Tfw fell for the gf meme

tfw fell for the gf meme

>cant have a normal diet anymore
>always wants to go out to eat and get food from random places
>in the past two days alone I've been to 4 fast food outlets
>wants to go get icecream from some random place tonight because she thinks it's the new cool place to get food or something
>hard to fit in gym sessions because she wants to watch a movie or whatever

Is the tradeoff worth it? She gives me sex twice a week.

Attached: download (16).jpg (212x238, 8K)

no lmfao, consider marriage when you're 40 and financially settled

impose yourself
and don't fall in the "crocodile tears" trap

>she gives me sex twice a week
Save up your good boy points and maybe she'll even let you get a dog.

>killing your gainz for a girl that can't even cook
What are you doing brother

If you're not retarded you can talk to her and tell her you don't want to go out to eat. Get her doing fit things. I got my girl into hiking, tennis and biking. If she isn't down then bounce

lemme guess, you dont have many options, don't you?

get a home gym and do 3x full body

>She gives me sex twice a week.
You fucked up lad

Attached: 1564067466579.png (724x867, 885K)

>not being Chad and having fuck buddies you decide when to see

ngmi

you can try with a different girl but honestly everything you said is true for the vast majority of western women nowadays

Just don't date fat bitches brah, or offer to cook

>you can only be cuck or promiscious degenerate
ok buddy

>Gives you sex
>Gives you

Attached: 1498677152773.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

Remember if you've never been married before 37, this is what women think of you.

Attached: 2vqux1scczw21.png (674x289, 20K)

Make your own food. Go hang out with your girlfriend, but don't eat the same garbage food she is. Make her feel bad about eating that shit, too.

You could also try offering cooking meals for her. Bitches love a man that knows how to cook.

cope from some thot that got hit by da wall. That's it.

oh yes of course, I need to have lots of marriages... for the EXPERIENCE and the COMMITMENT lmao

you need to sell the "i just want you to be healthy" meme
worked for me, got her out doing stuff and she doesn't get mad when i ditch stuff for the gym. she's lost weight and looks a lot better than when we started dating desu. just last night i managed to leave dinner with her grandmother a little early to get to the gym and even got a nice bulking meatloaf supper out of it, shit was cash

the age 37 is very specific to herself. it's not 37, it's her age +5 years which is the mental barrier for most women.

also all of the good men and women pair up 30. the longer you wait the more you get leftovers. this is a serious warning. it'll happen to you.

fuck her properly and youll get sex twice a day

>>always wants to go out to eat and get food from random places
this is the worst part hands down. these hoes really can't just cook a fuckin meal for themselves and be satisfied. always need to fuckin eat out somewhere.

Same here but I fuck probably 4-5 a week on average... and still questioning if it's worth.

I turn 29 next week and I'm hopelessly single. Am I fucked?

Your a loser living in her world when she should be living in yours.....

Wtf is up with everyone dating shitty control girls
I date an uber Vegan and she doesnt control how I eat she even says she wants to pick out and cook my meat proper so I'm eating the best
Just date cooler girls
Also heres a pick of some horse meat I ate

Attached: IMG_20190804_223527_083.jpg (720x900, 119K)

No, keep lifting and go to Jow Forums for dating tips

Sounds like you have a shitty gf. Mine's fully supportive of my lifting and has even gotten on top of me about fixing my diet. We cook healthy meals for each other, too, and I've lost about 20 pounds in the 5 months I've been dating her.

Not to mention she wants sex more than I do. She could go at least once a day.

If you aren't over 40 you shouldn't have gf. Lay your pipe in many pipes as possible. Then settle for a 20 yo

Western women are a meme, someone explain the point of being in a relationship with one?

Your fault for being with a girl with no self control.

Breh you gotta have your life and schedule sorted and prioritized, then a gf will fit into that, if not, one will

>user you don't need to go to the gym! I like your body the way it is!

If you see her as a commodity, you'll commodity tier benefits. Love your woman and have her love you back and the rest is details (none of which will compromise your personal goals (

I had a gf I raw dogged anywhere from 5x a week to 3x a day depending on how busy I was, there’s almost nothing like busting endless fat loads in her.
That said, the disruption to my life and gains goblining was not worth it

just go and don't eat? lmfao the state of this board

Naive

roasties seething when men don't want them, what else is new?

This.
Or pick healthy options loser.
Girls feed on your wallet

Sounds like a one sided relationships where you're doing all the work and get some missionary in return. I'm single but I see that my sister is the same way. Only worried about doing stuff that everyone around her is doing. Never wants to eat at home always wants fast food or restaurant food. Can't cook for shit. Just eats,watches Netflix and goes on Instagram where she flexes and watches other people flex the things they eat. I used to be sad about having no gf until I realized that this is what I'll get from a relationship

Twice a week? We've been together a year and both get angry at each other if we can't for a day.

You Retarded Fuck!!

It's called shit testing and you're falling for it!
Grow a fucking backbone, and put your foot down! GYM COMES FIRST
The dedication to the gym is what allowed you this opportunity in the first place, do you want to lose it? Because as soon as you relax your standards and become less attractive to women, you become less attractive to her.
Then she will leave you for some bullshit reason, like "You let yourself go"
And the truth is, you did.
You did, for her.

Don't be a retarded faggot. Go Lift.

>also all of the good men and women pair up 30. the longer you wait the more you get leftovers. this is a serious warning. it'll happen to you.
B-b-but MGTOW degenerates told me I'll be a cool beer uncle and fuck hot college sluts in my area when I'm 45!

Why did you decide to date a fat girl, OP? Quit that shit.

she’s projecting

>twice a week
I presume this is a typo and you tried to write twice a day

What is this gay subversion tactic? If you're not planning to have at least 6 kids by the time youre 30 idk what to say to you boss

>t. 4 kids at 27

>that meat
nigga maybe save yourself the trouble and bite the horse straight away while it's alive if you're gonna eat that shit fucking raw like a caveman.

I divorced 1 year ago, I'm 33 with a 1.5 years old gal
should I throw myself into a volcano or something?

You sound like a real faggot beta OP.
If she really liked you she'd understand going to gym is important for you and wouldnt complain.
>you seriously cant get at bare minimum 30 minutes to spare for the gym?
also learn how to cook or suggest a higher end casual restaurant instead of fucking fast food you pig.
>if she likes food and isnt a pig she'd be down for fancier food or if you cooked instead
Jesus fucking Christ i spent a week in my bedroom not job hunting, bathing or even going to the gym and this post snapped something internally about my own self loathing and how its undeserved because faggots like you exist and guess what i already have a trial shift at a gig tomorrow.
>get your shit together and find a new girl if this one isnt working out, i dont even text back bitches i get a bad vibe from evem if they're into me
trust your instincts and dont be retarded

Attached: 1564927227574.png (480x463, 410K)

>cant even into greentext

Put your foot down.

Tell her you aren't eating that tonight. Tell her youre going to the gym and you'll be back in an hour and just go no matter what she says.
If you keep this up she's going to get bored with you fast and you'll lose your gains and then you'll be posting feels threads looking for sympathy. Get a spine you sadkunt. Would zyzz skip the gym for a girl? Nah brah, you're letting him down.

Attached: 1563494526548.png (772x1228, 97K)

My Dad married my mum at 39 lol BTFO

shes not even fat she just eats junk food but it only amounts to probably 1600cals a day

post a pic of her

Attached: cameraroll467w32.jpg (1277x1492, 1.01M)

Depends, is she 9/10?

Well done user

>assuming all relationships are the same and 'having a gf' is the same as 'having a partner'
You're a retard, inexperienced and underage.

A real relationship is with someone who shares your hobbies and interests or at least their hobbies and interest don't interfere.

A relationship where you cant be yourself is not relationship, its just a status symbol, and a waste of your and her time. Break up with her, find a real relationship.

If I meet a guy above 30 who isn’t married, I assume he’s gay or there’s something wrong with him.

Get your shit together.

t. roastie

Wrong girl maybe? My boyfriend and I go on hikes regularly and eat healthier by cooking dinner for each other

Am 30, can confirm you're fucked.

I’m a 27 year old married guy. Got married at 23.

>having no boundaries
>letting a girl run your life

Good job OP

another one has been lost to the goblin horde, let this be a lesson to all you Jow Forums its never worth it to fall for the western gf meme.

you really can't put your foot down and say no?
your relationship is already over
she's gonna fat you up and dump your sorry ass

Attached: punch dog.jpg (767x720, 182K)

Absolute projection. She's over 30 and not married? That's on her. Men's biological clock is much different. We have more time.

how bout u be an alpha and put that bitch in her place

i fuck my gf 4 times a day when im not working.

>gives you sex
If you’ve been together less than 5 years and she isn’t lusting after you you’re with the wrong person

>gf heard about that bigorexia meme
>I do PPL
>every single day I have to listen to shit like you're too big, stop going to the gym, your news to see doctor
Bitches will want your to be AS mediocre as possible so there's no competiton

I mean its easy to say but a lot of guys have trouble finding relationships today so "just break up with her" isn't a good option.

>be the guy who watched his friends go through brutal and humiliating divorces
>think that you might decide to get married when you're established in life so you can focus on maintaining a healthy relationship.
> find out that every woman in your age appropriate dating pool is a reemed out whore who doesn't look good without a half pound of makeup and flattering lighting.
>they all have meme degrees and pointless occupations
>you are generally aware that women have fertility risks as they age and are more likely to produce defective offspring.
>They still try to negotiate like they don't have these obvious problems.
>you get made the subject of a reddit post and are diagnosed with a number of different problems, because it cant possibly be their fault.
>you decide to fund sugar babies for the sex and the modest chance that one will fall in love with you.
>you get killed by an illegal immigrant who tried to drive home drunk that night.