There's nothing more disgusting

Than seeing 6ft+ women requiring men a few inches taller than them. This is next level egoism, imagine knowing you will give your childs literal hell on earth (especially if it's a girl, insecurity issues is 100% guaranteed in her life, no matter if she'll get over it or not) and knowing there's extremely high chance they'll end up being in physically unhealthy height because you're a prisoner for your sexual desires. This is sickness at this point, and should be discussed in the same light as breeding as mentally ill.

Attached: bahh.jpg (389x450, 27K)

Shut up short-round.

Gtfo Jow Forums bot

bump

Have sex

Lol I'm 6"4 , go eat shit, subhuman manlet filth
Your salty tears make my cock hard, when im shagging you oneitis for banter lmao

Attached: 1565331185024.jpg (406x480, 94K)

man
let

lanklet genocide when

Did he get a Guinness world record for being the biggest cuck in the entire universe?

Attached: 1565380779362.gif (220x162, 301K)

Thanks for the laffs manlet

Attached: 1496118011735.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

Enjoy your 50 years lifespan

it is better to live one day as a lion, than live 1000 as a sheep

- italian proverb

manlet

You'll never get me I'll just hide on the top shelf

I have a thing for tall women — dated a few girls 5’9”+ — ended up marrying a 5’3” girl.

Yep, womenlet are the way to go if you're 5'10+.

Being tall isn’t really “living like a lion” in our society. Maybe in the wild being bigger is like that. Being rich and having a high status is more like living like a lion.

>Enjoy your 50 years lifespan
Cope more. You need to get into the 7'6+ range to have that kind of issue.

lanklet cope

>He really made that comparison

Brother....I'm 5'8 and I've been with multiple wahmen over 6ft. If you can't get any, it just means you're either doing it wrong or the manlet cut off is 5'7

Attached: 1565205275445.jpg (334x506, 28K)

But I'm stronger and more jacked than you at 5'11 xD

Nobody care, the point is that tall women breeding with freakishly tall men is almost similar to performing rape, with both you failed to contain your sexual desires in knowing there are imorral consequences, what kind of disgusting piece of human being willing to let their children suffer and have mental issues at ANY cost?

Back to the pit

Attached: 1514653458697.jpg (2048x1324, 496K)

Dafuq...If you have shit tier athleticism genes sure. If you have any semblance of athleticism, your 6'4+ kid will be a god/goddess at basketball or volleyball. They'll get mad respect if you socialize them well. I wager that you are too autistic to fathom raising successful, well adjusted kids. Is that it?

Attached: 1565245860398.png (888x894, 520K)

6'4 women are freaks by any definition, if you think that being the size of male basketball player as a girl isn't going to affect her life (especially childhood and early 20s) you're delusional.

Imagine raising your Amazon daughter to give a flying fuck what her inferior human specimens think. Lul

Samefag here, you're right though. The 6ft plus grils that I have dated are incredibly awkward people. Thus proving you right and giving manlets hope to smash them. Your confidence and sureness of self is magnetic to them because they lack those qualities. It's dope as hell playing basketball and volleyball with them tho cuz they can actually hang with the boys. Godspeed user. I hope you pull your jockstrap up, stop being a lil bitch, and Fuck an amazon

soon brother, all tallfags must suffer

>tfw when youre 5'7

Attached: godwhy.png (348x444, 198K)

That’s established medical science

I'm 5'10 king of manlets and I can't see myself having kids with a woman that is under 5'6, maybe 5'5 but no shorter than that. Can't put any future sons go through the hell that is manletism

>caring about height

Manlets, when will they learn?

I wish I could find a chick taller then me, I've only met 1 chick who was the same height as me and that was in highschool

fun fact, tall women will compromise a LOT to find a man that's tall enough.
if your tall enough to tower over her in heels, you can lock down that shit easy.

A lot of tall women will approach me at parties only because no man there is taller then them.
it was hilarious to walk around with my 6ft 1in tall GF as she MOGGED 93.5% of men.

>tfw 6'3 Jow Forums male model-tier lieutenant with computer engineering degree and a 5'11 slim model-tier med student gf
>my kids will be literal master race gods

My kids will be the giga chad meme

>5'11
i'm jealous.
tall women are rare
tall women who look good are even more rare.

>when the first post is also the best post

The shortest lived person in my entire family line lived to 86, longest lived 107. Also every male in my family is 6'2+, and even my little sis is 5'11. I think being so tall you start having health issues starts at the 6'8 mark really.

>it was hilarious to walk around with my 6ft 1in tall GF as she MOGGED 93.5% of men.
she's ugly kek

I met a guy who's parents were like 6'8+ and 6'4. They named him Samson Thor thinking he was going to be a beast. Full grown he seemed up being 5' flat and about 100 lbs. Nature said "fuck you" to their plans. True story.

literally was about to post this

lol manlet nigger

I've zero respect for women like this srsly, it's even worse than womenlets who require man a foot taller due to the consequences OP listed. It's either they're egoistic cutns or extremely insecure and likely dumb because they can't handle being in situation that isn't "socially ideal".

Do not reply to manlet posters

Cope as much as you can but we all know that manlets are the ideal breeding material for really tall women

I'm 5'7 and I've been with women taller than me more than shorter. Tall women really do have mental insecurities about their height.

Why? This is ensuring you’ll have tall children. What’s wrong with that? If you have a daughter then you sign her up for volleyball. Suddenly her height is no longer an insecurity but a point of pride. If you have a son then he’ll be 6’+ and won’t make manlet cope threads like this.

A 6ft+ women breeding with a man even taller than her is likely to produce not only tall kids but freaks, basketball can't solve anything lol this is idiotic. Again, you risk giving your daughters 100% insecurity and mental issues during her life, likely will get bullied in early childhood,It's literally the same as uber manlets, I don't care if she'll get over it or not, the fact that is she WILL suffer because of her egoistic parents. Also i'm yet to meet a girl 6'2+ that doesn't want to be shorter. The boy will likely to be above 6'5 which is not ideal height by any mean outside of Jow Forums which is living according to wild animals rules.

lie

Refute those claims pls, Only typical Jow Forums posts so far

I would rather risk having tall daughters who are insecure about their height than having short sons. Most tall girls I’ve met have been outgoing and confident. Sure they were probably insecure growing up but they get over it as adults. They play sports and gain confidence and it’s a lot easier for a tall girl to find a tall guy to date, if you’re a manlet you’re like kryptonite to women. Whereas short sons are fucked FOR LIFE. I’d feel guilty if I ever had a short son.

It's almost impossible to have short sons if you breed 6ft+ women, i never seen a scenario where the son is shorter than the mother no matter how tall the father is.

>and it’s a lot easier for a tall girl to find a tall guy to date

What? that makes no sense

>They play sports and gain confidence

Continue believing this, anyway this isn't hiding the fact they'll suffer at large part of their life because of their height and that's the point of this thread.

I mean that a tall woman is more attractive than a short man. Therefore they have more luck dating. Also taller people are more successful in most aspects of life. Sports, business, overall confidence. Plus it’d be hilarious to watch your daughter mog grown men.

So is a chimpanzee, but women aren’t gonna fuck those hairy retards just like they aren’t fucking you

holy fuck lmao

when will they learn?

>I mean that a tall woman is more attractive than a short man.

Of course they are, men are far more versatile than women when it comes to sexual taste it's no surprise.

>Plus it’d be hilarious to watch your daughter mog grown men.

This is part of the egoism i'm talking about, Tall women who are like most women want to feel feminine and cute, not mogging machines, many of them feel like a tranny person, trapped inside the wrong body. your disgusting Jow Forums mentality comes before your daughter happiness and you should neck yourself unironically.

I’d rather my daughter be a tall confident alpha who ends up as a lawyer or doctor instead of some Manlets “cute” fucktoy

You're just repeating yourself at this point, you can't bring a daughter, which is well, a women, and make her anomaly to what society consider the norm and think that it won't affect her, for many women fitting in is the most important thing, most of them literally hate "weird" things, even if she'll be content with it society won't because it's consistently cruel to the different. "hurr trust me i'll make her confident, domme and successful society won't affect her!" said only the most delusional and self centered of us. It's like you're completely ignoring her needs, put his children for high standards in the only place they shouldn't feel competitive, classic garbage father figure.

Society is much more cruel to manlets than it is to tall women. In this day and age the whole girl-power strong independent woman meme is only getting stronger. Good height will only make her more powerful

Fpbp and Im a manlet

>even my little sis is 5'11
yo sling me her digits
i'm 6'4

But the children of 6ft+ woman are likely to be tall unless she's marrying a literal midget. Even if she's marrying a 5'3 male the son is likely to be taller than the mother, it's incredibly rare to see mother taller than son, even if you look at women with freak height on tv marrying average height dudes you'll notice that the boys are even more freaks than her, the tall gene of giants (6'+ women) is very strong.

5'11" for women isnt that rare, its equivalent to 6'4" for men

i fucking hate you stupid shitposting gnome go back to the stupid hole you came out of you coping insignificant little man. stupid short faggot kill yourself.

>stunt your children from success for the sake of fitting in
You're on the wrong website, friend. Maybe upboatville would suit you better

You`re basically a male version of a fat tumblr girl complaining about models.

Explain.

>Implying being freak height women will lead to success.

Also there's no correlation between women height to "success" but with her figure (slender women are more successful), this maybe affect men, not the giant ones tho.

Used to go out with a 5'10 girl. Came from family with a pro Rugby pedigree, her dad was 6'4 and her mum and sister were 6'2. Height was a big deal for her, she would only ever wear flat sole converse on nights out because she didn't want to feel taller than most of the guys by wearing heels. Told me she could never feel atrscted to guys shorter than her, but being really tall and having a decent face is all you needed to fuck her honestly since she'd gave it up to two 6'8 guys in the past. Pretty sad really

>I would rather risk having tall daughters who are insecure about their height than having short sons
Same, and unless I have children with a legit ugly tall woman my kids are going to have attractive faces and they'll be tall so I'm not worried. The annoying thing is short girls are more common and they are super attracted to tall guys so they're easy to fuck but useless for marriage and kids

At least this shitheap of a thread will convince some tall girls they're desired and better than all the other girls