Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums
Just spent a month in Russia visiting family. I had stop stop blazing because of putincore. Been having fucked up dreams every fucking night, and since I got home. Not to mention my girlfriend let me get succ from a russian hottie for my bday while over there and now I have two girlfriends (she doesn't know) which is fucking with my psyche.

Decided to still lay off the weed.

Anybody else only recover with >5 hours? Not sure its sustainable. Even as a Marine [insert ty service to israel] I got 6. Should I start smoking again? Is blazing Jow Forums?

Also, do I keep Russian girl [dsl's, big ass and petite] and visit 4 times a year or stay with homegrown american girl of 4 years [titties, tallish] both are sexy in the head. Please help Jow Forums
Pic related it's me

Attached: 20190806_085000.jpg (2592x1944, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brPy4-b23jM&t=189s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice larp faggot

Bro, I'm being serious.

Russia girl

Attached: 0_IMG-20190801-WA0023~2.jpg (1280x962, 160K)

Fuck you incel

Attached: 20190809_065839.jpg (2592x1944, 1.25M)

This is a bait if I've seen one

4 yr gf

Attached: 1S3A0362-2.jpg (3840x2560, 391K)

>that face
of course it's russian

You tard

Bro that's what I'm thinking but I'm too much of a pussu to break it off

They both ugly

why is your gf old enough to be your mom?

Keep both then and impregnate them ASAP retard

Bro I used to grow weed with a 50 year and fuck her when I was 18 pic related

Attached: IMAG0001.jpg (720x1280, 182K)

because he looks like a mass shooter

Just keep both dude. Keep the Russian side piece for when you visit and your regular gf for the stability at home.

damn user I actually believe you. Both girls look good, but probably the russian imo.

I blaze to help me sleep. You do you man.

Sounds like you got shit to sort out that none of these incels could help you with. Just follow your gut.

Keep up the gains.

Dump them both (especially the russian side piece). Explain you need to work on yourself, go full internal mode for a couple months and then start anew.
Or just stick with the american. Idk either way I'd drop the russian because letting something like that ruin a decent relationship is kinda shitty

this

wtf both would creep my dick into hiding beneath my ballsack were I in your shoes

Best advice so far

Thanks for the advice man. I think this is what I needed to read. I just havent had another girl since we've been together and the dome was unreal I needed more. My girl is fucking based enough to even let me do it and not give a fuck. You're right bro.

>
Do you retard even lift_

post hard cock

Too big for you guys

Both girls are hot imo. They're both mousey. Classically beautiful, but you need to make a choice only you know is best. Good luck.

post russian girl's ass

Are you seriously crying about having two girlfriends? Most of these pussys dont even wank because they think more girls will look at them. Get your shit together op.

What's your chest day?

dis boi

Dude weed lmao

I laughed way too hard at this.

But I dont know the answer for you, I started seeing another girl when I was in a 4 and a half year relationship. I even lived with her but she was a flight attendant so gone alot and it made things difficult since when she was home her schedule was all out of whack. I met this girl who used to be a stripper and the sex was the best I have ever had - she even could squirt and would let me nut in her then taste it. I fell in love with that shit neglected my actual girlfriend then had to break it to her I wasnt trying to date anymore when she was talking about renewing our lease.

She was the type of girl that I loved emotionally and she was super funny and cool. All my friends liked her as well and she stayed with me through 3 stints at rehab so she always had my best interests.

But fast forward 2 years and now I am moved across the US living the dream and met up with the other chick yesterday and still had a good time. I still text my ex as we were able to remain good friends but maybe you should give yourself some time to work on yourself like another user said.

youtube.com/watch?v=brPy4-b23jM&t=189s

Weed suppresses vital rem sleep. Stoners who claim weed is this this universally healthy remedy are faggots. Even worse are stoners who refer too weed as "my medicine".

Approach it just like alcohol, get together with friends every now and then, treat yourself, have some beers/shots/drinks and have a blast. But don't use it daily or weekly, that's bad for you.

I enjoy weed myself, but occasionally. Will join up with bros tonight after workout, get stoned and watch a John Woo movie.

Bro, thank you so much. I really appreciate you. I think Im going to try and sleep and see how everything lines up. Sounds like you've had fun too. Those girls seem rad.

Yeah I was being an faggot and knew that all along. Hence the quitting. Thanks for the resources man. Hopefully I can get some sleep without the fucked dreams.

>my girlfriend let me get succ from a russian hottie for my bday
She will use this is an excuse to cheat.

Whats with her eyes. She on keto?

Yeah I was being an faggot and knew that all along. Hence the quitting. Thanks for the resources man. Hopefully I can get some sleep without the fucked dreams.

Actually yeah she was

classic keto eyes

Yeah maybe but this girl loves me bro. And she knows I pull bitches so it was a genuine gift. Honestly, she won't cheat because I make her nut in 30 seconds and she won't find a cock like this.

Absolute pimp

Man, you could like, you know, stop doing the smonk like after 5 hours before bedtime so you reduce damage to your sleep cycle.
Were I you, however, would stop doing the smonk completely, cause it obviously caused you enough retardation to post your face and the face of your 2 girls with validation in a brazilian sopa du macaco forum.

Nice gyno

haha wanna bet?

Lol ya bro I'll slice off 10 pounds of hard earned gains by myself. Even better I'll toss you my cock

"You ever ask your bitch for other bitches?"

nigga what

just get as many girlfriends as possible til it all blows up in your stupid face

if your girlfriend is letting you do it, chances are she's done shit aswell

Bazed

Go russian gf she's hotter bro but in case impregnate both.
Gg man

“girl”

Which part of Russia? Just got back from Yekaterinburg with the wife (she's Russian). Felt like Moscow wasn't that great compared to the rest of Russia.