How am I coming along?

Before

Attached: 1AB5D5FC-345E-4BF5-84AB-5AB3B3158B8B.jpg (1574x2100, 603K)

After

Attached: 7E3335E0-5523-4C02-A59D-B488CD05742C.jpg (1574x2100, 566K)

>How am I coming along?
badly

Why?

Bump

You learned to flex your arm?

Hate to say it but there is no difference dude.

Wtf bro I’m about to stop lifting I hit the gym like 4 times a week and there’s no improvement at all fuck this shit.

Timeframe? Also you need to cut

A month, I swear to God I look way more big in real life but the pics I take make me look small as fuck

For how long? Getting enough protein is just as important as going to the gym

Between these two pics a month

Do cardio.
Your arm is a bit bigger on second glance but that is the only change. Getting big arms is the easiest part.

Keep lifting, do cardio afterwards.
Watch your diet too.

After 1 month most changes would be negligible, keep at it results will come. What most people on this board don't like to admit is that it takes a lot of time to grow muscle and change your physique. Keep rack of your progress, write down your routine, stay consistent and results will come.

Here’s a side shot

Attached: A0916145-ABBD-48F7-94FE-0DEC1B36D9C5.jpg (1574x2100, 418K)

Height/weight?

A month? Come again in a year.

5’9 144

Was it before and after your trial week at the local club?

you won't see much change in a month.
what's your lifting plan & diet like?

When is a reasonable time frame to expect results to come though, I'm not OP but I'm in a similar time frame right now. I'm perfectly happy believing in the method but it is kind of discouraging to pay for another month at the gym seeing no progress.

depends on your plan and how much muscle you're growing.

>Getting enough protein is just as important as going to the gym

Go on doctor science, tell us more

Come back in 11 months.

>a month

brah that's nothing

Attached: 1538188809396.jpg (216x225, 13K)

There are a lot of factors in that, as others ask it depends on what you are after and from what base you are starting from. If you are looking to "get ripped" from being a couch potato, you are looking at >18months even with some serious dedication.

>a month
A month is nothing, especially if you’re fat. Start cutting if you actually want to see your gains

Attached: E8AB5BFD-69B9-40BB-A726-7BA1592F1E49.jpg (800x895, 185K)

I don’t think I’m that fat.

You’re 25% bodyfat, maybe even more, hard to estimate on fatties. Cut to sub 15% and you will look good, you’ll probably have to lose 30lbs or so depending on your current weight

did you grow arm hair or something?

Well guys I don’t think this lifting thing is for me. Thanks for helping me see that.

Dude seriously? I’m 144 and I should cut down to 114? Fuck kinda bullshit is that.

Pathetic human piece of shit out of my sight,weakling !

spoiled bitch gtfo of Jow Forums, you are exactly the opposite of what a good person is.
>doesn't even try
>complains
>gives up
Absolute subhuman, no respect for you.

Attached: 1564344855929.jpg (403x404, 14K)

Lol all this time I thought I was getting bigger and more muscular but apparently I haven’t progressed at fucking all. Thank you everyone in the thread for giving me a slice of reality, now I can make sure I won’t embarrass my fat ass by showing up to the gym.

Hurrah for fag OP

nigga you soft

if you're gonna be a bitch be a bitch. i've spent 2 years working at this and i'm still nowhere near my goal.

reevaluate your diet and your lifting plan. are you eating enough? you need more protein than you'd think. how often are you lifting? what is your lifting plan like?

Delusional beyond human comprehension.

Ah fair if you’re 144 now you don’t need to lose that much, probably more like 15lbs for a start, then see where you’re at

YIKES. I hope you never gave any advice to anyone here. You are the perfect example of a person who will never make it

How about you dont be a stupid cunt and not expect any real progress in a month. If youre thinking about giving up after this little im afraid youre not gonna make it.

absolute bitch boy

>kind of discouraging to pay for another month at the gym seeing no progress.
Literal brainlet. If this is your attitude toward getting in shape then you will never ever make it. It's a lifestyle change that will take years. I wouldn't usually say this to anyone but you need to quit because you're taking up valuable space in the gym that someone with motivation could use instead you waste of oxygen.

Hit chest more, add some cardio tu cut a bit and watch your diet. We’re all gonna make it