Are deadlifts an important exercise for weightlifters?

Are deadlifts an important exercise for weightlifters?

Attached: ChadBrahs.jpg (500x500, 107K)

idk prolly

Probably when you're starting cause they hit a lot of muscle groups that are underdeveloped for newbies but if you've been lifting for a while they don't matter, can make your waist thicker and can fuck up your back.

No

>are you a man if you can't lift the weight of a fridge off the floor?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x203, 488K)

>can make your waist thicker
I want it to be thicker.
>can fuck up your back
Only if you lift like a retard.

>can make your waist thicker
Stop pretending that you will ever be good enough in the eyes of a woman. Becoming more attractive is a small perk at best. Because your just sticking your dick in a creature that has made it perfectly clear that she hates you when you are strong and confident, and is disgusted with you when you are weak and self conscious.
It's easier just to pretend to have money if you want sex.

Attached: Long odds.png (500x750, 28K)

Holy shit guys I found the incel!!!!1

somebody post the guy carrying a fridge on a bike

Stop your whining and take your mommy issues back to r9k.

i dont get the image too brainlet for this world, someone explain me

men rate women as super attractive overall, even the average to ugly ones, women rate men as being super ugly and only the super hot ones get high scores. none of the women rated men as 10/10

Men will fuck virtually anything, women are more choosy.

B-but I want self mires like pic related and I can't have them if I look like a fridge

Attached: selfmire.gif (364x264, 3.77M)

Imagine never having done this

do you even lift

Basically, a man who objectively looks average is the same as someone who is ugly in the eyes of a woman (hence they are rated the same) while for men they make a distinction between average and ugly. Assuming objective beauty rating of humans have a normal curve distribution.

got it

also keep in mind women also rate your attractiveness why your social media popularity

so yeah, 20 year ago being muscular and strong was enough for making you popular but now for 14-22 year old girls if you have no social media game they will automatically perceive you as less attractive, just see how girls always wanna hang out with dudes with lots of instagram followers, even if hes ugly girls will think hes got "something" as selfizh as that are women

fuck women honestly, lift for your own ego, only that matters, having a big ass ego you dont even need a gf or friends because your own companionship is enough is makin it

>men rate women as super attractive overall
no you brainlet it just shows that men rate women according to a normal distribution, most are average and fewer are extremely ugly or attractive

>if you have no social media game they will automatically perceive you as less attractive, just see how girls always wanna hang out with dudes with lots of instagram followers
I don't have an Instagram account. I am alarmed
Do you have any sources for this? I am interested. But still alarmed.

Not him but women have always preferred men with a wide circle of friends, honestly if you've got no friends there's probably something off about you. It's just the modern equivalent of that.

>Men will fuck virtually anything, women are more choosy
That's a nearly perfect bell curve. You couldn't ask for a more fair distribution.
Women are scoring men on an S curve with no single man in the top range.
Men aren't saying they'd "fuck virtually anything" there are number of women that are sorted as decidedly unattractive.
And women aren't being "choosy" they aren't basing their expectations in reality.
Maybe you could try and acknowledge that in this area, men are in the right. Perhaps this is biological and women can't control it. Then you could at least admire the our natural ability to be fair a d reasonable when it comes to appraising looks. But then, it is probably difficult to get you to admire anything.

ON A DATING SITE
Have you seen the men on dating sites? There's no chads on there.

>Not him but women have always preferred men with a wide circle of friends,
why does my gf hate it when I hang out with them? it seems like all she does is try and make me less attractive!

Well I'm not ugly, so more pussy for me I guess.

it's the least important of the big 4

>There's no chads on there.
There are no chads anywhere.....the game is rigged.

Imagine having to sit down and share a room with the uncreative homosexual troll that posted a boring question on a burned out topic on fit with a picture of a fresh haircut on a faggot looking young man. Jesus christ i am offended that you even exist. Do you vape?

Depends, if you need to work legs then deadlifts are key.

If you are looking to train back strength you may as well do rackpulls.

nah, unless they're super weak off the floor but even then they'd be more likely to do heavy clean pulls or snatch pulls