How do I make myself like beer?

How do I make myself like beer?

Attached: 1548995968328.jpg (490x572, 238K)

You gotta drink good german beer

Find one you can tolerate and keep drinking.

Or man up.

You don't.
Drink liqueur and cocktails instead. Fuck beer

Beer is overrated. If it didn't get you drunk, barely anyone would bother to drink it.

Attached: 4732847238478.jpg (273x281, 17K)

Way too bitter.

Such as? How do I know what constitutes a good beer?
I like the flavored steel reserves, the blue one is pretty great. Does that count?
I don't like it but I like being drunk so I'm to try to acquire the taste for it. If you say anything negative about beer alkfags instantly start seething.

am i a fag for drinking ale?

also am i a LARPing fag for drinking mead

>I don't like it but I like being drunk so I'm to try to acquire the taste for it
You realize beer isn't the only thing that can get you drunk right tard?

Honestly just drink a soda, soda's cheap, doesn't make you end up on the floor after a few drinks, and it actually has a good taste.

Real ale and mead are kino. As long as its not your whole personality no-ones gonna care.

I can't believe you retards drink at all. Dumbasses falling for the Alcoholic Jew.

Dont drink it seriously get the bottle and put it up your ass, you will get drunk super fast and wont gain the calories

I'm trying to expand my tastes, tard.
Fuck off straight edge. Life is too miserable to be sober.
That's how you die of alcohol poisoning. Plus I'm not in the habit of sticking things up my ass.

So I guess Grindr is out of the question

im the opposite. beer is delicious but i hate getting drunk. i love cracking open a cold one by myself during a hot sunny afternoon. also, lager/stout/trappist + steak = some real gourmet shit

what kinds have you tried? I pretty much only like dark lagers and porters/stouts and I find that people often don't bother trying those. You may just need to find a style you like

Kill yourself with a gun, alcoholic.

alcohol is the scourge of man, stay away from it

>i hate getting drunk
I really don't understand this, why not?

Beer tastes bad when you eat shitty sugary rubbish all the time.
Burgers, ketchup, bbq sauce, sweets etc...
They fuck with your sense of taste, so anything less sweet than a fruit juice tastes bad

go for cheaper lite beer (miller high life is what got me into it) in high quantity, but if you're really having trouble get into shots of harder liquor to murder your taste buds for being pussies. Fireball whiskey is the tastiest if you're having a lot of trouble. after chasing with beer you might like it a bit more. lord knows I did.

Also IPAS and hoppy beers are a fucking meme. Every autist that talks about being a beer enthusiast that go for the "whimsical gnome gumball pop ipa" should be shot drawn quartered burnt melted down and mixed into purina dogfood.

If you're consigned to being a massive faggot just drink explicitly redds or mikes.

Ayniger Urweisse is my favorite

You just drink it fast enough that the alcohol starts kicking in and you don't care anymore

Don't force yourself. Your tastes may change as you get older. I used to hate bitter things but now I like them.

I can recommend German beer as well. It's the best.
But I also some friends who don't like beer. It's normal that people have diffent tasts

Attached: Jennie.jpg (1200x630, 174K)

this OP.
>acquire PBR
>drink each can within 20 minutes each
>repeat for a month
>?????
>profit

fuck yeah m80
on my 6th can of stella for the night

she's pretty user, makes me extra hate myself for fucking up the chance I had with a cute asian girl

i drink lone star, or dos equis if someone else is buying. i try to just ignore the flavor and let my inhibitions go away so i can have some nice times with the bros

Attached: 1456035074419.gif (528x384, 388K)