Girls laughing at me for doing front squats by aping me

>girls laughing at me for doing front squats by aping me

Why? I'm recovering from an injury, so I have to do front squats instead of back squats.

Why are girls so mean? :(

Attached: 1444222932363.jpg (700x700, 68K)

imagine being this much of a self conscious faggot

>still squatting in 2019
Enjoy your broken knees

Front squats are for pussies.

Based
Fuck leg day

unironically never going to make it or larping dyels

They’re just jealous because you’re going to have the tightest little ass imagineable now come over here and give papa a whiff

And by aping you, do you mean they were repping your weight?
I'd laugh, too.

>I'm recovering from an injury,
Cope

They were back squatting 80 lbs, I was front squatting 175 lbs.

squats are a meme, 16 inches calves big thighs never squatted once in my life

What? everytime I front squat I can feel the entire gym mire me. No one has the mobility to even do it the fat dyel fucks

front squats hurt my wrists whats the deal

first, make sure the bar is rested comfy on your front delts, and not having a space between your wrists and front delts. If they are already resting on your front delts then its just wrist mobility

>175
lmfaooo, no wonder they were laughing

Your fat doesn't count mate

175 front squat is a lot

Then front squat heavier you faggot. I work up to 275 and only get props. BE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING YOU DO

wrist mobility isnt the problem
upper back mobility is

That's literally baby weight dude

Does anybody else do a set of body weight squats to warm up for a squat workout? I try to add 5 reps to the set every week. The leg pump/burn I get from them is insane and I can definitely feel my endurance getting better. Plus i get all the clicks and pops out of my knees and ankles without having added load on top so my joints feel lubricated before the actual warmup.

>tfw front squats hurt my knees and having trouble gripping rear squat bar due to shoulder dislocation last year
Feelsbadman

Attached: proteinbars.jpg (700x2622, 336K)

no it's not. I started with that exact same weight from day one and in 2 months time I hit 315

she's flirting with you retard, you could have hammered her if you weren't such a sensitive, insecure sack of trash

you're STILL a VIRGIN because of FRONT SQUATS

k, Boogie

This is Jow Forums
Everyone squats 3 pl8, deadlifts 4 pl8s in their first month, duh.

Be a man and fucking insult them back.

This
/thread
[X]Based
[X]Redpilled

Attached: 1562798919799.jpg (360x360, 10K)