Is there any point in lifting after your balding gets so bad that you have to shave your head?

Is there any point in lifting after your balding gets so bad that you have to shave your head?

Attached: 170091df02153cb16f990103de3755d6593af575_2_398x500.jpg (398x500, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/KdII1
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc24ecPGSSP7Wtc21VIaalCKUebV6NRbAbIgr3sXd7hBFCAxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's better to be big and bald than just bald, retard. Would you rather look like you're on chemotherapy or like the Rock?

The Rock is on chemotherapy. You think anyone can get that big naturally?

Give up now. It's a proven fact that there has never been and never will be a man with a shaved head and fit body that has been attractive to women. Never ever.

Attached: 0b44c77c3ef540c0da5ac60ab7712d10.jpg (450x619, 39K)

Based reply

Yeah, sure

Attached: 19050697_308744662911248_7466767650157232128_n.jpg (605x403, 27K)

he looks like shit, though.
Not posting body, having sex right now.

balding is depressing and i hope it doesn't happen to me soon

If you make balding into a problem, then it will be a issue. Almost everything about looksmaxxing is cancer, just work on your mental issues and u will be fine.

No shit. Roid up, you've got nothing to lose if you're already bald.

>Is there any point in lifting if a thing unrelated to lifting happens?
...no, I guess there isn't.

I lift with my afro and I dont see how that is so much better the being bald. But I dont lift for girls like you tho.

Attached: 2017_10_2_5ae9c430-54cb-4002-8e83-ab337d938923_png_1920x1080-e1511720104944.jpg (900x506, 46K)

Depends user. Do you enjoy lifting?

>tfw started balding noticeably at 21
>no choice but to keep it shaved when I was 25
it's not so bad now I've accepted it, but it still pisses me off how even when I shave to the skin I'll still get that kind of faint blue-white 5 o'clock shadow on the sides of my head where my hairline is. Maybe I just need to tan more, but it annoys me to no end. If I were fully bald on top I'd have nothing to really complain about

Get laser hair removal, then you'll be Bruce Willis-bald 24/7 without the need for shaving

I'll leave this here.
archive.li/KdII1

Balding = high test. DHT is testosterone.

Therefore

bald = manly

Do you want long, flowing locks like a woman? Most masculine haircuts are short.

Youre just looking for an excuse to not improve, you blackpilled r9k incel. Youre no better than a fat acceptance activist convincing herself shes hot.

based
and dubs

>Balding = high test
Classic baldlet cope. Hair loss is caused by sensitivity to DHT, nothing more. You can be on 10 grams of test and not lose a single hair if you don't have the genes that make your hair follicles weak to DHT.

>Do you want long, flowing locks like a woman? Most masculine haircuts are short.
Yeah bro, going to the hair salon twice a month to maintain your fuccboi undercut and using hair products by Dr. Skelestein is so manly. Much more manly than just letting your hair grow wild as nature and God intended.

Attached: 1558184063819.png (334x458, 204K)

go full retard and use a cap even in the shower

Attached: bradleymartyn.jpg (960x480, 24K)

based

Attached: 3.jpg (728x1128, 218K)

breh

Attached: pete.jpg (184x273, 8K)

not really, its over at that point

no, your life is over
maybe just end it

someone pls make a thread pls i can't coz i'm restricted ,
survey on fapping ,it'll be interesting
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc24ecPGSSP7Wtc21VIaalCKUebV6NRbAbIgr3sXd7hBFCAxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

zidane ?

You're right, user. Who would want to look like this? Much better to be a bald, right?

Attached: 8feeca81e73d0e59f3a25477ad75273a.jpg (634x766, 95K)

Fpbp for every single one of these defeatist retard balding/face height frame /over X age/ etc posts. when you can choose between being fit and not being fit why would you ever choose to not be fit? Should start up an r9k mailing list so I can send everyone a free length of rope.

Then there's even more point, user

>Alcohol cocaine and redheads

because most people want to be fit for social gains and being attractiv, if you're bald that's not gonna help and you will feel even more depressed after all that effort for nothing, better focus on making money than lifting weights if you're bald,

What is this, the 50s? Nobody cares if you're bald, dude. Shaved isn't a hair style for thugs and neo nazis anymore.

Tbf he looks like shit with a buzzed head not all people do tho

except neo nazis or thugs mostly shave because they choose to and have visible good hairlines, baldfags with their visible grandpa horseshoes will never look attractive

most people do, you need a narrow and low forehead to even think about pulling off the bald look

>he looks like shit
he looks better than 90% of men. would he look better with hair? probably. but you are delusional to think that he looks bad. you've spent too much time in lookism circles.

>you need a narrow and low forehead to even think about pulling off the bald look
most guys with larger heads can pull it off ok, if they work to balance out their proportions. people here will shit on them though because they are mentally ill crabs in a bucket lookism addicts.

Attached: Dc26JX8U0AAK2vE.jpg (599x900, 66K)

>Yeah bro, going to the hair salon twice a month
>not cutting your own hair
LMAO

there is no point its over

Attached: 74323432.jpg (360x640, 44K)

>not having your mom cut your hair

What a fucking loser.

his hair doesnt make him manly its his face and physique

Almost like hair is unisex and both sexes have it or something.

>He roided for this