The Strongest Man in History?

Have you guys seen the show? Do you like it user?

Attached: strongest-man-in-history-s1-show-index-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

ya its nice fuck rob tho

>Nick Best will never be your father
Why even live bros?

Nick Best Best Dad

Big fan of Eddie just pissing off everyone and Brian still being the strongest out of all of them

>implying they are as strong as Vasily Alexeyev was
>strict pressed 236.5 kg / 521lb

Attached: Vasily Alexeyev.jpg (300x429, 17K)

Seems like it's set up to make Brian look weaker than he actually is so the others don't appear so outclassed. He's still clearly the strongest though.

Its decent, all the dialogue is obviously scripted so its not the same humor as you'll see on Shaw or Eddies youtubes. But the lifts are pretty cool and the writing isn't so bad sometimes

idk about that. They all kinda have their own events that they're good at and yes Brian wins the majority of the events but Eddie, Nick, Rob all get to shine as well.

Lot of the show is pure gold but at times it feels overproduced, history channel could make it way better if they stopped throwing the talking to the camera bits in and just let the guys do their thing naturally like on YouTube.

Why did you have to remind me of this

Attached: 7AC65727-D66F-4B80-8F3E-FB851CEED0DC.jpg (236x234, 8K)

I like nick has the strongest hips and at 50 thats strong af.

The episode on Paul Anderson was the best

Brian was training for WSM when they were filming so it makes sense that he would dominate most events.

>all the dialogue is obviously scripted
this, i fucking hate History channel's way of doing shows, even the most natural shit seems to be very scripted.

>"strict" pressed
Ever wondered why the clean and press is no longer an olympic lift? Also you are a faggot.

ikr!! i wish they wouldn't make it soooooo bad
just let the stars speak! Imagine that, the stars of the show get to be themselves : 0

he didn't dominate dominate but he won like 30-40% of the events and eddie won 25% and rob and nick won 20% each. So it wasn't a big difference between them all but if you count up the events i think brain edges out
and obviously brain didn't train hard enough :^)

t. deadlifter

When is it on? History website won't work.

Wednesday around 8pm where i am.