Frank Tufano on Bulking

Wow, is this the official based and redpilled take on bulking now?

youtu.be/kiIz8bSgKiA

Attached: Dt2s-IaVAAIJkf4.jpg (630x630, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DIpiLIV0HrQ
youtu.be/K4_TjDzxoA0
youtu.be/V1i-2bixopw
academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/103/12/1673/4777357?redirectedFrom=fulltext
vorga.org/4-3-224.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scientifically proven wrong, you need excess calories in order to put on muscle mass, i don't know if this is the case for a zero carbohydrate diet though.

fuck is wrong with this faggots face? mask looking bitch

t. skipped chin day

nigga looks like a one piece character

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 196K)

i dont think its just a chin. He looks like he wants to molest you....

What of i eat x2 kg body weight amount of protein but just maintnance amount of calories?

Double jaw surgery

youtu.be/DIpiLIV0HrQ

why the fuck is talking about survivalist bullshit

love how he feels like he earned the right to talk trash about real men's diets who compete in real sports
carnivore crowd is filled with narcissistic retards

These carnists are fucken crazy

youtu.be/K4_TjDzxoA0

so carnivore diet is just eating like normal human supposed to eat, instead of retarded memes like keto or vegnautism?

Thanks for sharing this vid, thinking of getting a swastika tat for the energy

carnivore crowd is literally filled with boomers on TRT and twink zoomers who make videos talking shit about what strongman and mma fighters eat lmao,
>oh my god he's eating CARBS what a dumbass lmao if only he was on my superior diet teehee
fucking faggots all of them

Isn't frank like 29?

so they don't eat carbs? Is it like keto? I thought that carnivore diet was just opposite of veganism - aka just eat meat.

>you need excess calories in order to put on muscle mass
>what is bodyfat

no true carnivore resolves around not eating carbs and being in ketosis. sv3rige is an example of someone who's not on a true carnivore diet as he eats fruits, honey, etc.

so its just a fucking keto. Never really understood all this rebranding bs.

Sometimes I feel like carnivore diet started as a joke in the gloomy dank offices of some meat exporting company to make fun of vegans. And then went totally out of control. Hard to believe these people are serious about eating exclusively meat.

who knows, lots of those retards can't even give a proper definition for their shit fucking dumb diet

but yeah, a carnivore diet a TRUE carnivore diet is meant to be MEAT only, meaning organs, muscle tissue, fat, bone
that's it, no dairy, no eggs, no honey, no plants whatsoever, too bad almost every single retard on such a diet doesn't even follow such a diet

yeah but a carnivore diet is strictly around animal products, on keto you can still be in ketosis on 20-50g of carbs

Attached: Freaky_Fred.png (332x544, 170K)

That's what I was wondering, can your body even differentiate between dietary fat that you consume or the internal fat that you already have on your body when you eat a zero carb diet? Since your body can't make ketone bodies immediately out of the dietary fat, it first needs to be stored as fat.
Because I've seen some anecdotal evidence on people eating no carbohydrates and gaining muscle and losing weight at the same time.
like vid related:
youtu.be/V1i-2bixopw

Attached: 1505261421695.png (900x900, 21K)

The myth is that your body is either anabolic or catabolic at any single time, can't be both. So you can't anabolize muscle and catabolize fat at the same time. But that's been proven to be wrong and it's actually the nitrogen balance that counts

>Because I've seen some anecdotal evidence on people eating no carbohydrates and gaining muscle and losing weight at the same time.
if they're eating protein like crazy, like 200-400g daily
yeah, it's possible
still, protein balance is always better on a caloric surplus when the protein is equated.
academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/103/12/1673/4777357?redirectedFrom=fulltext
vorga.org/4-3-224.full.pdf

energy balance still matters, you benefit more from higher protein intakes the more calories you are eating

Attached: UID07E01.jpg (421x257, 14K)

i once watched one of this guy's video. he is so weird. if I ever saw someone that I would believe was capable of anything it would be him. if you told me he murdered his dog and ate the liver, i believe. if you told me he sleeps with a pink ted bear and is afraid of violet flowers, i believe.anything.

why is a skinny manlet teaching people how to gain weight?

You can make muscle during a cut, maintenance and during a bulk. It's just that you'll make the most muscle when you're bulking. If you're on a cut you're still making muscle but your lifts will go down since the rate of making muscle is lower than the rate of losing body mass

This guy is such a fame whore, typical failed actor. I liked his stuff until it was clear he started to use it for self-promotion over trying to provide quality content. How many day in the life of a vegan videos has he done now? Also it's clear he lives out his gay fantasies in them despite pretending to make fun of them.

this guy is fucked

dont listen to him young cucks

Didn’t even watch the video...
Tell me are you seriously going to take advice from a dyel?

based

Attached: 1534851461218.png (1382x2433, 945K)

dude is a retard. paul bashir embarrassed him in public.

Why does this guy look like Freddy Mercury's inbred son

Attached: Image1.jpg (630x630, 46K)

Link?

i thought most of the carnivore people don't like him

Anyone got pics of his old leaked gay Instagram?

frank is a homosexual guy who wears makeup

That's not a Nazi swastika, retard.

Carnivore (and to a lesser extent, keto) dieters have to resort to evolutionary arguments because their diets have not been studied.

eating blueberries right now.