Why do you fags like women that look like this

>big eyes
>pale
>looks like they have no IQ
>creepy looking

every day I see threads about women like this on this board

Attached: 89+04.png (1548x628, 1.35M)

they obsess over normie women and want the furthest removed type of woman there is from that, which is one of these freaks
they also probably seek someone as damaged as them, then if they ever get the chance to date one, they're SHOCKED and appalled and renounce women forever when it doesn't work out for whatever reason

>Not asian
>Don't care

I wasn't shocked, but I certainly was appalled.

Attached: e990e530cd34a0a168da97c68c16aab3--emo-hairstyles-hairstyles-for-girls.jpg (236x353, 10K)

all those girls are attractive, especially top left corner

pale is good, i like my women extremely white
dont know why girls get gross looking tans and want shitskin thinking it makes them more desirable

what else would a woman look like?

>Why do you fags like attractive women?

>white women
nope

Attached: living_047.jpg (600x402, 71K)

I think robots just like girl next door types of girls with some small addition of "weird" traits because they're not intimidating and are easier to relate to. None of those women are ugly though, they just look kind of childlish and not high maintenance I guess.

never seen number 2, 4, 7 or 9 before
who are they?

I don't.Thats why i fell in love when I first saw pic related.

Attached: 1528440449812.png (719x968, 798K)

Not really. I've mommy issues, so I just look at normal looking milfs, mostly ones in business attire.

all of them are pretty ugly

Let's see ...

0 - cute
1 - cute
2 - cute
3 - cute
4 - cute
5 - cute
6 - cute
7 - cute
8 - cute
9 - cute

Well, fuck it, girls are just cute, all of them.

Those aren't the furthest from normie women though. They're just a different breed of Stacey.

She looks like absolute shit seriously i dont understand why she has so many orbiters

She's the definition of gorgeous. This is an objective fact.

That chick is fucking 10/10 hot in my book.

I prefer woman that look like this

Attached: 0369f3a5ce92e95506cd619735dbe578.jpg (521x810, 82K)

I think it might be because for some reason lots of girls like that tend to end up on Jow Forums. Even I look a bit similar to top right. Except with bangs.
banges=mental illness

5 and 7 look good, all others look a bit fucked

She looks like a 7/10, good but nothing special

>every day I see threads about women like this on this board
Those low IQ stacey's block and ignore these losers. If you're smarter than them, you should be able to do the same.