Legendary Horse user

Has anyone seen our legendary horse user who do bravely has ascended to centaur mode by taking horse mass gainer containing gamma oryzanol. We need updates. NEIGHSAYERS BTFO

Attached: TBWA57.jpg (328x328, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ra47o7p-N4
youtu.be/UFslJb-ZQ6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>was it worth it?
neigh

missed the thread. what was his dosage?

I think he did 2 servings x 2 days

It's been two days since he was last on

I mean it is basically just protein powder for horses. Who the fuck cares.

If it were something like actual animal steroids that would be a different story.
But like that it is a big nothing burger. I wonder though if it would be legally possible to order animal steroids and if they would actually work.

>racehorse meds.

call me an idiot but I think this stuff works

Roaming the prairies. He turned into a real horse.

No protons. Just a multivitamin with 1000mg of creatine per serving and idk how much gamma oryzanol. I looked up a study. The experiment group had no physical changes such as fat loss or mass gain compared to the placebo group, but they significantly increased their 1RM in bench press. I'm more concerned for OPs liver and kidneys cuz the vitamin and mineral dosages are insane compared to human multivitamins. Either way, I'm just happy to see incredibly dumb shit unfold live on 4chins

Attached: 1565245860398.png (888x894, 520K)

this. It literally is high dosages of vitamins meant for 2 ton horses lmao. Jow Forums might be the most retarded board I've ever been apart of

Imagine his peepee gainz

>I wonder though if it would be legally possible to order animal steroids and if they would actually work.
Tren is a horse steroid. Literally not designed for humans in anyway which is probably why it acts like such a poison in our systems

>Acts like such a poison in our systems
Maybe for you, puss-e. Imagine leaving all those horse gains on the table instead of leaving humanity behind. NGMI. NEIGHSAYERS BTFO

Attached: hoersanon.jpg (900x1014, 267K)

Horse OP ascended to the higher realm of lifting when he consumed the god powder

His condition is STABLE.

DAS IT MANE

Attached: beautiful-horse-mane-black-friesian-frederik-great-5.jpg (700x461, 89K)

Can this supplement be combined with squats & oats?

Attached: 2006-w-product-1-400x400.jpg (400x400, 65K)

how do i become a horse bros

KEK

>tfw no horse gf

Attached: morphing_a_horse_by_aizxana.jpg (994x691, 110K)

Jokes aside, Horseanon got banned by the jannies so he had to upload a progress vid to Youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ra47o7p-N4

banning of /sig/ and tinder troll threads, I can let it pass but this is fucked, they want to turn us into reddit

*ahem*
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 29850F62-75E0-4310-9136-DAEDB52FA218.jpg (485x494, 129K)

xD le funny horse mask!

#14 was a really weird book.
The Yeerks were infesting horses to see what humans had in not!Area 51.
Turns out ot was an Andalite toilet.
Pretty much the equivalent of an anime filler epsiode as #13 was kino and #15-26 is recognized by most as the peak run of the series. Ghost writing started at 27, Minnesota mom GF author got too busy.

Holy shit I remember that. And Ax was all sheepish about it.

I haven't looked into critique of the series but the ones I remember most are the ones where they first meet the ellimist and the really long ones that were like side stories.

youtu.be/UFslJb-ZQ6A

There's some amusing podcasts of adults rereading them. Thought Speak is two guys, Morph Club and the Hindsight both are hosted by a pair of art hoes.