Is it work? I don't lift or anything. I have depression, and molly addiction. I stopped using molly since june 10...

Is it work? I don't lift or anything. I have depression, and molly addiction. I stopped using molly since june 10, but I feel awful. My serotonin may need some support, but I don't want to go to psychologist. What are the experiences with this?

Attached: 5htp.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071023/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> My brain is fucked because I used drugs

definitely take it if you took a ton of molly. it'll help get you back to baseline after a harsh comedown

>molly addiction
Nigga, MDMA is not addictive. Your life is just shit.

It works. Just don't take too much.

Nigga, your a dumbfuck nigga.

This how can you be addicted to molly when the comedown is so shit.

Attached: Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg (350x342, 67K)

How do you get addicted to something you shouldn't take more often than once every two months?
OP probably burned out all of his serotonin already.

Had a friend who had a molly addiction. They finally quit and were fucked for like a year or two. Completely fucked their serotonin levels, they still suffer from depression and mood swings. Messing with molly has serious long term implications

stop it with the BS faggot, they had mood swings and depression before which is why they got addicted in the first place.

No idiot, molly fucks with your serotonin levels and if you take too much of it too frequently you will physically damage your brain.

It helps. You know what helps more? A good diet and exercise. Lifting and cardio.

>t. experienced

excellent broscience take faggot, you don’t even have foundational knowledge of neurochemistry so just shut the fuck up DYEL

what hes saying is true.. molly is a twice a year drug

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071023/

Eat shit retard.

Don't even understand how completely brain dead you have to be to think taking molly long term is safe for your brain.

>take pill
>have the best day of your life, you are pure love and everyone around you is the best, you have extrteme feelings of euphoria and pleasure along your entire body
>not addictive

It works but it's only one piece of the puzzle. Diet and exercise, nigger. Zinc, magnesium, fish oil, l-theanine, raw pecans. Maybe a B complex. Lions mane, cordyceps, and reishi. Don't jack off a lot. Get in sprinting shape. And then sprint. The exacerbation of your depression is now reduced to a mental state. You're welcome. Lift or die.

It actually pulled me out of a deep depression, it fucking works. But also take vitamin D3, magnesium and zinc. Keep your diet in check and lift. Don't jack off too much, only once a day or better yet every few days. This will keep depression away from you.

Attached: 1564016316949.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

Yes it does. Take one a day, in the afternoon. 100 mg will do the trick.

Part two: combine with plant based diet, cardio and do some lifting. Read good books, listen to good music.

Meats are fine as long as they’re high quality. Grass fed + organic. Paleo is a great starting point.

Processed grains and sugar are far worse IMO.

>next day
>hate yourself
>realize that nothing in your life changed
You can't roll every day, mate. Serotonin in your body is limited. Roll too often and eventually it won't work at all.

LMao you didn’t even read through the study braindead fuck

Interesting how angry you got over something so simple, mate. Touch a nerve?

Been taking it nightly for about a year.
I don't know if it helps or not. I certainly don't feel any worse.

MDMA is nothing compared to holding a beloved person in your arms and listening to their breath.