Goddammit I want an asian girlfriend

Goddammit I want an asian girlfriend

Attached: 5B19640A-A3D9-42A1-AA20-71D04A55391B.jpg (423x557, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/dainaristide/
instagram.com/explore/tags/awbm/
youtube.com/watch?v=8U9q_XeDB6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me too OP, me too... Life is so cruel.

Attached: Sad.jpg (171x257, 13K)

Post more azn qts. This is now an azn qt thread

Attached: B7194CA5-6C3D-499B-A543-A94BE0826BA2.jpg (500x800, 46K)

Was in Japan and overwhelmed by how many qts there were.

Attached: sml.webm (700x530, 1.9M)

Me too but I live in redneck town. Not a minority in sight and I'm too poor to move out

Attached: tumblr_phwbqtqX4v1qzrvxyo1_540.jpg (540x776, 74K)

That my friend is a humongous tragedy

Attached: 711767B4-5637-455B-AAB9-D227C359BF2A.jpg (700x875, 63K)

Asian girls are the pinnacle of femininity

Attached: C391040D-3ABF-4484-A84F-9B49688A2819.jpg (770x1169, 103K)

They're all ultrahypergamous whores though. They're literally everything Jow Forums hates about women in a distilled and concentrated form.

I haev so many fantasies about going to east asia and getting hit on by qts losing my virginity and just living the dream indulging in my yellow fever. They are so petite and fit just damn

Japanese girls are objectively godtier

Attached: D3zOvvbU0AAsKzg.jpg (1440x1920, 465K)

same can't wait for my government issued asian gf

Attached: 27573403_190625201687835_6097577534126292992_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (640x640, 48K)

I have an asian gf. ama
you guys have this ideal in your head about asian girls that really isn't the case

Elaborate on the second statement in your post. For reference I don't even want an asian gf I'm just curious
also gtfo normie

I've noticed that most "I want an asian gf" threads boil down to "I want a girly-cute, dainty doll who will shower me with affection" sort of deal, with these old boomer-like stereotypes (oh they're just more feminine, they know how to be women, etc.). Asian women are just women, but they navigate certain social dances differently due to some cultural differences. Like, I get the impression dudes want to be with asian women because they don't feel "threatened" by them, which I think is a fairly flawed premise to assess your dating partners by.

There's more to this argument, but I think this is a good starting point

i just want a NEET gf
someone to hate the outside together with

Attached: NEETgf.webm (338x480, 1.58M)

i wish the government would issue me to be someone's gf :'(

wtf is this plastic ass lookin bitch. you call that godtier lmao

Tbh I dont even care as long as shes nice and cute

Attached: _cy6T5E8-g7AloQ4WtcWLRUu9fV_zRgy51ZrXWWVMIY.jpg (640x959, 110K)

>tfw no qt special operator gf

Attached: 294px-Dokkaebi_R6S.png (294x251, 75K)

Literally all the girls in this thread so far have been 10/10s for me at least

Attached: SQDX3622.jpg (540x356, 191K)

until you get to know them
cute boys

if you cant tell ones a girl you're too far gone tranny-san

I wish i was good enough for one. Even though i am white being 5'6 is the biggest set back anyone could have. Ive only ever met one person who was older and shorter than me and its my dads korean boss. Its not fair. Fuck this gay clown earth.

if you're white and at least a 6/10 literally just learn their language to a basic literacy level and you will slay just by existing

t: lived in korea for 3 years

>at least a 6/10
i honestly dont know what that looks like

Attached: he no like.png (554x266, 314K)

>above average
Haha ok

Same. I was in Tokyo for christmas and I sweat they are the most beautiful women on earth bar-none.

Attached: 1553997079044.jpg (799x1200, 184K)

Thanks, user, for reminding me that a cute Asian gf will only ever do this for an amerimutt and not me.

She needs some anti aliasing

The secret to obtaining an Asian Waifu: Hang a fortune cookie halfway out of your zipper. If no results within a week, go directly to the nearest Chinese buffet and demand a new cookie.

I had one too, shit was CASH

Never going back to white women

don't they have a huge #metoo movement in Korea? literally no different western feminist that will end your career with accusations.

Attached: fuck this shit.gif (520x329, 1.63M)

For me, the east asian cultures blended way better with how i naturally behave and like to behave. first generation or immigrant girls were the happiest relationships i was in. nothing about feeling threatened, in fact a lot of times other guys felt threatened by them. they were way more willing to be treated equally instead of having to constantly shower with attention.

Lol that was the 80s and 90s dude. Korea and Japan are getting blacked out of existence right now. Everywhere you go in Tokyo or Seoul you'll see fucking model tier Korean/Jap girls stumbling into hotels with average looking niggers in shitty cheap ass clothes.

Had an Asian ex who lived and worked there and told me the same thing, also said black guys were insanely popular among young Chinese girls she knew and that several of her Japanese and Korean friends even went on solo vacations to Jamaica and other Caribbean countries just for some 'black dick fun'.

She claimed to hate nogs herself, probably full of shit and had fucked them herself while living there, but I don't fucking care.

can you keep the larping on /trash/?

Okay man, whatever lol. Believe whatever you like.

>like Japanese girls
>want white children
decisions, decisions

>model tier Korean/Jap girls

nice fantasy story.

Attached: smelly blacks.jpg (1200x1308, 231K)

Me too, but i can't even get an ugly one where i live so....

That's China but nice try. Even they are getting blacked more and more each day, read up on Guanghzhou and Chinese roasties invading Africa for husbands/fucktoy vacations.

instagram.com/dainaristide/
instagram.com/explore/tags/awbm/

No one in japan/korea gave a shit about the west before the 2000s if you're gonna larp at least put some effort into it

>westernized asians
into the trash it goes

The first link is literally to a South Korean model who is married to a nigger. The second is tons of average bmaw couples and it dwarfs the wmaw hashtag.

They're not all westernized, but you see your point that as Asia becomes increasingly westernized they're hopping on the blacked meme more and more.

And what are by far the most westernized nations in Asia? That's right, Korea and Japan, hence my original point that they are getting blacked at an increasingly alarming rate stands.

>model tier

the fuck are you smoking faggot? get the fuck outta here with your delusional fantasy of models dating monkeys.

Attached: kek.jpg (602x468, 125K)

She's literally a paid, professional model, lol. But okay.

>They're not all westernized,
Almost all of them are lmao, half of them are the same few people, fuck off reddit spacing retard

Whatever man. Book a flight to Seoul and Tokyo and see for yourself, pay particularly close attention to hotels.

she is ugly even with all that makeup hiding her imperfections. she looks like a man.

All Asians do. Man jaw is the norm among Asian women.

I have before, you're larping. ' country going black' is a meme even in America, Korea and Japan literally have a black population of less than 0.1% lmao. Keep your fetishes to yourself freak

You're a liar. My ex told me it was all true. I didn't want to believe either.

Lmao that is a real fucking weird way of coping with your problems. Instagram doesn't have anything to do with what you're talking about wmaf still out weighs nigs and chinks. What you should be linking is this, straight of the interracial wiki

Attached: Screenshot_134.png (1482x356, 43K)

>My ex said it so it's true
No wonder she left you if you're this retarded.

But percentage wise they're just as likely to go for a black husband as a white one, this is bearing in mind most Asian girls' parents will disown them for marrying a nigger and they are raised from birth to believe blacks are off limits and violent rapist thugs etc. etc.

And that's just for marriage, not even taking into account casual relationships or one night Tinder fucks.

I got myself a Singaporean hapa wife :3

>just as likely

No they're less likely, and % means nothing compared to raw numbers in this sort of thing. You're really trying your best to dodge the truth here lmao. I could also link you those cringey asian boss videos where they go up to japanese/korean chicks and ask them what their favorite race of man is, and they almost always say white.

>But percentage wise they're just as likely to go for a black husband as a white one
This is in the America dude. Even in America, a country with a huge black population, westernized asian girls still choose white men more often and they still date within their own race 90% of the time.
If your fetish fantasy was to be true anywhere it would America and it still isn't, let alone an extremely homogeneous country like Korea or Japan

>No they're less likely,

0.9% to 1% is barely less likely, is it? Percentage absolutely does mean more than raw numbers considering white males dwarf black males in total numbers. How else would you measure the rates other than percentage of total marriages within the groups?

If there were 25 million black guys getting married in the US there would be roughly the same number of total marriages between asian females and black males as between asian females and white males, based on the percentages.

But the likelihood is if there were 25 million black males, the percentage of marriages between Asian females and black males would actually increase along with total numbers as there would simply be more high tier blacks for Asians to go for.

Sure link those videos, those sound interesting enough.

Coincidentally the cities where I see Asians falling for the blacked meme hardest are the ones with the biggest black and Asian populations.

Places like San Diego/San Francisco (and California in general), Washington state, NYC, Oregon. In all these places where there are significant percentages of blacks and Asians it seems Asian girls are just as, if not more, into black guys as they are white guys.

Yes it's less likely. You do realize that there is way more black men in America than Asians right? The fact that there are so many wmaf relationships despite that and how little blacks and Asian relationships should show you something. There should be at least 200,000 interracial bmaf relationships, but there isn't like I said keep dodging the truth.

I'm not searching all night for these vids they're everywhere you can find them yourself but here's one to get you started: youtube.com/watch?v=8U9q_XeDB6k

>There should be at least 200,000 interracial bmaf relationships

No, there shouldn't. There are far, far less black males than white males, just like there are less Asian males than black males (albeit the difference is less extreme between black and Asian males). If there were 200k marriages between black males and Asian females the percentage for their couplings would be like 10%, you just don't understand how to read statistics or concepts like per capita.

The table literally has the stats right there. BMAF make up 0.9% of Asian female marriages. WMAF makes up 1% of Asian female marriages.

That is not less likely at all when factoring in the differences in numbers of white males and black males, it means per capita BMAF is almost exactly as prevalent as WMAF.

>that one girl that only wants to date nice, thoughtful asian men that look like similar to her, speak her language, and are from a similar culture
>wants a natural relationship that starts as friends and grows stronger from there
absolutely based

Asain is a insanely small minority compared to white and black, there are a lot more blacks in America than you think especially in big cities where most Asians reside. 500,000 isn't big for white men but it's huge for asian women. the percentage is going off the husband remember I couldn't find the wife one but If I had the results would be laughable. You can't read a simple fucking chart it's not of all wmaf marriages it's of white husbands picks, and technically if Asian women picked 3 mil Asian men you round everything out and that means that Asian women pick white males 1/7 of the time. Where as black men well they're not so lucky. Typical of a stupid fucking nigger to misinterpret a simple graph.

Ah wait you're totally right dude, I apologize. Can you calculate the percentage for wives for me, please, if you don't mind?

I would really appreciate that. Glad to be wrong on this one, for marriages at least. :)

I'm white btw!

Dude, just stop. You characterized is as "black fever", not "same level of attraction". There's no dataset you can point to that supports this ridiculous claim, except "well I saw some asian women at a hotel with a black dude a couple times".

Attached: 0_C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs (1).png (495x391, 17K)

It's just what my ex and other Asian girls (and guys who were involved with Asian girls) have told me over the years, man. I didn't want it to be true either and I see no reason why they would lie about it. Serves no purpose for them to.

How do I get an Asian gf? I really want one

Attached: IMG_20190309_170137.jpg (1024x684, 70K)

>be rich
>be tall
>be attractive
>have nice dick

Your thinking of ABG's user

No shit sherlock, I have an asian gf that started out as my best friend, all these guys in this thread just think of it as a fetish thing, they can be just as bad, or just as good as any other race.

you have to live in a place with a lot of asian people and then do whatever people do for any kind of gf

You don't have an ex and nobody told you these things. You are just trying to stir shit.

That girl is white

No I swear to God, dude. I had an ex for a year, she was from HK and had lived and worked in Korea and Japan for a time teaching English. I also spoke to a ton of Asian girls on Tinder and elsewhere and they all said similar things and spoke of how it was really common for young Japanese/Korean girls to go on weird solo vacations to Jamaica and other Caribbean countries.

>No one in japan/korea gave a shit about the west before the 2000s if you're gonna larp at least put some effort into it
Uhhhhhh.... are you retarded or what? Pick up a 20th century East Asian history book moron

The guy at the Airbnb that I stayed at told me that he had a black guest not too long before I came, and that he was pretty popular with some girls because they were curious about him. With that said, it's not like there are a ton of black dudes in Japan to begin with. You see some foreigners with Japanese girls there, but it's really not that widespread. It really depends on where you go. If you head to places that have gaijin hunters, then sure, but those are a specific kind of girl and not typical. I would say that out of the East Asian countries that Japanese girls are the most open minded about foreigners, including black guys. They still have weird ideas or stereotypes about foreigners, not too different from how people here do the same about Japanese people.

With all that said, I think you guys underestimate how many of the cute Japanese girls there work in the sex industry. Social and economic mobility is actually quite limited for girls compared to Korea. In Japan it's still pretty common for girls to just get married and quit their jobs to take care of the kids. The prettiest girls usually aren't the smartest, so they either go to average colleges, women's colleges, or just finish high school. They don't have the greatest job prospects, but consumerism is rampant there, so they often go into sex work because of how well it pays. A bunch of the prostitutes that I slept with were also college students that wanted a job that paid well but with less hours that a normal job like retail so that they could have more time for school, or they had family situations where their parents couldn't help them out.

nice deslusions u have there, asians hate niggers