Is a 3000kcal deficit too much? I need to lose 30lb in the next five weeks

Is a 3000kcal deficit too much? I need to lose 30lb in the next five weeks

Attached: 8allp1fj56m01.jpg (638x749, 96K)

>I need to lose 30lb in the next five weeks

no you don't. you should of thought of that before you gained 30 lbs stinky fat ass binge eater

Yes you’ll have a shit ton of loose skin and it’ll be super hard on your organs, losing more than 2-3lbs a week has serious drawbacks. Should’ve planned ahead, good luck with whatever you need to slim for.

Attached: D63EB524-F167-4A23-AD20-E9BD621D44FA.jpg (641x530, 25K)

I've just been on a three day amphetamine binge and I lost 6lbs, why don't you try that?

>3000kcal deficit
Are you a space marine?

I'm just a regular girl. I plan on eating 800kcal and walking 32km each day

READ THE STICKY AND FAST YOU SLAMPIG

my bmi is only 27

will i really have loose skin?

You’re gonna faint

Fuck off you fat tranny.

>Regular girl
>3000kcal deficit
Honey a regular girl has a maintenance of 1.6k calories, either you fucked up your calculations or you weigh like 110kgs

you know whats sad? you are literally the same person behind all these posts, literally your sentence structure and the shit you say is the same thing every time. I recommend a noose around your neck asap

Did I make it Jow Forums ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-230737_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 148K)

LONDON

That's a textbook gymcel 1st line, didn't even get a reply how pathetic.

Are you retarded?

1)what you attempt is dangerous
2)even if you go through with your dumb plan you're gonna get discouraged and stop in under a week.

This works.

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-215930_Tinder.jpg (1080x672, 135K)

If you end up throatfucking her you made it
if you don't than you're just another nerd who tried to be a Chad by not caring what he says but ultimately got unmatched within seconds

Your skin will get loose as fuck and you’ll feel sick all the time. You really should be losing around 2lbs a week you’ll lose more the first week from water weight, but that’s it.

This saga has been a wild ride

She can probably lose up to 3-4lbs assuming she does it safely with calories. Losing 6 lbs a week seems dangerous though. MMA fighters lose a lot of weight by dehydrating themselves and its know to fuck with their brain. The 1-2lb per week is a number for people looking to lose fat while maintaining muscle