DEADLIFTS

How do I make sure I progress on these safely and without injuring myself.

Good form,yeah sure.
But is there more to that?Like I reguraly do decompressions lately and I'm trying to find other stretches or general things you can do to make sure your back stays healthy.

Attached: 343e2db4b410bb90faf1bbac8251bb72.png (576x447, 483K)

do weighted hyperextensions to strengthen your lower back.

use hexbar

I am not a homosexual.

>I am not a homosexual.
>worries about his back

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

The hex bar is like getting a blowjob from a man it feels great until you look down and realize you're gay.

chad

>he doesn't like dick in his ass

shaking my dam head famm

What is the name of the guy in OP, I am full erect! Reverse images are failing me

Don't ego lift.

such a good answer OP
(+1 fupvote) kek

Carlton Loth you dusgusting degenerate

Thank you!

Attached: aede687ee50ab787fd2622ce9b3a4f4a_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Deadlift frequently and submaximally.
Film your sets.
Treat it like any other main lift, it's not drastically more taxing than squatting, so don't be that guy who pulls a heavy triple then doesn't deadlift for 2 weeks because you don't want to 'fry your cns'.
Don't bother stretching if you have normie or above levels of mobility. Just doing the lift regularly will make your body get stretchy enough to perform it correctly.

>deadlifts in 2019
enjoy your wheelchair

as well as that, warmup before you lift by touching your toes (or putting your palms on the floor if you can) and quickly extending your back. do this 20 times.

t. weak, shit looking manlets who have a shit deadlift period. post body/stats and prove me wrong you soilent sucking faggots.

Attached: 1510542956371.jpg (499x484, 66K)

why is your head so small?

what's a deadlift period

big muscles innit

it's not gay to be the top
you need to have a good back to be able to hold anyone in the air while fucking them