How does he do it? im stuck at 365lb deadlift

how does he do it? im stuck at 365lb deadlift

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 11.37.28 PM.png (1310x864, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ3hl4y9BEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cheat like him and pull sumo.

might unironically take the sumo pill

it feels comfy. almost as comfy as trap bar deadlift. it's probably best to train all variations especially when you plateau on one

>t. sub 500 lb cringeventional deadlifter and even lower sumo deadlifter

>He still uses a barbell to deadlift

Attached: 1557710795824.png (510x332, 60K)

Fucking pull up. See what happens.

height and weight?

post body

Fpbp

He only has to lift it about an inch, user. I bet you could pull twice your current weight if you reduced the ROM by 90% too.

Attached: 1564339947053.jpg (555x695, 284K)

cope from the fat sack of shit

> defending sumo
> implying you're not the fat sack of shit

post body

conventards are the funniest guys out there. Deadlifts are the most useless exercise out there and its purely an ego lift. The only reason to deadlift is to deadlift more. Sumobros and hexbros are enlightened high IQ individuals who have realized this so they use positioning and high level equipment to get to their goal. Remember nerds and virgins, conventional deadlifting is an ego lift with the only goal being to increase your deadlift. Sumo and Hex bruhs are just more advanced and realize that getting injured and putting your body through extra stress isn't worth shit.

Those plates are aesthetic. Where do I buy those?

>sumos
>not fat sacks of shit

Attached: Permabullkers.jpg (421x236, 17K)

>roids
>good leverages for it
>high level powerlifting training for 5+years
>specializes in pulls and 80% of time training is pulls
>0.1% genetics

cope
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ3hl4y9BEU

sumo is literally a cope lift because you can't pull cringeventional

What the fuck is up with gymfags who can't just workout in silence, without wearing earphones or having gay metal blaring in the background? The gym is supposed to be a temple, not some degenerate circus.

>is an actual doctor
>IG is doctor deadlift
>shills CBD and BCAA's
lmao american doctors

You're so cringe dude. There's 2 reasons to deadlift
1)to get better at deadlift and win competitions
2)for nerds who can't lift a lot to lift as much
weight as possible with minimal training(there's a reason that any nerd can pull 4 plates within a year of training)
Anyone who doesn't do sumo is just a peasant living in the dark ages who can't even read. Sumo will help you pull more weight with better leverage and position which will help you accomplish the 2 main goals listed above

You could say this about literally any lift

>bench
developed my chest and it looks better
>squat
stronger lower body made my already strong legs even stronger to the point where its like having a really jacked arm as a leg when I grapple
>ohp
strengthened my shoulders so I never injure them anymore even though I used to injure them in almost every rugby game I was in
>chin ups
made me really strong in grappling exchanges

All of these can be done in competition but they can also be done to physically help you
What muscle group does the deadlift hit that normal exercises don't? There's absolutely no point in deadlifting other than to deadlift. There's no storyline. There's no purpose other than the exercise itself. If you're gonna do it the smartest way to do it would be the easiest way with the most weight attached.

Woolem trains conventional

Helped my gripstrength for one.
>b-but Farmer carries and deadhangs!
No shit they help too, that's why you do all three.

I also really enjoy deadlift.

Attached: 1564234187015.jpg (552x307, 20K)

Hexbro here, can confirm. My IQ went up 20 points when I switched to hex.

Yeah, just do RDLs for a more focused and safe hamstring/lower back workout.

What does the sign say?

>Yeah bro, I also neglect telling people that my max deadlift is actually a sumo lift. How could you tell?

Attached: TotallyLegitPress.gif (260x229, 1.99M)

Oh, I think you know, user.

Attached: 1560119186719.gif (250x281, 2M)

dude has gorilla arms his rom is so small due to that

Post deadlift