THAT'S ONE DOWN, 3 TO GO BABY
record breaking song: youtu.be/tTelnNmRUH0

Attached: 8ce.jpg (680x698, 37K)

IN VERY PROUD OF YOU user GREAT JOB KEEP AT IT BRO

YES
WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT
THIS IS NOW A LATE NIGHT HIGH ENERGY THREAD
GET FIRED UP

Attached: 1559516025395.jpg (719x960, 37K)

Did you count the bar though?

No, didn't count the first two plates either like you're supposed to

good lad

Post body

I mean I'm at the gym right now with a sick pump so why not
And my hair is tied up atm so I'm not JUSTed

Attached: 20190809_215407.jpg (4160x3120, 3.58M)

Based planet Jow Forumsness user

YouFit actually, the superior choice

Its youfit moron

Get a good haircut and you could go from a 6 to an 8

I've been meaning to get the sides and back shaved down again but I'm keeping the top long, the only reason that strand is hanging down is because it's not long enough to reach my hair tie, but my usual cut now is a curtain haircut.
I don't want to get the top cut short because I think my hair is thinning and I don't want to risk it atm

let it grow man, like a warrior.

Also good fucking job my mang. Im at 3 reps of 225, almost died on my 3rd kek

>hair is thinning
it's over before it even began, what a shame.

Attached: George-Sampson-hair-transplant.jpg (615x343, 32K)

What happened last time I benched is that I benched 225 for 3, had to rest for a second, and did 2 more half assed reps, so I was by no means satisfied
This time I got to 4 before my grip started slipping further apart so I had to rerack it. The 5th was still full ROM though so I'm counting it. I believe in you though you're one more bench day away to getting it, just hype yourself as much as possible.
I actually do want to grow it all out desu, but I'm having trouble finding a good affordable hair treatment kit, all I've done so far is replace my shitty chemical filled shampoo with a natural shampoo with Biotin and Collagen that I was with every day.
Although realistically I'm only going to let my hair grow down to halfway down my neck before cutting it again.

>tfw 18
That's what happens when you go through 2 and a half rounds of accutane with the doctors never telling you that it has a chance of thinning your shit, so I'm trying to nip it in the bud asap. Mindonoxil is a last resort though

Bro you look like sex
I want to look like sex too ;(

fuck accutane causes hair loss???? what the fuck am i supposed to do now to get rid of my body acne. im on antibiotics now even , nothing works. also congrats

Keep working user, you gotta want it
I believe in you :)

how long did it take and whats your routine

Nice, man! I also got my first 5 reps with 100 kilos this week, I started lifting for the first time 9 months ago, 25yo.

Took two years, but school got in the way of the first one honestly, so like a year of serious training, and my upper body routine is:
>bench press pyramid
135x10
165x8
195x6
225x5
205x5
>tricep cable pushdowns 3x8
>cable rows 3x8
Alternate pushdowns and rows so basically pushdowns, rows, pushdowns, etc.
>Decline bench press w/ dumbbells 2x10
>Farmer's Carries 2x45 seconds
>Weighted tricep dips 2x10
>Weighted Pullups 2x10
Also alternate these two, if you can't do weighted just do bodyweight until you can. My routine is semi autistic but it works for me

Attached: 1564595525306.png (450x600, 417K)

YEAH. MOTHERFUCKER. NICE. WOOHOO.

YEAAAAH BOI

Attached: 1538441576689.jpg (1024x725, 188K)