You cannot refute this

Attached: IMG_20190810_005225_359.jpg (705x940, 44K)

big if true

Bump girls always hit on me and its fucking annoying. Banging the shit out of men who act like alphas in public, but beg for my cock and fitness superiority is way more sayisfying. A lot of muscular men are usually closeted faggots that beg and cry for cock

Wrong board fellas

Attached: 3C992E27-44E8-4CC5-BB27-8BC223E1811C.jpg (750x420, 255K)

colossal if correct

I really believe that Jow Forums made me bi
I'm always mirin at bros and thots
Is this truly the best way to be?

No one made you that way, you were always a fag.

You aren't born a faggot all the time sometimes you realize men are just biologically superior. Artifical births will put an end to female trash

imagine not being bisexual. being straight/gay is basically the sexual equivalent of being a vegetarian. you're locking yourself out of so much that life has to offer. fucking weak faggots

A chad top can top for anything and anyone.
The beta bottom can't even fuck a woman properly.
Pansexual tops are more alpha then straight men.
>pic highly related

Attached: Aladdin-Sane-290.jpg (1084x1200, 174K)

>fucking whoever makes you hard, obviated the gender or sex
Actual dream

retards will try to guilt trip you for being "greedy", my gay friend went off on a tangent saying its fucked up and that my partner should be something with a foundation and that all trans folk i date are only trying to take advantage of me
>i might get trolled here even, but of its legal and human I'll stick my cock in it if they're consenting
inb4 aids

Attached: alpha-beta-body lifters.jpg (600x900, 120K)

I look big and lots of people will say that I'm some kinda alpha or someshit I guess but I can't close off my homo faggot desires.

Attached: 1555607132152.png (482x427, 79K)

Nah it’s the right board, there are more gays here than any other board. Why do you think people always ask for picks of dudes here.

I just wanna talk about lifting with other bros

Attached: 26A5CD71-4C67-4993-A935-A6C8D44F666C.jpg (615x756, 172K)

>DYEL
>gets more mires by guys

Straight betas and gay alphas exist bro what do you want me to say lmao

It's true. I always maintain proper posture, smile at everyone, proper eye contact, kiss girls, etc. But I really crave skinny boy cock. Specifically one who would be my boyfriend on the side because I still need a woman.

Same except I want to top the twinks, bisexual but hetero-romantic. Chris Ryan has talked about it on JRE it’s a bit more common than you’d think.

Can Jow Forums meme this into reality like trump? So we can have more girls for ourselves.

False. There is zero evidence of a biological basis homosexuality.

I don't want to sound like incel but this is true. Men have more aesthetics faces naturally, higher sex drive, can literally give you better orgasm because they have dick, more sexually open minded and not only have "secret fetish" of "muh daddy fuck me silly" and usually more nice to be around. No homo tho, i wish i was.

lol welcome to Jow Forums it's absolutely clear you are new

B-b-based!

Attached: DiXOnbWU8AAC2p7.jpg (500x750, 56K)

Well you see...
*leans into mic*
All guys have an Oedipal complex as well, it’s just not as pronounced because sex between mother and son is massively taboo even compared to father on daughter. The same phenomenon occurs even in the animal kingdom. Bonobos are the most closely related thing to humans and they all fuck each other, guy on guy, dad on daughter, brother on sister, whatever; the only ones that don’t bang are mother and son.
*hits blunt*
But that’s just how shit is man, life ain’t fair. I train everyday and eat exclusively elk meat and veggies but, Jamie pull up JoJo, see that gorilla right there? Way stronger than me, never trained a day in his life and only eats fuckin leaves....damn that thing is jacked... hey man have you ever tried DMT?

Attached: D6D1E824-1397-4459-95B3-D351A3FBBB0E.jpg (898x511, 322K)

a fellow man of culture

buddy you new or somethin?

Bump

Attached: 86ACD0F2-2376-424B-BC35-7AD981DD32C1.jpg (480x370, 16K)

This is the only reason I’m gay fucking women is for homos

damn it feels good to be a vers bichad

This but unironically