There will be no excuse to be a manlet in few yrs

thoughts little anons ?

T-5'10 Autistic manlet.

Attached: d5ba3326-bec6-4618-99c4-7fa8ee504ae1.jpg (769x1600, 106K)

They should restrict it to women only

>may one day
it's gonna be a few years wait for a very long time

Create artificial wombs and get rid of women entirely*

This. Women will be obsolete by 2050

This makes no sense. Even if you could somehow make your bones grow with stem cells, the rest of your body isn't going to start growing again.

apply hgh=hgh makes tissue grow (all tissue)

rest of the body will grow as well.

At least let us bio engineer a replacement for them. Give them an extra hole too. Just make them ultra loyal, fixated even. With an option to make them nag when I actually do need to take care of something.

Please no, height is my only redeeming quality

Can't wait to go from 6'4 to 6'9

LIFT faggot.

lift.

When this tech will be available being tall won't be desirable anymore because women desire in a guy things he can't change/she can't have. I'm supportive of this because this imply there will be a lot more amazonians with legs for days.

imagine how bad it will be when CRISPR Tech will be spot on in a few years.

everybody will look like a 10/10 demi gods.

women will cry.

there will be a lot more traps probably

Attached: doghydratie.jpg (588x391, 74K)

>the children of very rich people will look like 10/10 demi gods

FTFY

Being intelligent probably will be the number 1 desirable thing in humans, it's far harder to use this tech to raise IQ let's say, we still know nothing about how intelligence works. Probably will take a few decades after to change humans cognitive abilities but it'll be irrelevant because AI will be much much more effective than humans will ever be at that point.

fully expecting a manlet/incel systematic elimination of anyone deemed an 8 or higher, in the same style as the Chinese landlord massacres in the cultural revolution.

>g about how intelligence works. Probably will take a few decades after to change humans cognitive abilities but it'll be irrelevant because AI will be much much more effective than humans will ever be at that point.

IT Won't

moores law is kinda dead.

Attached: mooreslaw.png (770x376, 109K)

this, only billionares will be capable of altering the genes of their kids.
and they will make the kids also more intelligent and healthy
meanwhile us plebs will never manage to do so and would have to compete with people who maybe have a 300 IQ
it's over for natties

Do it in china.

do it illegally in your country.

defeatist mentality is gay.

Can genetically engineered humans be called natty? Is it the first step to leave humanity behind?

probably, although that meme retarded.

Based, amazonia here i come

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: tumblr_pteblkPYAc1why0fzo1_1280.jpg (1242x1498, 184K)