Why do so many trannies cut their cocks off...

Why do so many trannies cut their cocks off? Don't they realize that their dicks are the sole reason why so many men fetishize them?

Attached: tgf.png (680x715, 162K)

True transsexuals, believing themselves to truly be women, want to fully transition, so they cut their dicks off. Fine, whatever, have a horrible gaping wound forever.

Most troons are just losers. If THEY choose to cut their dick off, it's usually because of mental illness (may or may be related to the given mental illness of being a tranny). These freaks are usually guaranteed to realize what a terrible decision they've made then try to kill themselves.

as a tranny keeping my dick, being fetishized isn't exactly positive
and those who cut it off usually have severe genital dysphoria and the result can actually be used for sex so it's not that bad

What's the difference between a cross dressing homosexual man who pretends to be a woman because of mental disability, and a MTF trans?

Jesus Christ somebody get that man a glass of water he looks to have eaten something extremely spicy!

body-altering hormones and feminizing surgery

you shouldn't call people freaks. Imagine even if they did conform to your opinion and they felt bad about doing something you didn't like- would they still be freaks? Imagine how they would feel.

the big gay is the difference

>being fetishized isn't exactly positive
Let's be real, you're not going to get somebody who likes you unless you're being fetishized. Being a girl(male) isnt a hot commodity in the straight(male) market.

a person who pretends to be a woman is completely different than someone who identifies as a woman because everything they like is reserved for women.

If a person just enjoys wearing certain things or certain styles of dresses, that doesn't mean they are "pretending" to be anything. It just also comes with a strong amount of distress because they find themselves enjoying styles, manner of speaking, lifestyles, and lots of things they relate to are all reserved for women.

Nobody is pretending to be a female. They simply dress how they like, the same way you do. The difference is they don't like to dress how you like to dress, they instead enjoy showing a little skin etc etc

because of their maltreated mental illnesses and fetishes

Imagine not liking to be fetishized
If tons of people fetishized me I'd be so flattered and have such a confidence boost, jesus.

Not her, but I see this "no one will date you" insult thrown around so much. But this is what you virgins don't get, your problems are so minute that you obsess over sex and relationships, however transitioning is a bigger undertaking than all of that. You're not gonna bully a normal trans person out of transitioning by saying they'll be single because being single isn't that big of a deal.

If they just want to wear revealing clothes, why can't they just wear a kilt and still be a dude?

Attached: Lefty_Outlander_Great_Kilt.jpg (800x1200, 240K)

>Not him*
ftfy

fuck you and your fetish
i'm a woman no matter what my boypussy says

Attached: wojak_trap.png (810x919, 214K)

>You're not gonna bully a normal trans person out of transitioning by saying they'll be single because being single isn't that big of a deal
You're right, the suicide is definitely the bigger issue.

>knew I'd get this triggered response
>literally edging waiting for it to come
>cum buckets
>mfw

Attached: 1410909138653.jpg (312x322, 44K)

noone cares about your straight male market
lesbian female market is way harder to get into because majority of the cisgendered lesbians are feminist terfs who asume transgenders are fake
>oh you're just pretending so you can get in my pants, you pervert
i am so sick of feminazis and people like you only (unconsciously) support them by opressing us.. this is the shit they use to get their pussy privilege! fuck you terfs

It literally is and I hope one day we fix it.
However that high white male suicide rate, I like it right where it is.

Attached: DY5WPCRU0AA0Sai.jpg (475x475, 56K)

>unconsciously
Guess again.

Attached: Feminism is for women.png (500x200, 54K)

>implying you support feminists on purpose
kill yourself retard

If trannies are really women, then why would it matter what the cis women think? Trannies could just all be lesbian with each other and it literally wouldn't be any different from being in a relationship with a cis woman.

Attached: smrt.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>support feminists on purpose
Only radfems, not 3rd wave bullshit.

trannies offing themselves are white males (pretending to be females) lol

it's 2019 and we live in a society, try again
that's a great idea honestly

In 2018 we lived in a society. In 2019 we live in a clownworld.

Attached: ohjpzh6v9gg21.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)