and genocide can't be deemed immoral or evil in any true capacity.

>084▶
>
reaching, retard

>this whole fucking thread

Attached: 1564946694866.jpg (351x351, 22K)

I'll take big gay Jow Forums over turbo autism Jow Forums any day desu

Attached: A57D048BD8CF4501ABCE7F22F5773517.jpg (1080x1057, 79K)

Nice non-argument you got there.

as if ethics were based on there being a god or not

Never said that tho. I said there'd be no evil if there was no God. Tell me how you get morality without God?

>How do you get morality without God
Easily. Give it a watch if you are genuinely interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=QAQFYgyEACI

wait, i was replying to the guy that said pedophilia and genocide can't be deemed immoral

I think that morality can still exist without God. I mean just observe what harms people and puts their liberty at stake... For example pedophilia is immoral because the child literally has no saying

I think if I was like 1.95 meters tall I could appreciate femboys more since there would be more height difference

on a second tought i kinda get what you are saying. Without god or a belief technically you cant i guess

You should stop being a faggot

Femboys are usually very tall since high height = low test.

of course that's true my fellow short king

I'm at work, can't watch a half hour long video but Matt dillahunty wan't a moral objectivist last I heard. If morality were subjective, then evil is subjective. If so, then evil is a social construct and ontologically does not exist.
So what if the child consented to it? Would it still be evil? What's wrong about inhibiting people's liberty? We put people to jail don't we? Is that evil?

>tfw 6'3
Am I low test
>Matt dillahunty wan't a moral objectivist last I heard
Well I've heard him address it once and I think you are misunderstanding his position
>If morality were subjective, then evil is subjective
See. You seem to conflate the objective morality with absolute morality
>can't watch a half hour long
Fair. But why don't you watch them at x2 speed though?
>So what if the child consented to it
They can't consent though. Just like a dog can't

Attached: 5315312463.gif (498x488, 679K)

No, but it is hard to find for instance an 8 year old kid willing to have sex with a 30 year old man... Not to mention pedophiles are only atracted to kids that have not reached puberty. The older person will always take advantage of the kid's ingenuity. Sure if there is consent I guess there is no problem - like they did in Greece, but that was different than actual pedophillia as we know today.

But then again it would depend on what would be socially acceptable or not. But as I see there is at least an age limit. I read somewhere that like in Greece the pederasty thing was like after 12 or something. If an older person does something to like a 5 year old kid does the kid even know what is happening to him? Can he even feel sexual pleasure at that age? What is the older person even atracted to if the kid is 5? If that is acceptable or not depends on beliefs and what not i suppose...

I mean like obstructing their life. Like oh no I cant leave my house because I know that I will get robbed or stabbed. It is not like punishing them, but just sort of "getting in their way"

I'll watch the video when I get home. From what I've heard from videos of him before it sounded like he believed morality was objective. Maybe I didn't phrase what I said properly, but I'm no moral absolutist. I'm saying morality is absolutely objective, not that actions are always absolutely right or wrong. The objectivity of morality is grounded on something beyond humanity.
What I'm trying to say is that morality is not grounded on humanity/society. Some societies think that killing other ethnicities will benefit humanity overall, just like how the Germans killed the Jews in WWII. They thought they were doing the world a favor.

If there is no God, then I present to you the ultimate blackpill: there is no point to anything at all. You are the results of random chance acting on matter and energy. Infinitesimally small compared to the totality of the universe. In a billion years every trace of you will be gone. This is your only chance at existence, live it to the fullest. You are your own God, the welfare of others be damned. You make your own morality. Rich people get rich off the poor, how can they be wrong if they're simply pursuing their own morality? Everything is going to disappear eventually. Might as well make the most of this life. If a person derives pleasure in the pain of others, how can he be morally deficient when all he is doing is acting upon random clumps of matter and energy?

this makes me have some hope

im tired of being a skinny twink, but i dont really wanna go to the gym alone

I get the part of killing other ethnicities.

I agree with the living it to the fullest, but to me some part of happiness inherent to our species lies in cooperation and living in harmony with each other and nature (doesn't have to be harmony with 1 billion, that's why I get the ethinicities killing part). So yeah you can live by deriving pleasure in the pain of others but not from literally everyone you know

But it is hard to look at these things without projecting western society beliefs into them, at least for me.

But that harmony with nature is just your opinion, it's subjective. A person can be completely happy destroying nature for their own gain, and you cannot say they are objectively evil. How can you call a psychopath killing Jews and gays in his pursuit of their happiness wrong when they think what they're doing is completely right? If God doesn't exist, there is no point in having concern over others. Rules are just something people at the top invented to keep themselves at the top.

I wonder what happens to twinks when they age and why haven't I seen an old twink, do they just kill themselves after a certain age or what

Lift

Attached: 180729-weill-alt-right-larping-hero_w6h0yh.jpg (1566x881, 253K)

>do they just kill themselves after a certain age or what
Pretty much. That or they just turn ugly

Attached: 1562436124892.jpg (585x961, 162K)

what is this image trying to imply, both body pics are from the same day

These

You can do it. Twinks are temporary, muscles are eternal.

Attached: 1508355433086.jpg (1000x1000, 521K)

Fag.

I've actually met former twinks now in their 40s. They just turn into regular men. It's weird.

BENDOVA