Mental health

how am I supposed to keep going and make it if i dont have the strenght to lift my feels and clinical depression away?

Attached: dutch.png (1282x1036, 1.52M)

unironically kill yourself. no one said you have to keep going.

>muh depression
mate try having schizophrenia

just do it bro just lift dude it aint that hard literally just pick it up and drop it back down lol

Stop being a pussy.

get therapy

have you tried not being depressed emo faggot, and being a man?

Honestly, it never really goes away.
It's like Sisyphus pushing that fucking stone up hill for all eternity.
Every day is a struggle.
You have to fight against it. You have to set goals for yourself. Specific, time-bound goals.
Short term, long term, daily. Then do something to bring yourself closer to these goals.
Eventually the pain of living becomes manageable as you realise that the struggle is just the precursor to achievement.
Then before you know it you've knocked so many goals down that you now have a life full of achievement and meaning.

diagnosed with autistic behavior, taking meds for depression also terrible case of OCD, started lifting trying to improve my life years ago, recently got a job but money doesnt bring joy to my life sure is good to have it but you get the idea, dont do drugs nor alcohol, I dont have friends but my family loves me but yet I feel nothing just a deep emptiness inside, I've been seeing a therapist for 4 years and counting, I no longer feel joy nor will to keep going on, all I wanna do is sleep and im too scared to end it all, I dont want to see what kind of afterlife awaits me
Thanks

Attached: 141465373417.jpg (350x320, 14K)

try psychedelics or ketamine therapy not meming

Attached: 1564249889039.jpg (1828x1188, 245K)

All the time I have this weird feeling as if I dont truly belong no matter what I do. The only time I feel like I really belong is in the gym or at work. Those two aspects are things I can control and I am good at, I feel like I was born to be good at them.
Sometimes it feels a bit pointless to grind away in these aspects even more than I already do as I should go out and be good in other areas. But honestly if I am not wearing my gym clothes or the nicer clothes I wear for work I dont even feel like the same human being anymore.

I have more fun pushing myself to the limit in sports or the gym than I have drinking alcohol with people I like. I have more fun grinding through a challenging project at work and making it than I have doing pointless things like shopping with a girl I like. Life feels so pointless beyond work and the gym and I fear that this line of thinking is not healthy. I have this idea in my mind that I will make a ton of money and have my goal body only to get a fast car or motorcycle and wrap myself around the next tree. I cant shake that feeling as if it is destiny, I am so fascinated with going fast and doing dangerous stuff one of the few things besides the grind of work/gym that I feel alive. Maybe I was not made to be normal, I do somewhat enjoy clubbing but lets be real most activities we humans do are so dull we just stand in some random location get fucked up on drugs or alcohol and listen to music...

Attached: wb6w8p729yx11.jpg (1411x1500, 309K)

doesn't the depression make it easier to lift? It does for me. I get really angry and just blow out my arms lifting for hours until the physical pain is more than the mental pain, then I know I'm gonna make it, and all the depression just fades away.

I have schizophrenia diagnosed too but i dont hear voices, im on abilify too

Keep productive, entertained, and socially active. I once felt so shit and worthless that I tried to an hero, I went on hardcore psych meds for 3 years, all it did was kill my emotions, energy, and metabolism. I went off them and now I feel fantastic, I've lost weight faster than an anorexic, and I have total mental clarity

Just be yourself bro.

i've been depressed so long that i dont know who'll i'll be anymore if i get it fixed
literally my entire personality is built around being a cynical bastard. i guess thats what happens when you start browsing Jow Forums at 14 and continue for over a decade.

i dont even know what happiness even feels like and im not even joking

take 300ug acid and shut up

if he's on SSRIs like he stated psychedelics or ketamine won't do much

But in the end you still feel like shit. You can't get happy through external validation

For some people depression turns into anger but not everyone. For them it's just apathy

Take a hike or walk.

Attached: 24mag-Kayaking-slide-SEZO-superJumbo-v2 forest.jpg (2048x1366, 1.03M)