So whats the best day fuel morning food to eat? Currently eating eggs with toast, is there something better?

So whats the best day fuel morning food to eat? Currently eating eggs with toast, is there something better?

Attached: food.jpg (275x183, 8K)

J.O.E is really good

>J.O.E
what is joe

joe momma hahahhahaha

joe nigga

LOOOL

ditch the toast, add bacon

>bacon
>cancer

Depends what macros you need, are you bulking? cutting? maintaining?

Jerk off, Over the counter cough syrup, Energy drink

>bacon
full of nitrates, no thanks

How do I fry eggs so that they are nice like the ones in OP's pic? I keep fucking it up.

Attached: 1564796381021.png (334x506, 405K)

Try using butter and low heat

crack the side and pull the shell apart slowly and closely to the pan, move the mooving egg white with a spoon

You have to cover them somehow too. In general the bottom is going to cook too fast compared to the top unless you have some way to catch the steam

TINY splash of water and cover w/ pan

if u cook bacon in water it will help render fat and make it fkn crispy as well.

Been trying this for the few weekends (because weekdays I eat in the office)
>4 soft boiled eggs
>3 toast
>canned tuna + chili oil + lemon juice
>crush eggs and mix with tuna
Somehow I prefer this instead of making an omelette or sunny side up eggs. Easier and way less messier.

anger and hatred

gottem

Eggs with avocado and some oatmeal

half a banana
eat when ur home from work

Hand full of peanuts and black coffee

Replace bacon with steak

>eating bread

Attached: 441705B5-DFB9-4D8F-B918-FAA14D871A97.png (1920x1080, 753K)

why is his show so good

Attached: Tyson Nugget Mysteries.jpg (725x1101, 166K)

Unironically better than it has any right to be

>So whats the best day fuel morning food to eat?

protein + fat
only eat carbs if you're lifting after, otherwise you'll feel hungry and tired soon which is why you should consume them pre workout and pre-bed, or post-workout if you plan on doing more gym or sports after

pour water

>eating breakfast

Attached: 1557665905492.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

>if u cook bacon in water it will help render fat and make it fkn crispy as well.
That sounds like a good way to pop grease all over your hot stove. How do I mix water and hot grease without fucking up?

Nitrates are more healthy than carbs and gluten you retard. Carbs are that bad for you

based