Heart health

any bros ever dealt with heart related issues while lifting? tips or suggestions?

day after gym feels like im constantly boutta have a heart attack

Attached: Heart Image.jpg (525x612, 40K)

I used to get palpitations and electric shocks but it was severe anxiety. I haven'f had any symptoms for years, but it was scary while it lasted.

Apparently most heart conditions are genetic, hence why some fatasses are somehow able to live a decent lifespan evem whilst being sedentary

i had some random chest pain, but started doing cardio and after a while it dissapeared

Is your breathing good? Maybe you aren't using proper breathing techniques during your lift. Therefore, your heart is beating faster than it should be in order to compensate for the lack of oxygen.

I had massive palpitations and sudden tachycardias years ago.. Suffered from this for a while, turned out it was because of an infected tooth. I've been fine ever since that shit got fixed.

>most heart conditions are genetic
yup, this is why boogie is still alive and zyzz is dead

REEEEEEEEEE

I run on weekends for the heart gains, and weekends are my rest days

If it's the day(s) after training, it's probably just nerves in the chest acting up - if you feel sharp pains in the chest, that's literally the nerves. Heart related issues usually never involve pain, but just very bad discomfort and exhaustion. Any sharp pains by nerves you experience will likely make you nervous and you can get dizzy, etc. from the anxiety.

I also have have pain days after training chest, but since I have had heart related issues earlier I know the feeling is 100% completely different and the sharp pain makes me calm because I know it's nothing important.

You can massage the chest and you will likely feel huge bumps underneath that cause a lot of the tension and pain. Either massage these to loosen up or hold a firm pressure on them for 20 seconds and repeat around the chest. Important to feel the middle (separation of pecs) because a lot of pain comes from there. Also check up around the armpit Where pecs are generally the biggest.

op here, basically i was smoking weed everyday and lifting 6x a week and then had a big ol heart palpitation type thing for an hour or so, and since then ive had dull pain in my chest which worsens after exercise. but yeah gonna see a doctor (again) asap cause they didn't find anything last visit

Common with weed, I had more palpitations too when smoking back then. With my heart issues (triggered by a couple of adderalls) I would have palpitations every 4th or something heartbeat and could barely walk around without passing out - this went on for months before it was liveable. Even years after I can still get palpitations like that for a day or two, but it is much better. Lowering my blood pressure helped insanely much.

Anyways, good idea to lower stress and blood pressure. High blood pressure makes palpitations much worse - you could try fasting, meditation, cutting back on coffee, smoking less weed, etc. Also good idea to cut back on the training to perhaps 3-4 times a week and that will help with less physiological stress too.

Only advice, but Many of these things helped me get back to a normal life.

But it sounds like high BP and overtraining/exhaustion

Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it. Its certainly a bit freaky dealing with anything that feels heart related cause well, heart attacks etc. I'm making some lifestyle changes similar to what youve said so I hope that helps in the long run. Thanks pal

I get heart palpitations a lot. But I never know if it’s a heart issue or just anxiety because I got heart problems in my family. And I have high blood pressure and diabetes. But I’m not fat.

No, I do cardio.

Attached: lasagna.jpg (409x409, 44K)

Remember sticking to it! Doesn't matter how hard you train for tomorrow if you faint in the bathroom tonight. Also you look into supplementing magnesium and taurine. Best of luck to you user!

I lifted with a broken heart once

stop consuming caffeine

In that case you deserve it you degenerate faggot

Based and cardiopilled

Attached: 292735A7-51C9-4D88-9162-DECDF030D8BA.png (500x691, 110K)

It's just anxiety., you're just really worried about it and think it means there's something wrong with you. Smoking weed is clearly something you shouldn't be doing, so cut it out if you're still doing it. Keep lifting and don't worry.