Rate my gyno/tits

Am I ever gonna make it?

Attached: 20190809_143408.jpg (2944x2208, 1.28M)

Attached: 20190809_143414.jpg (2944x2208, 1.22M)

why are everyones pictures sideways, is it that difficult to rotate it or hold your fucking camera straight?

It was vertical but That's how it uploaded

>every abnormal man boob is gyno
you degenerates deserve to die, you just need to lose body fat your fucking loser. Stop filling this board with useless threads ,literal niggers.

you don't have gyno, you are just fat.

no gyno you absolute fuckin degenerate

I can literally feel lumps under my nipple

Yeah and I can feel lumps of fat in my belly or thigh too, is that gyno?

no puffy nipples/10, aka ur just fucking FAT NIGGA LOSE WEIGHT

Ok I'm not being completely transparent. When I was I'm my early 20s I messed around with roids doing test m1t epistane tren and mast. A couple weeks ago I got some mk677 and I guess ppl who are sensitive to prolactin get gyno. I just stopped yesterday. The right nipple lump actually hurts

You are a fat fuck, there is no doubting that, but I love the retards that post "your just fat bro, lose weight". Although that is entirely true, you 100% know if you have true gynocamstia, it is fucking breast tissue and everyone that has true gyno knows they have it. Fuck this board who thinks they can diagnose shit looking at pictures, my ultrasound/mri says otherwise.

Realistically what would you put my body fat % at ...thank u for your honest opinion sirs

Are you greek op?

Also I whack it 2 times a day as well as cum 1 a night from my wife, and smoke weed regularly. Is that fucking up my hormones?

Yes stop doing those except your wife
Just keep training until u are not shit
We are going to make it

Attached: 20190810_003555.jpg (521x705, 161K)

It does that with images posted from mobile, can be fixed by taking a screenshot of the image and posting that instead.

well how do I fix the breast tissue? operation is the only way?

Attached: 1540676497199.png (1156x862, 639K)

The Rock did a breast surgery in the 90's, do it bro

Is marijuana as bad as onions

you have no right to complain about gyno until you are in shape because you still don’t know how bad it is

people on this very board have looked like you, got super cut and lean, and then had their man boobs completely eradicated

Yea why do you ask?

Should I do cardio and compound lifts at the same time or mainly focus on calorie deficit and compound lifts

Pfff that’s nothing, shave your chest with electric razor so your hairless nipples stand out less.
I have the worst gyno in probably Jow Forums history, proper b cup tits