Help hello ? how health is poop ?

help hello ? how health is poop ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-224707.png (1080x1920, 787K)

Jannies please deal with this scum

Attached: CCA2FD10-EBE3-4BCF-A553-5E455D958DBE.jpg (1242x1241, 840K)

did i break rules ? i can delete sry bro

delete this you fucking bastard

Wtf delete you nasty fuck.

YOU JUST GOT ME FUCKING FIRED ASSHOLE FUCK YOU

Based

Attached: 1559766813136.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

hey man i am very sry i can delete if u want, but i am on phone so is hard but i am sry man so sry, belive me man ..

من فضلك ساعدنى

yes bro, how i delete ?

Seriously Jow Forums fuck you this is a fitness related board. Gastrointestinal health is a good topic of discussion. OP that is a thick solid log, very proud of you, must have been a ghost poop as well.

Attached: 880C355E-DE8E-4A9D-B59D-B17BBC04A976.jpg (600x703, 42K)

thank u bro . so it is a healthy poop . good .

Attached: Snapchat-2023315199~2.jpg (1080x714, 59K)

am op from please give me poope advice opie

Attached: beepbeep.jpg (750x721, 259K)

lot of oatmeal and hummus mix together , very good ,
pasta

I've been shitting rabbit shits when on a deficit and working out hard. Only shit logs when way over my expenditure or eating dirty stuff like hot dogs. Is this normal?

This fucking thread

Stop shitposting, faggot.

fake

thank

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

first i say sorry , now i say no sorry , this health , u dont like ? u can loke away , idiot stupid bitch faggit gay , i shit in ur ass

>tfw op cures anons aspergers

Attached: therapy-for-autism.jpg (950x400, 69K)

what u meaning

It means the reason you're not retarded is because your parents took you to a doctor as a child when you were retarded and he shoved non retarded shit up your ass so you became normal.

Pathetic shit. Eat more beans and rice

fuck u my shit healthy man , stupid bitch

Wasnt healthy when you were a toddler tho

I was the ups guy today user. I watched you get fired. I then gave the hot receptionist you work with the fuck eyes and then she slipped me a nipple so I gave her the friendly half chub over pants jerk off for a second when no one else was looking. She followed me back to my ups rv and then I spit in her asshole. I then said it's time to go, and then ripped her clothes off. I also took off my clothes. I then put on your hot receptionist's clothes and spent the whole rest of the day answering phone calls in your office, user. The receptionist was waiting for me at the ups rv after a long days hard work. I then spit in her asshole.