Lifting

>lifting

Attached: 2_Anthony-Joshua-v-Andy-Ruiz-Jr[1].jpg (1200x900, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrNW7UoZ14g&feature=youtu.be&t=266
youtu.be/A-KGkC_KQcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>powerlifting

Attached: 4F7D89CF-CDE9-4D22-ABA8-A3172D54E110.jpg (1315x740, 319K)

Nobody ever said lifting weights gave you better boxing technique

>implying that he doesn't lift
He definitely lifts, you just can't see it because his body fat % is high. This fight does show that hypertrophy has diminishing returns past a certain point, and there is more to strength and conditioning than getting jacked

Yeah nah the ref was clearly paid off in that match.
Anthony's clearly fine and it's bullshit that the ref stopped the match.
youtube.com/watch?v=SrNW7UoZ14g&feature=youtu.be&t=266

Just because he's fat doesn't mean he doesn't have muscle underneath.

you meant to say

>cutting

If you train to fight without lifting KYS
If you lift without training to fight KYS
Also buy a concealed carry you fucking pussy

Attached: spelunking.jpg (679x452, 67K)

if you lift you suck at boxing

>pic
Goddamn who would ever do that?

I know 3 guys who lift at my boxing gym who's continuing to box. Everyone else quit.

One guy is a guy who stopped lifting for a year but he still has a good physique

One guy is an elder guy who takes his son to boxing and doesn't spar

One is a new guy I seen, legit lifting gym big. he's having a hard fucking time. I feel like he'll quit soon.

or you could just train to fight and carry an arm
lifting is a waste of time

You dont go to a ufc gym do you?

no, I go to a usa boxing sanctioned boxing gym ran by mexicans... they hold usa boxing sanctioned tournaments every now and then

there's some real competitive amateurs here, a pro used to train people here a year ago when he switched gyms.. he was making about 30k a fight

I used to lift weights too, my best was belted strapped 475lbs deadlift and 445lbs belted weightlifting shoes atg squat, 205lbs strict ohp. I also did oly lifting shit too. But that's all past me, and all useless.

Ruiz out-boxed Joshua. I think it's almost an insult to him to say "lol fat california mexican beat shredded english nigerian", he was legitimately more skilled and it showed. If boxing was just a competition of who was more ripped, Ali would have never beat Liston.

life is a waste of time
stop breathing immediately

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 9K)

room temperature IQ

I hate boxing plebs, stop discussing shit you don't know shit about. AJ knocked him down, went carelessly swinging looking for a finish, got caught behind the ear and never recovered. He did not get "out-boxed" and there's a 90% chance he will destroy him in the rematch.

>went carelessly swining
did you even see the knockdowns? Joshua had his guard up against the ropes and go knocked down.

Spelunkers.

Yes, like I said, he got caught behind the ear and never recovered after rushing to get a KO, those other knockdowns happened after he was already fucked. When you get caught behind the ear it fucks your equilibrium and your legs are gone.

the first knockdown was against the ropes

Think you've took a few to the head too cuz you clearly can't remember the fight. He knocked Ruiz down, jumped all over him carelessly trying to pull a Wilder and got caught behind the ear. This wobbled him then got he got knocked down, not on the ropes.

Your boy lost. Deal with it.

Looks fun. Underwater caving is really crazy.

Sorry Nigel, your African import lost. Maybe your ancestors should have conquered a part of the world where men know how to fight.

What happened?

Both of them lift weights, retard.

Why does one look like shit?

>He definitely lifts
>boxer
>lifting
lmao

Because he has a higher body fat you fucking retard

when you try to train for strength, your muscle fibers don't turn into fast twitch type 2a, it remains fast twitch type 2b which is larger and stronger, but it cannot last more then about 20-30 seconds before fatiguing. fast twitch 2a lasts way longer but aren't as strong. So if you lift, you're gonna be that guy who can't last 3 rounds of sparring at most while everyone who's competitive training for endurance and contraction speed are lasting 8-12 rounds.

Higher body fat doesn't explain why his fat seams to be distribured like an untrained sack of lard.

It's amazing how much so many different boards fixate on interracial fights, whether that's /tv/, /sp/, Jow Forums, /wsg/, etc. .

whats your bodyweight and whats the best lift to improve punching power ?

same height as Andy Ruiz only 20 lbs lighter

Attached: Arnold-Alois-Schwarzenegger-Body-Age-Height-Weight-Measurements-Stats-277x300.jpg (277x300, 16K)

AJ has lmaonospeed as well as a glass chin. Even plebs can see that.

room temperature? well, I’m in an oven right now so I must be a genius then

Attached: 55A2921F-6CD5-40DF-A68E-390B58A8D45A.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Yeah I think he'd get KO'd by Wilder and out-boxed by Fury, but he is still a slightly better boxer than fat boy Ruiz and has a lot of power, he will more than likely knock him spark out in Saudi Arabia.

I really do believe Ruiz when he says he'd repeat and do even better than the first fight since he was a late replacement and barely trained for it.

How could he possibly do better, just look at how the fight played out. He got gifted a perfect shot which changed the course of the fight. I'm not saying he got lucky because it was AJ's fault but he got handed a major opportunity with AJ's impatience in trying to get him out of there. It's highly unlikely that will happen again if AJ hurts him, he will more patient and wait for the KO to come.

Bigger muscles require more oxygen and glycogen, that's all.

>51927336
None. At least none especifically.
punching power, much like your 100m sprint, is determined by your proportion of fast/slow twitch fibers which is largely genetic. However, lifting and plyometric exercises definitely have some benefits to punching power. The thing you have to keep in mind is that proper technique is way more important to punching than genetics or lifting. Knowing how to use your whole bodyweight in your punches is what makes the difference between roided retards in a bar who couldn't knock out a kid and a lanklet like Tommy Hearns who could reap your soul out of your body with a right hand.

Wrong. This is the biggest myth in boxing.

I don't.

This rematch is going to prove how retarded people are when it comes to boxing. Ruiz is the overwhelming favorite on forums purely because they dislike Aj so much. A disciplined Aj will keep Ruiz behind the jab easier than Parker did.

that's not all, only fast twitch type 2a can reuse lactic acid for more energy while fast twitch type 2b gets overflooded by lactic acid

Trips confirm. Learn to fight, lift weights, and carry a gun

I'm a diagnosed sperg I want to improve my motor skills, do I have any chance?

the only thing that I have in favour is my high pain tolerance, I was assaulted in the street once and I got punched in the skull for 7 minutes by 3 guys bigger than myself and they were unable to knock me out

Because he's black.

You can't help that, don't be silly.

Who dislikes him? Nobody does.

Revenge of the bodybuilder

Attached: Ruiz vs Joshua 2.jpg (1080x1188, 151K)

>Height

At the risk of sounding autistic myself, your pain tolerance has nothing to do with how easily you get knocked out, because it's simply caused by your brain shaking in its space. Autism doesn't have anything to do with motor skills either.

Intense exercise by itself will give you results simply because your mental alertness and reflexes will improve. If you want specific sorts of improvements, like catching fast objects or throwing faster punches, bite the bullet and train how to do these things.

Why do you think weight classes exist, brainlet?

I think that pic is from a story called Ted the Caver. I normally think creepy pastas are pretty cringy, but this one is pretty atmospheric and only takes like an hour to read, pretty spooky

he lifts more than you

> that image
NOOOO NOOO NO NO NO WTF

>2019
>fighting
Retards who are dumb enough to beat up random strangers usually chose a target weaker than them

Blacks cling to Boxing prowess as a testament to their race's worth, probably because they have almost nothing else. These constant arguments are driven by black posters.

I don't know what it will be like in the ring but hot weather will suit Joshua better than tubby. i do hope tubster wins though

not him but one of the signs of my spergism was my wild and inconsistent handwriting, i.e poor motor coordination

It's the people who have Jow Forums as their one and only hobby, one board can't fill an entire day so they spam the same bullshit everywhere.

You serious, black people dominate a lot of sports. Also make a lot of the best music in history.

Retard, that fat guy lifts and he has a extra layer of strength and power thanks to the extra fat who is shared amongs his body
Go back to /fat/ and eat a cake you daiabetes walking icecream truck

You lost nigger, just to shit on your race who can't even fight, i will repost the video everywhere

youtu.be/A-KGkC_KQcU

just a buncha autistic dorks really

typical Americans, stupidly fixated on race

I box, kickbox, and lift. I'll probably never bench 300, but this is important to note:
I came in bulkier, but focused on becoming leaner and leaner. I feel healthier and more spry, too.

The thing is to get so big the fight won't even start. But you should also do cardio so you can disappear the moment you see or hear the gun.

So they only excel at unproductive shit, got it.

Attached: sonic COPE.png (808x486, 351K)

Nigger