Is Jow Forums pro or con trannies competing with biological females?

youtube.com/watch?v=kOQfyIhv9GM

Attached: work-harder-bigots.jpg (753x1024, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-48328867
youtu.be/wF6wJALYEsg?t=128
youtube.com/watch?v=sHqiG_hrbsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's fucking hilarious lol, the feminist copes are off the chart
feel bad for non-feminist women caught up in that shit though I guess, it's pretty dumb
almost as funny as leftists trying to justify islam as compatible with leftist ideology

Attached: how-can-womanlets-even-compete.png (928x1024, 1.28M)

even men at their most baseded out will be much stronger than women with the same training so it's distinctly unfair

what kind of retard would be unironically okay with that, fuck off

Like that old dude who beat up Williams sister back to back, whit only smoke break between.

Women.

Based Chad Hannah putting the Arabs in their place.

Funny, but sad

can you imagine how fun this would be

Remember that one DDR woman athlete who used so much roids that she became a man? And that was really shittily done and almost everybody agreed to that? How did we make a complete 180 degree turn like that?

One of my cousins was asking me about my opinion on this. I told her they should get their own event. She told me it wouldn't be fair on them since they wouldn't get the recognition and they wouldn't be as famous.

based

Attached: 778642fee429fe26e2b9a88bca6886a074a80dea0b5a10c7c417c91fc88ba48a.jpg (847x740, 183K)

dont show your power level user, the social repercussions arent worth it

my wife is staunchly feminist and hates trannies bro. im ambivalent to the whole thing. we're euros though dunno how amerifats do things

the uk is the trans capital of the west

I love watching that shit.
You can see all the women competing against trannies dying inside. They can't do shit about it and they feel powerless.

why would i give a shit about the uk, mutt?

>euros
every time lol, get it together over there

I don't live in the US, so I'm not that afraid. I suspect most people share my views but are just too scared to express it.

Though if the topic ever appears during work, I will just not say anything.

I'm pro because anyone who isn't chugging progressive Kool-Aid has to wake up and realize these aren't real women.

It's win-win for facts and reason no matter what.

Either:
>you let trannies compete and eventually every female sport will be totally dominated by trannies and then real women will realize they have no shot of being competitive and be butthurt as shit at trannies. They'll be forced to recognize men are biologically superior to women in virtually every athletic event and it'll be an obvious example to point to that'll destroy the crazy leftist narrative that there's literally no difference between the abilities of men and women.

>you don't let trannies compete and then make them stay either with the men's league (which you rename tier 1 or whatever) or have them compete in the degenerate league. Then you have to admit trannies aren't real women.

Attached: checkmate.gif (635x469, 637K)

Attached: 1392807410237.png (589x930, 260K)

You identified yourself as a europoor, if you don't want to be addressed as a europoor, you should state your country. You fucking retard.

>trans capital of the west
that'd be sweden

Your wife is a retarded whore and I want you to tell her I said that. Feminists and kikes are the reason trannies are a thing and I want MORE Trannies on women's teams. Stupid cunts wanted this, well here comes the diversity.

i think we've got it together a lot better than muttlandia desu
cool good for trannies in spain i guess. i'd take being a cut dick tranny over a mutt anyday though, gun to my head (fully automatic since unlike mutts we're given one for free here)

Attached: 1542865487345.jpg (548x550, 282K)

>i think we've got it together a lot better than muttlandia desu
*as long as you only look at the wealthy european countries and don't compare them to wealthy parts of america and instead compare it to all of america at once

Honk honk

What kind of white knight wouldn't be okay with it? It's literally the female imperative to ruin our fun and now that we found the most twisted, elaborate, and god damn hilarious way to do it to them, you're...
...wait. You're a woman aren't you?

feel fre to compare any part of america to switzerland lmao

Attached: 1559615860853.png (1584x1584, 2.31M)

yes, to teach females that their liberal ideas are retarded

reminder that most trans """"""""""""""women""""""""""""""""" identify as """""""""""lesbians""""""""""""""""" and are just men who take a lot of drugs with mental problems

bbc.com/news/world-europe-48328867

Oh no no no NO NO NO

calm down Jow Forumscel

*also pls ignore any "refugee" rape gangs and grenade attacks

Your wife is a bigot!

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-102600.png (1080x2160, 2.31M)

zero effect on our military issued rifles.
yea a bit really hates arabs and muslims. i couldn't really care much less desu
>househoold income
>6% poverty rate is the best america can do
ohh god save me from this laughter

I just want to point out that the tweeter is a fake news account and the quote is incorrect

the small wealthy towns of california where the median income is $300,000 and average net worth is in the multiple millions

Based Spain.

I think it’s funny as hell abstractly, and the mental gymnastics and rabid dogma on the political and social side is amusing. I feel bad for the female athletes getting hosed by this ridiculous shit, though.

>living in california
hahaaaaaaaaaaa i love when mutts get riled up into making asses of them selves. that low IQ mutt blood goes "nigger moment" so fast

vermont

>Nevertheless, Switzerland has a significant number of working poor, estimated at 145,000 in 2015. This number is out of a total of approximately 570,000 people (or about 7% of the total population) living in poverty.

are you implying people just make up things to trigger Jow Forumstards? no way that's true. who would have an agenda like that . .. . . . .

you can tell when somebody knows fuck all about america when they don't realize how nice certain parts of california are. I'm not even american. there's a reason every single european country has a brain drain to america and why wealthy individuals leave europe for america.

You missed the part where 94% of them are foreigners working here for shit wages like the slaves they are (g*rmans, por*guese, etc). non-humans living in poverty is hardly noteworthy
>there's a reason every single european country has a brain drain to america and why wealthy individuals leave europe for america.
Wealthy swiss leave to go to America huh? hahaha why, to pay more in taxes and get shot lmaaaaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaooaaoaoaoaoaoa

Attached: 1565049736299.png (1299x635, 175K)

Well there are people so say biological women should just train harder than trans women if they want to win

Example : youtu.be/wF6wJALYEsg?t=128

The west is doomed

>Wealthy swiss leave to go to America huh?
yes. it's interesting how little you know about your own country, it matches how little you know about america.

It's not fake, you fucking shill:

>In that interview, Miller argued that female runners should work harder, rather than complaining about unfairness, when forced to compete against male athletes who identify as transgender.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHqiG_hrbsc

Attached: transgered-athletes-ht-04-jpo-1890622_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 82K)

what he probably means is fake about it is that it's not a recognized record, because he didn't "really mean it" when he transitioned

>Swiss "education"

Lol scandicucks get btfo

Attached: 1563364465703.jpg (720x751, 127K)

>bottom right
kek, this is art

There's also a really big growing debt problem that's nearly inescapable without inter-generational wealth.

Attached: 102347982174089327140.png (881x616, 42K)

nah it's retarded left trying to discredit this incident as "fake news" and claiming the quote is "incorrect." Probably a roastie championing the fact that trannies are beating women's ass at sports.

Ah fairfax, used to date a legit 10/10 until she cheated on me and left me over text, which started my whole fitness journey. Now here I am on an underwater basket weaving forum for autists, half of which don't even lift. Life is strange sometimes

Attached: 1563368578684.jpg (460x349, 58K)

What is going on in denmark, fuck.

that was a pretty cool movie

this male nigger is barely faster than the white girls lmfao, he wouldn't even be a competitor in a fair race

I don't see why women and men are seperated for events like curling, bowling or archery that are based on mostly on skill.

>physically I’m a man, but mentally I’m a woman

Attached: 1564691338963.jpg (1024x764, 183K)

>Claims his poor are slaves from euro land
>Refuses to acknowledge America's bottom barrel residents are often blacks and beaners inflating the poverty numbers, along with it's crime rates and obesity rates

Confirmed an embarrassment to the other mountain kikes

P O L A N D ?

At this point just create a new event and fly them out there. Then trannies can compete with other trannies, seems pretty inclusive to create a brand new event to validate their existences.

best thing is he'd probably be a handsome dude too

>feminist
>hates other women
Checks out

there should also be roided events and I want to see real fights to the death too

actually just make all events roided events since they're all roiding anyways

I live in CT. This rustled so many fucking jimmies. All these ultra left cucks in Glastonbury, West Hartford, and down around Fairfield count typically would eat this shit up. But now that their biologic daughters are having to compete against two black boys, it's really making them backtrack.

It's like this hilarious game of "Emperor's New Clothes" where everybody realizes it's complete bullshit, but most people are afraid to speak out, lest they be slammed as transphobic and shunned from public life. I think it will keep going for a few more years, and more gay teenage boys will dominate high school girls in sports, and people will start to shed the facade. Or maybe we really are deep enough into the dystopia that both male and female sports will be dominated by men.

>pic related
>grip strength is good population level proxy of total body strength
>nearly all men are stronger than all women

Attached: grip strength.png (1050x1050, 646K)

>All these ultra left cucks in Glastonbury, West Hartford, and down around Fairfield count typically would eat this shit up. But now that their biologic daughters are having to compete against two black boys, it's really making them backtrack.
dude this is what pisses me the fuck off about new england. none of the cucks up there understand what living around blacks, mexicans, homeless, criminals, is actually like and want to preach to everybody else how there's no problem you just need to like, be tolerant bro. they live in old money counties filled with rich white people, skii resorts, and golf clubs. fuck off.

Can't bounce the mounce

Pro because it's a smack of reality to the "everybody is awesome and unique!!!" crowd.

Wtf I live in Fairfax VA

what's it like living in such a nice place surrounded by so many shitty areas

While I find it fucking hysterical, I do feel it would be pretty easy to form a trans division in all sports where they’re required to have been on any HRT for a minimum of 1 year. And this is a completely unbiased opinion, I’m unaffected by trannies. I don’t compete and I’m a dude so even if I did and some bitch wanted to compete as a male I’d still outlift her. But my point is men competing with women are just losers who couldn’t win against other men, if they truly believe they were born as the wrong gender (lol) then they should be more than fine competing against others who made the same transition. The only flaw with them making two new areas (one for FTM and MTF) is that they may not have as many athletes as the normal peoples.

Honestly though if I didn’t give a shit about my image I would just compete as female without undergoing any mtf HRT and instead just use gear to further crush the female competition, then act like a really shitty person about it to make trannies look bad.

>form a trans division in all sports
the problem is "they're women just like anybody else," if you segregate them you're denying that they're "real women"

Attached: 1565350830259.jpg (595x581, 53K)

It's weird to drive like 20 minutes and suddenly there's farms and cows everywhere

Absolutely based and definitely redpilled.

I was thinking more about the DC slums and baltimore

Attached: australian handball hannah mouncey.jpg (481x1024, 88K)

pro so we might actually see some impressive athleticism.

I would actually watch some womens sports if every game was just one huge buff guy shitting all over everybody

Yeah I get that but they’re not real women. Everyone, even the trannies themselves know deep down that they are not whatever they claim to be. Whether anyone likes it or not this is reality. Even so, if they wanna be considered a real woman then that’s fine. They need to get the surgeries and take their hrt. I’m more than happy to call a dude she/her if they do those things. But if they’re going to straight deny that a man who has trained for years as a dude isn’t at a huge advantage (building muscular and tendon strength) then they really don’t need to be taken seriously as people.

Like someone like Matt kroc would be at a massive advantage competing against women, and despite what he says about his reasons he knows this and that’s why he chose to still compete as a man. The reality is women don’t get to 6’+ and 250lbs lean. Even chicks who gear.

Trannies are just playing with nature and are therefor unnatural. If they’re not then I should be allowed to blast gear and compete with natties because I identify as a natty male.

To give people perspective, these are the very well off, old money, well-to-do areas of CT. It's a bunch of stay at home moms that spend too much money online, and micro manage every aspect of their kid's lives. The kids are stressed out and depressed, because they have to maintain straight As in multiple AP courses, do all their clubs, compete in like 3-4 sports (every fucking kid here will swim, play lacrosse, run track, etc.), and participate in all their bullshit clubs. These people are incredibly obsessive over their kids achievements.
Having two black boys put on wigs and demolish all these girls that have devoted years and years into this sport is like a biologic bitch slap to all these retards. Little Jenny might be hardest working girl in town, never miss a practice, and even have good genetics for a girl. She isn't gonna beat Tyrone.

Attached: Biehler-Female-Pro-Cycling-team-presentation-with-LOOK-795-BLADE-RS-Photo-Petra-ter-Veer.jpg (1920x1280, 836K)

One huge guy vs like 15 chicks. I’d actually watch that too lmao. Imagine a ufc heavyweight going against like 4 chicks. If they’re ere smart they’d be able to cooperate and take him down, but with sheer strength and power (assuming they’re decently matched in skill) he’d plow throw them and ragdoll them

you have to drive over the bridge in Arlington to hit the slums of dc. its like 40 minutes minimum with the traffic from where most people live in Fairfax. i lived in crystal city, and the bridge insulates the area from nig nogs

Attached: 1565350929198.jpg (781x940, 178K)

This basically.

this is probably the only reason to go tranny

> 2019
> not being gender fluid
> no surgery required
Senpai, if I’m a high schooler short on cash you’re damn right I’m going to be a female during sports and rake in that easy scholarship money. If libs want to enforce retarded policies, then might as well take advantage.

In Brazil we have a tranny volleyball player and in like 5 matches she won the overall record for points of the entire season.

Attached: tifannybauru18.jpg (2750x1833, 336K)

they get what they vote for
Make sure they know it and laugh at them

Also the female volley net is lower, it's just comical to look at the games. Looks like an adult male playing volley with a bunch of 10 year olds.
Look at the size of that unit.

Attached: Capture.png (377x276, 193K)

Brazil literally pioneered trannies competing with women. Pic related.

Attached: judo_edinanci_silva.jpg (625x339, 38K)

If you take tranny ideology to its logical conclusion there shouldn't be categories based on "gender" because, according to them, gender is fluid and personal, that means one day I may feel a certain way and another day another so it makes everything confusing. I guess that, if the trans ideology continues to march to power, sports will be divided in categories like height or weight. This is ridiculous, you say? Well, they are actively giving hormones to kids and that's somehow brave and celebrated.