Effects of mouth breathing?

Effects of mouth breathing?

Attached: IMG_20190810_133009.jpg (2942x1338, 986K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-U5O7HCt0A&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Recessed jaw (incel jaw)

airway shuts (you literally wont be able to breathe through your nose comfortably after mouth breathing for a long time)

Changes anatomy of your skull and airway

causes cavities (dries out your mouth, saliva protects against cavities)

dont mouth breath

Any way to undo the effects?

OP here, thanks for ur reply but I'm asking if those teeth are ravaged by mouth breathing?

Start exclusively mouth breathing and you'll see results in weeks/months, but if you are above ~22 and you mouth breathed for a long time then there will be some permanent damage (skull shape etc.).
Look up mewing, thats basically meant to be natural breathing tongue posture. If you mouth breathed for a long time you'll find you can't even breath while mewing because your anatomy is so fucked

see gif related

Attached: 1550804363-1548770546-gif-1.gif (640x360, 536K)

Most likely, yes. Mouth breathing is well known to cause crooked/misaligned teeth as an effect

Thank you so much, Ive had braces for 6 months. Now my teeth are super str8 but chin recessed af...

Stop mouth breathing right now, there is literally no benefits and it's just bad for you. Nose breath from here on out

Yep dude, started forcing myself to nose breathe from 19. And I'm 19.3yrs rn.. Still hope?

I started mewing (stopped mouth breathing) at 22 and noticed forward chin growth, and easier breathing, and more open airways, and cleaner teeth in a couple months, so of course theres hope for you.
Lots of people have had success with mewing, just takes time

Posting not fit related pseudoscience in mexican drug cartel fora

Could be, let's see the side profile of your face.
There're other factors to teeth misalignment

Absolute horseshit. It's far more liklely that some particular deformations make it too hard to breath through the nose. There is no way how the way you breath coudl have such effect on the anatomy. How would it work? Explain it to me.

Tons of thanks broda. Really lit up my mood.

google it for 5 seconds you incompetent child. why do retards always want to be spoonfed

>deformations make too hard to breathe through the nose
I'm willing to bed 99.999% don't have this deformation. All babies are nose-breathers by definition, they don't mouth breathe at all.
Mouth breathing is a learnt trait.

Mouth breathing affects anatomy by recessing your jaw downwards. Open your mouth and at the same time breathe through your nose. Then close your mouth tongue on the roof of your mouth and breathe through your nose. It feels completely different. see gif

No prob bro. Lots of people shit on mewing but it helped me out a lot. Benefits for me
>forward chin growth (non-incel jaw)
>easier breathing with mouth closed (used to run out of breath nose breathing)
>airway is more open (I can exercise with my nose-breathing most of the time, then mouth breath for the extra gear instead of mouth breath the whole time)

Here broda. Know I look like shit but can't help it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-14-09-26-774_com.android.browser.jpg (747x620, 109K)

Not him, but what EXACTLY was your mewing technique? Are your teeth supposed to touch exactly or top resting in front of bottom?

Broda, I had huge tonsils growing up and it kept me from nose breathing while I was laying down on my back. Nose breathing felt so heavy till I got them removed

You look like a dumb fucking idiot, don't do it.

Teeth don't have to be clenched, they can be naturally apart.

Start by putting the tip end one-third of your tongue just along the gum/roof of mouth before the middle of your 2 front teeth, this is beginner baby mewing.

True mewing is the entire tongue pressed against the roof of the mouth (very difficult if you are a mouth breather)
swallow for me and hold that tongue posture your tongue makes with the roof of your mouth and breathe from there, that's what you are working towards.

Kinda confusing at first but youll get the hang of it

Don't do what? I have started nose breathing and I still want to kms cuz of my lower face

Things like huge tonsils aren't really a problem relating to the nose deformations though. I know people who had to mouth breath for their entire life because of allergies and then blocked noses etc. and it fucked with their jaw and airway for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-U5O7HCt0A&t=1s

Pic related is nose breathing (left age 10) versus mouth breathing (right, age 14) after nose blockage from animal allergies. Mouth breathing fucked him up.

If your jaw looks like the right image, reminder that if you nose-breath and mew your jaw will change to the left naturally

Attached: e8d710ce559a4af2ec19bdde89440f4b.png (631x270, 158K)

>Absolute horseshit.
>Asks how it works in the very same sentence

Fuck i hate people like you man. If youre unsure of something dont speak with such confidence. Read about it and then come back with an educated opinion.

Nose breathing got way smoother after tonsillectomy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-14-21-03-214_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2340, 281K)

Nice, were all gonna make it.

I don't think mewing is all there is. The talk by the doctors explicitly also states that our food is nowhere near as tough nowadays as it was in the past. And specifically western processed foods since he compares generations on immigrants in the country as well were the 1st generation who grew up in the 3rd world have much better mouth structure then their children who grew up in the West

Thanks breh, thats what I've been trying. Hope I can stop having to consciously do it soon.

Bump

>Effects of mouth breathing?
You breathe through your mouth and it's loud and makes people not like you. That's it.

No tongue pressing against roof of mouth, skull exerts growth force unhindered in that direction, growth force isn't redirected outwards, face becomes long and recessed, nose gets bent because the angle it projects from the brow is unchanged but the position it ends at the mouth is pulled inwards, airways narrow because lack of forward growth compresses them (circle has more area than ellipse of same circumference), etc
It's easy to grasp if you realize some cultures used to tie bands around babies skulls to give them coneheads, it's the same principle only instead theres a lack of force

Fucked teeth
Fucked jaw
Fucked chin
Recessed Maxilla
Fucked airway leading to sleep apnia

You can google whatever you want, that doesn't make it true

agnesium deficiency can cause both allergies and bone deformations

>it's the same principle only instead theres a lack of force
That tiny difference may be important here.

I don't think it is. The body plans for the force to be present, which causes a deformation, only an intended one.

>The body plans for the force to be present
what force??

Your tongue at the roof of your mouth.

this book describes 900 reasons why it's bad to inhale through your mouth

Attached: 51qAuLWwRaL._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (347x499, 25K)

>t. brainlet
Read Weston Price, but I suspect you are too low IQ.