Hahah so satisfying to watch this problems coalburner dyke being bit by the pittbull she probably defends haha

Hahah so satisfying to watch this problems coalburner dyke being bit by the pittbull she probably defends haha
youtube.com/watch?v=c2MKp6xDI1Q

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmyKqgELlKw
thesun.co.uk/news/1733371/horrific-moment-crazed-pit-bull-savages-a-tiny-beagle-and-mauls-its-screaming-owner-as-she-tries-to-intervene-in-harrowing-street-attack/
wikihow.com/Deal-with-Aggressive-Dogs-when-They-Fight
youtube.com/watch?v=01QEUxfrSWg
youtube.com/watch?v=K_MKw4IRhZU
youtube.com/watch?v=h8VNsRaVvHc
youtube.com/watch?v=RCBRIzr0f-k
youtube.com/watch?v=NNgbCYkDimM
youtube.com/watch?v=r0tzWLea8cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QqqUGQwA_gI
youtube.com/watch?v=lcQ4RIlESDc
myrtlebeachonline.com/news/nation-world/national/article210851399.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5yjPJbKU8
youtube.com/watch?v=BgcKOg1j31Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CtyCLlmFuOo
youtube.com/watch?v=rcXxPQHKxuY
youtube.com/watch?v=4CyZi2IzwB4
youtube.com/watch?v=dcAp3iLDiO0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4v68uwPajE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn5cDiMTrT0
youtube.com/watch?v=qnTJJfJLfo0
youtube.com/watch?v=NHhiXzRdzrU
youtube.com/watch?v=dUGbZfSNY6k
youtube.com/watch?v=fxzq3QmaQxk
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hh4rHqvfHA
youtube.com/watch?v=akCxdKbASoc
youtube.com/watch?v=BEYNoiifSFc
youtube.com/watch?v=LcWsHr_awcY
youtube.com/watch?v=q-DVDxHKvnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BxjpOffO7qU
youtube.com/watch?v=7hrM9GRagSo
liveleak.com/view?t=54f_1468347007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wht do you think about pittbulls?

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 23K)

Yep. I was young once too.
*Siiip*

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>dont kick the dog

While i'm screaming KILL THE FUCKER

>WHITT THI FIIIIICKKKKK DONT KIL THI DIIIIIIGGGG
mad roastie spotted hahaha.

Why not just shoot the dog?

Boom. No more problem.

Attached: thumb_o-incredible-slavness-skills-5000750.png (200x338, 48K)

he is a victim of society so he had to go hunting thots, not a racial issue.
#refugeeswelcome

Where the fuck is this? seems too white to be the average american city, yet full of trash women...

What the fuck are you talking about? The pitbull's not hers. It's the guy with the beard's dog. Her dog got attacked by the pitbull, she defended her dog.

yeah. But you can tell she has daddy issues by her looks and for caring soooo much for a fuckign puppy. She got OWNED wish the filmer did, too.

Did u even watch the video? She clearly was upset over her small dog being attacked by the pit bull.

Attached: 6BCB14D4-A0BE-4061-9AB5-418B9805B99A.gif (500x550, 275K)

videos like this where someone just minding their own business gets utterly rekt and is powerless to stop it makes me want to carry a fucking gun wherever I go. I am a 5'4 skinny manlet too. FUCK

I know statistically I'll probably never be in a situation like this, but still. FUCK

Yeah. Today a saw a pitbull free and w/o anything stping him biting me. I realized i shoudl carry a knife and also wanted to insult the faggot owner

Fucking hell women are useless

this is just typical dumb white bitch behavior, nothing special

Looks like Hollywood to me. Or at least somewhere else in LA

"what the fuck dont kick the dog"
the dog should've gotten shot, i agree

>missing the milk truck

I'd say part of it is because in these videos there are men present and men are socially/biologically wired to take charge and women generally will only take charge if there are no useful men around to do it for them.

if this woman had been alone though she and her dog would likely be dead

satan trips of thueth. Seemed the same to me. Probably a richer neighbourhood.
nah, not all women are this trash, having this haircuts and being THIS mad over a fucking dog even when atacking

it is Boston. It says it in the add and in the shop. I knew it couldnt be california.

>being THIS mad over a fucking dog even when atacking

Pitbull attacks are no joke dude, looked like she got fucked up as well. Look how many people it took to get that fucker restrained. Unless you have a gun or knife and can deliver a quick fatal blow to the pitbull it is gonna be a fucking bitch to control.

Looks like the dog may survive. Also what sort of dog is that? If it was me, I'd fucking snout punch that shitbull. Even if it got a few knashes in. I'd punch it in its eyes until its blind. Then beat it to death. Look at the white trash owner.

That pittbull is kill. It's tasted human blood and will likely need to be put down. No loss here.

>Unless you have a gun or knife and can deliver a quick fatal blow to the pitbull it is gonna be a fucking bitch to control.
Is that legal though? Like if you have a machete at hand, is that ok with the law?
>land of the free

>Brave men intervene and try to protect retarded owner and bystanders from savage pitnigger
>useless roasties filming while doing nothing: 'DON'T KICK THE DAWWWWG OH MY GAWSH WHAT ARE YOU DOEEEEENG'

Fucking roasties. Will they ever learn?

why was her nose bleeding?

same. i would like to know

she probably fell and whacked her face on the ground. idk how else she'd have gotten a bloody nose since she obviously wasn't bit on the face.

Is she missing teeth?

I highly doubt you'd be prosecuted for killing an attacking pitbull with any weapon available

>Coalburner
>Dyke
Those buzzwords don't work together

They're not really dangerous. They just don't let go. The only solution is actually to just outright kill it or mush it's brain with repeated hard stomps or strikes to the head but even then they still don't let go.

today on my way home I saw some girl """walking""" a pit mix of some sort. More accurately it was walking her. it decided to lunge at a car and almost pulled her into the street. Literally straining at the leash constantly. Why the fuck do people keep these things as pets? And why the fuck do they think it's appropriate to bring them out around others?

god i wish i could put lead through a pitbulls skull when i see them in public

>everyone just needs to calm down
>don't kick the dog oh my god

holy fuck

???

Oh yea just pulling the dog off is a better idea right? No. Fucking stomp it's head against the pavement so it can no longer do any more damage. Simple birth control really.

Yea you stab the sides with a knife

if that were my dog being mauled by the pit i'd go out of my way to murder the fucking nigger dog

wouldn't that take them a long time to die, though?

I feel that happened in the west coast for some reason.

Not my problem. I'm trying to get it to stop killing my self and my own doggie/ toddler.

>DON'T KICK THE DOG TELL HIM TO STOP

Attached: ed.png (325x323, 88K)

>stomp its head with the dog in its teeth
genius
honestly we should be putting paddy down

nigger dogs gonna nig

Attached: 33242342312.jpg (960x804, 117K)

I meant that it'd still keep fighting with its guts hanging out

Pitbulls are why we should have mandatory open carry for all able bodied men and women. She could have saved herself and her puppy if she were armed.

the dog is still in the pit's murder grip, and it will be when the pit is dead. smacking the shit out of him with something at least diverts his attention, giving retard o'houlihan a chance to bearhug his dog into submission

>stop kicking that dog
spot the pit owner

Attached: 3423235235.jpg (399x609, 23K)

This. I wanted to fucking waste the dumb broad defending the niggerdog.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmyKqgELlKw

Sometimes I wonder how the West hasn't been conquered yet

>woman being mauled to death by pitbull
>even two grown men can't pull it off her
>dont kick the dog! STOP!

CLOWN WORLD!
L
O
W
N

WORLD

Heres a little PSA for when a dog latches on to someone or another animal.

you can google search all you want but you won't get a straight answer because they don't want to tell you how to subdue( abuse) a dog.

heres a big DON'T
>punching and kicking the dog
when a dog is in its attack mode it basically feels no pain. Punches and kicks don't even hurt it till later. it's futile to try and beat it.

heres some good DO's
in fact this is the best DO
>shoot the dog
fuck the mutt, don't let it attack random strangers, shoot it
>tazer
the loud noise and shock can easily scare the dog off

and if you are an animal activist and don't want to kill it. There is one thing you can do,
>choke it
since dogs cant really feel pain when in attack mode the only option is to cut the blood flow to the brain. Seriously why doesn't anyone do this? I only saw one video where a guy did this and it worked like a charm. and it only took 5 seconds.

anyways loved seeing the chaos and confusion as the their little leftopia came crashing down on them.

Attached: 1200px-AutomagV.jpg (1200x900, 147K)

Have some news about this video

thesun.co.uk/news/1733371/horrific-moment-crazed-pit-bull-savages-a-tiny-beagle-and-mauls-its-screaming-owner-as-she-tries-to-intervene-in-harrowing-street-attack/

>BRAD TELL THEM NOT TO KICK THE DOG
meanwhile it's mauling a fucking woman and another dog. If they weren't kicking it and tackling it then it wouldn't let go.

oh yeah I bet the dog wouldn't feel me smashing its fucking legs with my boot lol

You're projecting your weak helpless nature onto everyone else

>when a dog is in its attack mode it basically feels no pain.
who cares about pain, the goal is to knockout or cripple it enough it physically cannot continue

i beat the ever loving shit out of my sisters dog when it latched on to her smaller one. It held on. Later it was limping and it wheezed when i touched its ribs which is where i punched it.

pounding it is not a reliable way. And that was still just a little dog. It would have been really satisfying to see a nigga just walk up to it and shoot it while the libtards protested.
also fuck anyone who says "don't hurt the dog" its fucking mauling someone.

no it was the magic tail pull

wikihow.com/Deal-with-Aggressive-Dogs-when-They-Fight

I was attacked by a pit once. Took my free hand grabbed it's face and shoved my thumb in its eye until i was knuckle deep. Fucker let go real quick, took a few steps and killed over. Owner tried to get me charged for animal cruelty for killing his nigger dog. Things only deserve death.

Attached: 4324235.jpg (206x244, 12K)

And that is how you do the job right.

whatever works. The ones i posted work every time. And even then. if i walk up to a lady getting mauled choking it would be the last thing i would do on the list. I would just shoot it to protect idiot human life.

this is now a pitbul death thread

youtube.com/watch?v=K_MKw4IRhZU

youtube.com/watch?v=h8VNsRaVvHc

Nigger women's instincts cause them to care for small animals. It's called maternal instincts, women naturally see their pets as they would a child. She's actually being responsible by realizing she's not ready for a child so she satisfies that urge to be a mother by getting a dog. Not everyone's a fucking autistic sociopath like you who likes to watch puppies get mauled you goddamned freak.

Attached: 9C68FE71-D599-47CB-AD26-A172E1C0F2AB.jpg (673x676, 401K)

apparently pitbulls can survive being shot a few times

pitbull owner hate thread too.
post statistics and more maulings.

Attached: 1537415153285.jpg (450x490, 48K)

>normally well behaved pit bulls
Dafuq did he just say?

>i've never seen the dog act like that
impossible

digits demand i post more

youtube.com/watch?v=RCBRIzr0f-k

youtube.com/watch?v=NNgbCYkDimM

youtube.com/watch?v=r0tzWLea8cQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QqqUGQwA_gI

"SHTOP KICKING THE DOOOOG"
gas the cunt

that stupid bitch whining about them kicking the dog while it's fucking mauling some woman and her dog

absolutely infuriating

libtards have a different sort of mind.

Leave that libtard/republicunt shit out of here. This is a wholesome thread

Was walking my golden retriever the other day in the countryside when some nigger dog came charging at me from across a field, with the owner hopelessly running after it.
Knew the fucker was trouble as soon as I saw it, luckily it barely bit my dog before I managed to lift it into the air by its neck. I honestly hope I get the chance to kill one of those dogs. The fucking owners are worse than the animal 100% of the time too, fuck nigger dog apologists. Ever since then I carry a knife when I walk my dog, I highly advise everyone else to do so too. I'm pretty sure stabbing a dog in Britain would land me in jail, but that's better than seeing myself and my dog tore limb from limb.

Attached: 1520735629990.jpg (540x540, 70K)

fuck, watching these monsters die is so satisfying

youtube.com/watch?v=lcQ4RIlESDc

myrtlebeachonline.com/news/nation-world/national/article210851399.html

youtube.com/watch?v=2S5yjPJbKU8

youtube.com/watch?v=BgcKOg1j31Y

youtube.com/watch?v=CtyCLlmFuOo

youtube.com/watch?v=rcXxPQHKxuY

youtube.com/watch?v=4CyZi2IzwB4

youtube.com/watch?v=dcAp3iLDiO0

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4v68uwPajE

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn5cDiMTrT0

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTJJfJLfo0

youtube.com/watch?v=NHhiXzRdzrU

youtube.com/watch?v=dUGbZfSNY6k

youtube.com/watch?v=fxzq3QmaQxk

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hh4rHqvfHA

Attached: open-graph-2015-dog-bite-fatalities-dogsbite.png (1200x627, 35K)

pitbulls really are the nigger of dogs

>mfw some faggot says its not the dog its the owner

Pitbulls should be illegal.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Asobi Asobase - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.57_[2018.07.22_09.20.52].png (760x716, 471K)

Last video of the senile harpy crying over her pit-thug is very satisfying.

it is the owner, buying a fucking pitbull.

They should be, it's mostly ghetto trash, mouth breathers and felons that cant get a gun that buy them

youtube.com/watch?v=akCxdKbASoc

youtube.com/watch?v=BEYNoiifSFc

youtube.com/watch?v=LcWsHr_awcY

youtube.com/watch?v=q-DVDxHKvnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BxjpOffO7qU

youtube.com/watch?v=7hrM9GRagSo

Its a shame the little doggo got bit but the women deserved it.

Fuck off cuck. Pitbulls are based and dogfighting should be legal

Lmao awesome If I was there I'd be cheering the dog on

Post more dogs getting killed rofl lmao

That's right! One of the best bonding actions between men, also increases the general testosterone in a room. Good ole' way to make some friends is some good competition between some dogs. You go with the lads down to the pub, then go home, put the dog on the treadmilly for a bit, sometimes a shot or two of a roid, hope for the best! t

>pajeet: Did you lost your sunglasses?

Hahahahahaha

Based and,unfortunately,bluepilled

Fuck pitbull owners. This is just sad.

They should have stopped kicking it. They should have instead pulled out a knife and slit the fucking thing's throat.

pitbull getting absolutely mauled by a horse. 5 men battering a pitbull does no damage, but a few kicks and bites from a horse kills it. They are unbelievably strong. liveleak.com/view?t=54f_1468347007

it is being conquered as we speak (and we honestly deserve it at this point)

>stop kicking the dog
this is why women can't be in charge

Thank you, I needed to see this. The noble horse delivered swift and brutal justice to that worthless creature.

I would have kicked and kicked and kicked and kicked. These bitches are retarded.

white women deserve to be beaten silly then be beaten again

>dog can flee multiple times
Fucking a, animal psychology really turns my gears

BASED AND HORSEPILLED

watched every single one of these, so satisfying. FUCK pitbulls